Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Places To Find A Virgin Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places To Find A Virgin Woman. (8316 Views)

Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. / "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you're one of those who desire a pure and happy marriage which will last a lifetime, then you must desire a virgin woman.
Look for a virgin woman in the following places
1. Her father's house: Look for a family with a decent lifestyle where you live. Find a way to become friends with any of this family members. Observe the girl you want in this family and chat with her. Then go ahead to inform her parents of your intention to marry their daughter.
Happy home awaits you.

2. Through your friends: Ask your "bad boys" to tell you about any good girl in their neighborhood. Those bad boys know which girl is responsible and which girl is fvcked by boys. They know the bitches. So tell them you need a good girl who is pure and they will lead you directly to the door step of a true woman. Chat with her, go on a date and visit her family.
Happy home awaits you.

3. In prayers: You can do like my uncle who prayed for virgin and exactly one month later, a virgin walked up to him and asked him to help her carry some items she bought to take to school. They got talking and today, they are married happily. She was a virgin. He said that from her dressing he knew she was a virgin (decent, clean girl with a steady gait and a graceful walking posture).

If you want a serious relationship, never look for a girl in
a. University ( most of them are used by yahoo boys and they don't even know).
b. On social media ( most of them have guys they sex chat with and fvck.)
c. In church choir ( believe me or not, these girls are religious oloshos).
d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).
d. Jobless girls looking classy. (No need for long story. You already know how she maintains her expensive lifestyle)
Good article. The content is implicit.

1 Like

Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin cheesy,you with this virgin stuff.
Do you crave it? Just respond yes or no,,ok? Curiously waiting!
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm sorry if my words hurt you but i just wondering why you're so obsess with virginty,like you can't make a single comment without it,again i'm sorry for being rude.
In tandem with what I requested from you earlier, are you one?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
falcon01:
Who virgin help?? Virgins are the most sexually boring people ever! You'll be the one to show her everything.
But she will eventually learn, right?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

If you have always been unfortunate to be buyimg 10th hand cars packaged as 2 month used...u'll be one of those that want tear rubber........

u people should understand why men are looking for virgin these day......they are trying to be on the safe side....the age of morality is gone...gone are the days prostitutioń is only done by middle aged widows who have no jobs and cant care for themselves....now..your neighbor's daughter is prostituté., your course mate sleeps with 10- 20 men to buy iphone 13...ur colleague at work eats shít in dubai... then tgey form saint when they want to settle down..

...who wants to marry these prostituteś for a wife?? If u dont mind go ahead... na choice...but telling people they have no right to choose is a truckload of bullócks

women that have spread their legs for tens of men should go and wail at those men or the one that disflowred them and ddnt marry......
On point, thank you.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

Don't judge a book by its cover....
monikers are like alias...i can choose a moniker that says i am the fvcking president of France
Using a certainty to chase uncertainty, like gambling and marriage, is the worst thing that can ever happened to any human!
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ruthie0224:

Yup, there are surgeries for that.

Whatever helps you sleep better my dear kiss
What surgery? My friend, common, shot that crap, and go mute, if you have no reasonable fact to justify the lost "glory",,ok?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by virginprincess(f): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Do you crave it? Just respond yes or no,,ok? Curiously waiting!
Of course i do,everyone craves for a virgin be it a man or a woman.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course i do,everyone craves for a virgin be it a man or a woman.
Great! Sorry, and don't feel embarrassed,,ok? If I may ask, in accordance with your moniker, are you one? Just 'yes' or 'no'. I'm earnestly desirous to know, so, I'm waiting,,ok?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by jeromestarks: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Idonweak:

Your theory is wrong. I've lost count of woman that were married as virgin that cheated on their husband. When i was in my teenage years i had the same mentality as you but now I'm not a kid anymore, I've seen alot of sh*t in this life. If you like use charm, do blood covenant, carry burka cover her face, if she wants to cheat she will cheats. you do realise those ones that are not virgin were once virgin and not all of them Bleep around but became single due to circumstances. Some lost their virginity through r*pe. Sex asides, virginity alone doesn't automatically makes a woman a good wife. But it's your choice , I'm just letting you know virginity won't stop a woman from cheating.

Long story short. Which would you prefer; a virgin woman or a woman who has been fvcked by many men?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Idonweak: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Long story short. Which would you prefer; a virgin woman or a woman who has been fvcked by many men?

