Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... (3332 Views)

Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by GistFullGround: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Bluntguy: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
GistFullGround:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_-Kon9Krk8
No be Wike voice I dey hear so? Which day him turn to blogger.

1 Like

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Bluntguy: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Una suppose attach graphic for this video. It is very irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Okd1: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2022
sad
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by ninoha: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2022
And you expect people Living in these place to think normal ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Darlsonyii: 12:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Make them leave bribe alone, leave protesters alone and stop to dey arrest innocent citizens. and try to dey say NO when government send them for illegal job against the civilians .
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by judatech: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2022
I was eating na... you should have warned me
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Opintiwa: 3:40am On Sep 22, 2022
If you see where APC miscreants dey stay wetting you go come talk ?

1 Like

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by shortIGBOman: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Everything in Benin get as e be. Since Obaseki came to power, Benin just dey spoil dey go.

1 Like

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Bacteria and fungus infection
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by oz4real83(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Everything in Benin get as e be. Since Obaseki came to power, Benin just dey spoil dey go.
it is not the duty of state govts to take care of the police, state govts can only assist, they don't have Constitutional control over the police, it is the duty of the federal govt to take care of the police. This is not the first time both of us will be arguing over an issue that you know absolutely nothing about. You always insult Edo people and their govt, they gave u a place you call a home, your parents run a business peacefully in the place to take care of you and your siblings, you schooled there and have always run away from the place you came to Edo state from. The Edo people never discriminate against visitors or strangers but you never reciprocate such gestures. I can vow that for several years now, you have never visited southeast where you came from. But you always come to nairaland to insult the state and the govt. Why do you always bite the finger that feed you? There is always karma, what you don't appreciate, God will take you to a place one day where you will be given the treatment that your ignorance and ingratitude have always deserved.

7 Likes

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Realguyman1(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2022
This is just the problem Nigeria politicians at all level of government have. The people will come out and give them their massive support, but at the end they will end up being useless and becoming a torment to same people who voted them him.

By the way, what's now the difference between the Nigeria civilian government and the military government? Because the voice of the masses in this present civilian government is as useless as that of the military regime.

Infact the masses even had their voice heard to in the military regime compare to this current set of power drunk and terrorist civilians we have in government now.

1 Like

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Baronthecelebri: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Useless country
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by owobokiri(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2022
The humiliation of The Nigerian Police Force started with the military! During the days when coups were a way of life for the military, there was always the fear that a more equipped and sophisticated Police Force will mount a serious opposition to a military take over of government during coups or challenge the dictatorial tendencies of military juntas. Do the military governments went out of their ways to more or else "defang" The Nigerian Police Force.

In other to make sure that such never happens, successive military regimes from the 60s made sure that the police was underfunded, under equipped and officers not trained enough. The police were basically left with only their AK 47 riffles which will prove useless when the military tanks roar to do what they normally do. This was were the problem of The Nigerian Police started.

Overtime, this practice became the norm and so entrenched, that even civilian regimes followed suit. Police stations and equipments were intentionally left to rot. Police officers turned to bodyguards and all that. It is also because of this policy that the governments over the years took time not to employ many hands to work in the police. They were determined to make the police very "manageable"..

The whole thing has been very devastating for the force as their stations always look like war zone and morale very low.

1 Like

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Zonefree(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2022
They deserve less.

1 Like

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Redstubpen: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Horrible is just an understatement...
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Tinubuadvocate: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2022
I'm not sure if its a must for them to staying there they got paid why they can't rent accommodation.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by kingPhidel(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Inconsequential because the kwarapshan is within them them. Moneys are been approved for renovations but they renovated their stomachs instead.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by CanineOfJackal: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:
it is not the duty of state govts to take care of the police, state govts can only assist, they don't have Constitutional control over the police, it is the duty of the federal govt to take care of the police. This is not the first time both of us will be arguing over an issue that you know absolutely nothing about. You always insult Edo people and their govt, they gave u a place you call a home, your parents run a business peacefully in the place to take care of you and your siblings, you schooled there and have always run away from the place you came to Edo state from. The Edo people never discriminate against visitors or strangers but you never reciprocate such gestures. I can vow that for several years now, you have never visited southeast where you came from. But you always come to nairaland to insult the state and the govt. Why do you always bite the finger that feed you? There is always karma, what you don't appreciate, God will take you to a place one day where you will be given the treatment that your ignorance and ingratitude have always deserved.
that guy is a Yoruba boy creating hate with his moniker. Check his post history
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Kingozymandias(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Rule 8
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4J nlfpmoɗ
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by virginchaser(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2022
What is really happening and why are state not using part of security allowances to renovate police accommodations? However, many questions begging for answers. Military are renovating and building new homes. Police should investigate their system.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by shortIGBOman: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:

See who is talking. Edo People are tribal bigot. They always look down on strangers that live in their State. They also oppress those that come from other States. When a stranger buy a Land, they will resale the same land to over 10 different People.

I bought 4 plots of land in Amagba Community. Your people resell the land to over 5 people. But them no know say, I no be person wey them fit intimidate. I carry 5 Hilux full of Soldiers go the Community. We arrest the Chairman and his men. Na Airforce base we carry them go. They were tortured till they reverse the other transactions on my land and it was reallocated to me.

Besides, it is actually strangers that develop Benin. Yet, una go dey do anyhow. You also forgot that, Edo People are like Fulani Herdsmen. They travel alot. You find them in everywhere in this Country. If others don't treat your people well, will they be traveling upandan?

