Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate (15489 Views)

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by ufuosman(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apc supporters they wonder me grin grin

Wetin make person go reason say make he or she vote tinubu as president when such person know too well say baba need rest... Na wa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by MarxisGLABACK: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
ALLOW THE MAN TO SLEEP JOO , ME SEF , WHEN AM RIDING ON MY BICYCLE I DO SLEEP , TALKLESS OF BABA HIMSELF.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Henon: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
If this man loves himself and Nigeria, he should just go home and sleep more and enjoy his old age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by MarxisGLABACK: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allow the man 2 sleep joo, even me when am riding on my bicycle � I dey sleep, talk less of baba himself
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by onez: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
The funny thing is that Agbados will not return the missile to Kwankwaso but will look for Obi. This is someone they are hoping will step down for their sleeping candidate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by emmanuelbrown26: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Felabrity:
Drag the agbado master well
Fellow punter, u dun enter here today, I salutation u jare
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by deflover(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
After tinubu created lagos
On the 7th day he slept. grin
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by foreshore(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Emman08: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Funny how Prof Alkali mentioned no names, yet we all know who he's talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by alimiadedayo1: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I'm a Core Yoruba from Lagos Island. Everything you said about Tinubu Is the Truth. But stop deceiving yourselves, No Single Person can Fix Nigeria as far as the British Empire still lives. To make matter worse, Most Nigerians are Evil. Even If Obi becomes elected which Is an Impossibility. Buhari Government will look like a Saint to his Government. I know many of you love to deceive the gullibles because of your own selfish Interest. Some of you are Informed and know this Nation can never be fixed until Her Citizens Change their ways and takes the bull by the horn by facing the Notherners and the British SQUARELY. I am currently planning my own Next "Manipulation & Deception" too. Let's keep deceiving ourselves and keep on manipulating the Gullibles for now. I will be ready to help the Gullible Masses when they receive Sense and ready to help themselves..
God bless my blood. am very proud of you as yoruba son we are always intelligent.. you just nail it

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by masui(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a
clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

PETER OBI AS A COMIC RELIEF
Peter Obi is a comic relief and soothing balm for the aching hearts, to the hotheaded, delusional fanatics who found in him a solace after their chimerical undertakings went burst and blown into smithereens.
They flaunt and sing his name only as lullaby to lull themselves to sleep and forget, albeit temporarily, their pains and agony, arising from the crashes of their bad intentions and ill-wishes, targeted against a particular group of Nigerians.
Others should therefore not only understand but also bear with them whenever they come online to vent their anger and frustration through their acerbic and delusional posts and comments.

New release.

More tears to your cheeks.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by iSense247: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
onez:
The funny thing is that Agbados will not return the missile to Kwankwaso but will look for Obi. This is someone they are hoping will step down for their sleeping candidate.
e.g Ibkhaleel, etrouble PandoraObi heliues muhamMad aka Mandate2023 etc
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by bbbb56: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... We know the candidate afflicted by tsetse fly disease among the lot
you mean trypanosomiasis you don't kill him pata pata

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Arysexy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urchins lives matter.

Make Una pity Urchins na, Area ppl

This upper cut is not good for Baba push and start Emilokan to sleep
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Survival24: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Waata bombshell!
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Emdebby2: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Body no bi firewood.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Edun00700: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2022
His ruling will be like an illusion
Become his sleep
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by sofiscatedmoron: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Lalarsticlala:
when they Said sleeping president we all know who they're referring to grin grin
A_Agbado
P_People
C_Congress
grin
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Spandau: 2:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a
clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

PETER OBI AS A COMIC RELIEF
Peter Obi is a comic relief and soothing balm for the aching hearts, to the hotheaded, delusional fanatics who found in him a solace after their chimerical undertakings went burst and blown into smithereens.
They flaunt and sing his name only as lullaby to lull themselves to sleep and forget, albeit temporarily, their pains and agony, arising from the crashes of their bad intentions and ill-wishes, targeted against a particular group of Nigerians.
Others should therefore not only understand but also bear with them whenever they come online to vent their anger and frustration through their acerbic and delusional posts and comments.

It's so obvious you didn't write this yourself. You copied and pasted as usual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by favour32(m): 2:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Blackfire:
grin

If only they know what we are cooking in the North...

The only k leg is 85% of NC is not complying... but we still have time

Whatever they are cooking...if the country good, na everyone go benefit....but if the country bad,na everyone go hear am.
Then, North/South go dey irrelevant if the country nor good.
But why North dey obsessed with power
without good results most times?

Na distrust dey worry dem.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Hitman2003(m): 4:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Nigeria is a circus huh
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Igbojew: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Oziens:
Sleeping president grin....
a new nomenclature in Nigeria's political lexicon courtesy of NNPP
Am telling you.Nairaland Tinubu have added another name to his numerous name and it is Sleeping President.............I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Igbojew: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Shots fired........ Watch how Agbado demented urchins will come for Peter Obi. cheesy
hahaha you know them too well cos they have already landed like vultures.........I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by wolebest: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-dont-vote-sleeping-president-nnpp-tells-electorate/

Abeg leave the guy alone,

It's not easy flying up and down without enough rest.

Sleep must catch up with you.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Kaiser20: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Age is no longer on this man's side. He should withdraw and tell APC to conduct another primary election.
The only way out, but shame no go gree bola Tinubu say the truth
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by Kaysalas(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Blackfire:
grin

If only they know what we are cooking in the North...

The only k leg is 85% of NC is not complying... but we still have time

What or what else are you planning in the north? After 8 solid years at the helm, Una still dey plan something in the North. How else do you define greed
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by uchwar1: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Baba don cast himself. I listened to Joe Biden today, and am like who do us this tin.

As old as joe is, he was able to give comprehensive address on global issues. Here we are, having a presidential candidate of a ruling party who is yet to address how he intend to solve the current state issues.

I have no pity for Nigerians, the signs are visible enuf, tinubu only wants to mark register of; I also ruled i.e with the help of he's political dogs.

Nigeria wake up. Vote Obi to change the narrative.

Obi will be loyal to Nigerians, as no political structures brought him in, rather Nigerians.
How can u say he hasn't addressed on how he is going to solve the current situation? He has promised to recruit 5 million recruits into the army, remove from their source, give them cassava, garri, ewa, yam. When he has promised that our lunch won't be imported......
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by toneroforever(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu might appoint MC Oluomo as Transport minister.
Chai, Awolowo must be turning in his grave right now wondering why BAT wasted his free education instead of following his natural talent to become a tout.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate by toneroforever(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's what yorubas have reduced themselves to by supporting an old, medically unfit & shameless man who makes a caricature of himself.
As bad as Buhari is,he is by far better than Tinubu. Tinubu will loot Nigeria dry. He should go & rest. He brought this calamity upon Nigerians. God forbid BAT thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Join the Campaign Train For Tinubu In 10 States / EFCC Seeks Laws Against Unexplained Wealth / DSS Arrests El-Rufai's Political ally, Aisha Galadima for criticizing Gov Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.