The one that gives me peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by virginprincess(f): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Great! Sorry, and don't feel embarrassed,,ok? If I may ask, in accordance with your moniker, are you one? Just 'yes' or 'no'. I'm earnestly desirous to know, so, I'm waiting,,ok?
Yes i'm proudly one.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by 3nity7: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes i'm proudly one.
Lier,.... Buhari has raped everyone in Nigeria both old and young. So no more virgin.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes i'm proudly one.
Wow, a round of applause for you. Going forward, I will revere you,,ok? Please, will you give me the license to ask more questions? Kindly indicate 'yes' or 'no'.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by virginprincess(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Wow, a round of applause for you. Going forward, I will revere you,,ok? Please, will you give me the license to ask more questions? Kindly indicate 'yes' or 'no'.
Hmmm,ok,go on.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Hmmm,ok,go on.
Glad for this. What ornament of decorations is required to embellish this morning God's given gift like a Christmas tree?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by virginprincess(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Glad for this. What ornament of decorations is required to embellish this morning God's given gift like a Christmas tree?
Wow,cheesy cheesy,you are so good with words but can you be more plain pls.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow,cheesy cheesy,you are so good with words but can you be more plain pls.
It has been pleasing, discussing with you,,ok? Alright, I mean, what do you think it takes, to make more beautiful, this special virginity, endowed by all; and what do think can become a stakeholder, going forward?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Suunnn(f): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you're one of those who desire a pure and happy marriage which will last a lifetime, then you must desire a virgin woman.
1. Her father's house: Look for a family with a decent lifestyle where you live. Find a way to become friends with any of this family members. Observe the girl you want in this family and chat with her. Then go ahead to inform her parents of your intention to marry their daughter.
Happy home awaits you.

2. Through your friends: Ask your "bad boys" to tell you about any good girl in their neighborhood. Those bad boys know which girl is responsible and which girl is fvcked by boys. They know the bitches. So tell them you need a good girl who is pure and they will lead you directly to the door step of a true woman. Chat with her, go on a date and visit her family.
Happy home awaits you.

3. In prayers: You can do like my uncle who prayed for virgin and exactly one month later, a virgin walked up to him and asked him to help her carry some items she bought to take to school. They got talking and today, they are married happily. She was a virgin. He said that from her dressing he knew she was a virgin (decent, clean girl with a steady gait and a graceful walking posture).

d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).
d. Jobless girls looking classy. (No need for long story. You already know how she maintains her expensive lifestyle)
Sweet!

In Church Choir:
This very one annoy me most, majority of these girls claim most righteous as though they are certain they will go to heaven

These very girls are the worse amongst them all, claiming holy while and when bloody rubbishing the altar of God.

That of virginity, my question is does a man who is not a virgin have any right to despise non virgin women?

Isn't a virgin suppose to go for a virgin??

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by jeromestarks: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Sweet!

In Church Choir:
This very one annoy me most, majority of these girls claim most righteous as though they are certain they will go to heaven

These very girls are the worse amongst them all, claiming holy while and when bloody rubbishing the altar of God.

That of virginity, my question is does a man who is not a virgin have any right to despise non virgin women?

Isn't a virgin suppose to go for a virgin??

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by virginprincess(f): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2022
imadiyi:

It has been pleasing, discussing with you,,ok? Alright, I mean, what do you think it takes, to make more beautiful, this special virginity, endowed by all; and what do think can become a stakeholder, going forward?
Nothing much,just be of man of good character,a man of self worth,a man that knows and value what he has above all a true lover of the Almighty(GOD),is that too much to ask for?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Danisaint112(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Being with a virgin does not guarantee a marriage that will last a lifetime.

If you want a virgin, it's fine, you can go and look for one.

But sometimes it's best to look for someone who's more experienced in everything that has to do with life in general because the person would've explored and been satisfied with the exploration, therefore he or she wouldn't see a need to look outside once he or she is in a committed relationship.

Getting married to a virgin does not prevent anyone from cheating, self control does.

Most of the time, even though your virgin wife may not open up to you about this, she would keep on wondering how it's like being with a different man as she'd have never had an opportunity to do so, she would wonder if the experiences are different with a different man or not..

She'd forever be curious and want to know more.

And if she can't control her curiosity, she may end up in bed with another man.

I've seen people in their late 30s and 40s behave like young adults in their 20s because they never did got the chance to do so when the time still allowed them to do it.

This is the 21st century and things have changed.

Words of consolation. Now let me put this to you that; once an addict can easily be addicted again if not properly tamed.

Last I remember most married women who eye community men prick aren't and weren't virgins before they got married?

The disvirgined in out society is far above virgins. Like the figure is 99% out of 100. So what are you saying?

Women who easily give their body to men in the name of dating/Boyfriend are the type that usually have issue when they get married.

I will tell you why...

