Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

[b]what If This Is Your Last Ponmo Supper?[/b][center][/center] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / [b]what If This Is Your Last Ponmo Supper?[/b][center][/center] (319 Views)

I Just Caught A Bush Meat For Supper.. / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]what If This Is Your Last Ponmo Supper?[/b][center][/center] by Temidayo698(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
When I heard the news (even though it is not yet official) I felt sorry for those who love Ponmo.

For some, it feels like being grounded at home and stripped off your phone at the same time.

It's like the world is about to end �

I mean what is food without that pretty, succulent and innocent Ponmo standing at a vantage point,

That feeling � when the Ponmo wobbles as you perform eating exercise on the food beneath it.

Growing up I used to think that only Yoruba people eat Ponmo until one day in 2004 when I saw “something fascinating”...

A brotherman from the East dealt a bowl of Abacha blows. He has been spooning the Abacha with a straight face (no joy for the Abacha) when he suddenly decided it was time to crucify a Ponmo so he dropped the spoon and moulded his hand into a punch as he tried to pick a “scintillating stew bathed Ponmo”.

You can envisage this scenario right?

It is exactly the way you deal with your favourite swallow and soup.

This kind of punch is sweet when dealing it on a plate of food right? �

How would you feel if a stranger is dealing the “Ponmo punch” on your money?
As he does it his money keeps increasing while you keep losing money.

High-Income Skills are great but what do you do with the money?

Bury it in your backyard?

Keep it at the bank?

Or invest it?

Investing is good, but in most cases you may have to turn over your money to someone else.

The risk here is that the person has a big opportunity to run away with your money.

If you have experienced this before then you most likely know how painful it is.

Even though investing is sweet there is a better way to protect yourself properly while investing.

This and Why Genuine Investment companies still crash have been covered in the book ebook How to Know a Fake Investment Opportunity.

In this book are 7 tested and proven secrets wealthy people use to invest their money

Click the link https://www.facebook.com/temidayosamuel.mike to get the book

PS: This is a public service announcement for those who love “Ponmo” but have decided to read this post and decided not to “declare their Ponmo lives matter ambition” in the Comments Section. Know that I know you even if you are pretending your #saveponmo post is showing on my newsfeed ��

Photo credit: lyndishes(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

Who Need Bulk High Quality Crispy Fried Garlic? / Which Brand Of Garlic Powder Is Of Good Quality? / Buy Your Spicy Kulikuli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.