Obaseki is the worst thing that has ever happened to Edo. The previous Governors did well. Oshiomole did best, but Obaseki is the worst Governor in this Country. Nothing is working now in Edo. He has legalised Agberos. The State is now a shadow of itself.

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by oz4real83(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2022
virginchaser:
What is really happening and why are state not using part of security allowances to renovate police accommodations? However, many questions begging for answers. Military are renovating and building new homes. Police should investigate their system.
so states should use their resources to better the lives of the police, while the top police officers in connivance with their accomplices in govt should continue to embezzle the resources that were initially allocated for the purpose.
That isn't fair. I have always been of the opinion that states shouldn't waste their resources on the police, {an outfit that takes instructions and orders from the federal level and won't respond in some cases until they receive order from the federal govt}, they should use those resources to build and improve their local vigilantes.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by kokoA(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Naija police dey suffer sha..
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Greenback: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:

You make people angry.
You don't seem to is that person,that "human being" you quoted. Who told you he's from the east, because of his moniker?
Spare some minutes and go through his posts to know who he is.
He's attacking Edos and Obaseki now simply cos of his political party.
Do you see folks like him attack other states controlled by the APC? or are those states Eldorados?
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by oz4real83(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See who is talking. Edo People are tribal bigot. They always look down on strangers that live in their State. They also oppress those that come from other States. When a stranger buy a Land, they will resale the same land to over 10 different People.

I bought 4 plots of land in Amagba Community. Your people resell the land to over 5 people. But them no know say, I no be person wey them fit intimidate. I carry 5 Hilux full of Soldiers go the Community. We arrest the Chairman and his men. Na Airforce base we carry them go. They were tortured till they reverse the other transactions on my land and it was reallocated to me.

Besides, it is actually strangers that develop Benin. Yet, una go dey do anyhow. You also forgot that, Edo People are like Fulani Herdsmen. They travel alot. You find them in everywhere in this Country. If others don't treat your people well, will they be traveling upandan?

Obaseki is the worst thing that has ever happened to Edo. The previous Governors did well. Oshiomole did best, but Obaseki is the worst Governor in this Country. Nothing is working now in Edo. He has legalised Agberos. The State is now a shadow of itself.
so you actually bought 4 plots of land in Edo state and your plan is to spend the rest of your life there with your family and you don't even have half a plot of land where you came from, is this not the ingratitude I spoke about that you and your kind possess? Is it every place you can do that? The people accommodated you but you are still the ungrateful and despicable being you have always been. An igboman once bought a land and wanted to build a house close to a retired police officer's house in one of the northern states, we all read here how he was harassed and never allowed to do that, but you were allowed to do more than that in Edo state and live your live peacefully but you are still ungrateful, you see why karma always catches up with ungrateful people like you?
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by virginchaser(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:
so states should use their resources to better the lives of the police, while the top police officers in connivance with their accomplices in govt should continue to embezzle the resources that were initially allocated for the purpose.
That isn't fair. I have always been of the opinion that states shouldn't waste their resources on the police, {an outfit that takes instructions and orders from the federal level and won't respond in some cases until they receive order from the federal govt}, they should use those resources to build and improve their local vigilantes.

It's just disheartening when people in position of trust are not brought to book when they mismanage commonwealth.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by feedthenation(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
---Wickedness on the part of our politicians---especially those in the federal level---what happened to all the hefty budgets for the police yearly---
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by shortIGBOman: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:
so you actually bought 4 plots of land in Edo state and your plan is to spend the rest of your life there with your family and you don't even have half a plot of land where you came from, is this not the ingratitude I spoke about that you and your kind possess? Is it every place you can do that? The people accommodated you but you are still the ungrateful and despicable being you have always been. An igboman once bought a land and wanted to build a house close to a retired police officer's house in one of the northern states, we all read here how he was harassed and never allowed to do that, but you were allowed to do more than that in Edo state and live your live peacefully but you are still ungrateful, you see why karma always catches up with ungrateful people like you?

See this one. Before I buy a plot of land in Edo, it means I have so many properties in my place and in some other States. The day strangers will leave Edo, that will be the end of that underdeveloped State.

My plots are not for my personal resident. I've build on some parts of the plots and I did that to provide affordable houses to your people. Where people will rent and pay small money. . Since most of your people don't have house of their own.

With this, I've helped in solving the housing problems in your State. Work brought me to Edo and I am presently working of my transfer out of that crime infested State. My family are based in my State. Cause I can't raise a family in Benin. Every weekend, I drive for over 600km to see my family.

You are supposed to thank me for help in developing your State. Instead of hating me.

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by PhenomenalAustin: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:

The earlier you know that that guy isn't an Igbo guy, the better for you.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Firstcitizen: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Why do Nigerians like repeating sentences in videos over and over again. Annoying
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Aladdin1(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2022
They deserve it¡ the buildings are in a state of dilapidation because most of the occupants are naturally dirty and dont know how to maintain their environment.must they wait for governnent for everything? before they maintain their houses?some of these officers rake in millions monthly from bribes and ilicit deals.come to edo and see corporals riding jeeps and wearing gold chains that their annual salaries cannot afford.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Under Fire For Denigrating Funke Akindele / My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election / BREAKING: Cameroonians Curse Tinubu After Old Paul Biya Releases 3 Smelly Farts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.