Because comparison like size of d*ck would set in,
Sex duration comparison would set in (they start telling you how you are a 5 minutes man),
pre-intimacy and different sexaul art comparison will set in simply because of numerous men they have bleeped (numerous encounters).

You can't make me believe someone that hasn't experienced all this thing have a higher possibility of cheating compared to someone that has on multiple occasions.

It's just like telling DJ cuppy to come manage with you in your one bedroom apartment, even if you feed well she will dish you.

Meanwhile a good percent of Virgins out there fear God hence the reason for the preservation of their virginity.

In summary: The probability of a slut cheating in marriage is 7 above that of a virgin. Know this and know peace. Let's stop justifying nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Nothing much,just be of man of good character,a man of self worth,a man that knows and value what he has above all a true lover of the Almighty(GOD),is that too much to ask for?
Not at all, my dear! In fact that's a great and virtuous choice! However, that's not what I literally asked. I said "what" not "who",,ok? For a virginity to be adorned , there are certain attributes that must interweave it. No this today, virginity is not just enough,,ok? So, here goes the query; what are the value added to your maidenhood that makes it a sublimer?
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by virginprincess(f): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
imadiyi:

Not at all, my dear! In fact that's a great and virtuous choice! However, that's not what I literally asked. I said "what" not "who",,ok? For a virginity to be adorned , there are certain attributes that must interweave it. No this today, virginity is not just enough,,ok? So, here goes the query; what are the value added to your maidenhood that makes it a sublimer?
A good character of course,that is actually what keeps a home.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Aklee4994(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
GOFRONT:
A disvirgined guy should have No business looking for a Virgin lady to marry.........

Uncle Jerome, how true is the above statement?
Exactly bruh,let chaste marries chaste
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by makaveli902: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
And I'm definitely proud to say Yes,I'm a Virgin cos Nigerian guys were never worth it till I moved to the UK

And yes I'm still a Virgin

You wey I know for Benin that year.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by 0neal(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
They are hot cake, but vet them, especially for character.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by aspher: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Being with a virgin does not guarantee a marriage that will last a lifetime.

If you want a virgin, it's fine, you can go and look for one.

But sometimes it's best to look for someone who's more experienced in everything that has to do with life in general because the person would've explored and been satisfied with the exploration, therefore he or she wouldn't see a need to look outside once he or she is in a committed relationship.

Getting married to a virgin does not prevent anyone from cheating, self control does.

Most of the time, even though your virgin wife may not open up to you about this, she would keep on wondering how it's like being with a different man as she'd have never had an opportunity to do so, she would wonder if the experiences are different with a different man or not..

She'd forever be curious and want to know more.

And if she can't control her curiosity, she may end up in bed with another man.

I've seen people in their late 30s and 40s behave like young adults in their 20s because they never did got the chance to do so when the time still allowed them to do it.

This is the 21st century and things have changed.

Your logic is flawed. I'm not in support of their sensationalism, but it's more difficult, ten times over, for a virgin to cheat compared to their contemporaries. Try and understand the psychology behind virginity and then sex while married. Someone, has rightly painted the picture for girls who gave their virginity to men that didn't marry them eventually. They end up being broken (sex freaks), whereas in marriage it would take a certain degree of betrayal from a husband for that happen. Do you even know what it takes for a girl to keep her virginity till marriage? You think it's a wishful thing for many? It's about values, and such a wife would have to be broken to give up those values.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Being a sex freak does not mean you're broken, but it's a preference.

Some people like being freaks in bed, others are gentle, while some are just in between.
aspher:

Your logic is flawed. I'm not in support of their sensationalism, but it's more difficult, ten times over, for a virgin to cheat compared to their contemporaries. Try and understand the psychology behind virginity and then sex while married. Someone, has rightly painted the picture for girls who gave their virginity to men that didn't marry them eventually. They end up being broken (sex freaks), whereas in marriage it would take a certain degree of betrayal from a husband for that happen. Do you even know what it takes for a girl to keep her virginity till marriage? You think it's a wishful thing for many? It's about values, and such a wife would have to be broken to give up those values.
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by GoodCane: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ruthie0224:
You know people can and do fake this stuff right?

No they can't!

Aunty a leopard can never change it skin. So what are you saying? No matter how you tend to pretend and fake it, your true character and oloshoism nature must show
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by GoodCane: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Being a sex freak does not mean you're broken, but it's a preference.

Some people like being freaks in bed, others are gentle, while some are just in between.

Olosho don drop quote
Re: Places To Find A Virgin Woman. by GoodCane: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
Happy home awaits you.

Happy home awaits you.

Comrade go to any bar, collect anything in my name I'll pay.

This is the sanest post I have ever seen on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today / White Women / What Is Your "Selling Point"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.