Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? (25236 Views)

Mercy Uwakwe Foundation Distributes Bags Of Rice, Beans, Noodles In Bende, Abia / Do You Chew Or Swallow Your ‘swallow’ Meals? / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Bintuenyo: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samajogs:
Swallow through out....
swallow is life.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sex is good for the body another food I eat
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by TPound(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chin chin and okro soup...

Fried pawpaw and roasted eggs
grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Eyinola1: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
Apart from rice, beans, swallow and indomie/spaghetti, whatelse do you eat?
Agbado, cassava, ewa
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by macho44(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
Kpekus
Very Proteinous, especially if e CLEAN

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by macho44(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
TPound:
Chin chin and okro soup...

Fried pawpaw and roasted eggs
grin grin grin
If you FART, problem go dey grin

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by MrOkenwa(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pizza
Shawarma
Boiled corn with carrot
Barbecue mutton
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by dododawa1: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
� BEER
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by eazyduzit: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dan-Wake is one of my favorite aside from Moi Moi,Rice and Beans,Akpu & Oha soup,Pounded yam & Beniseed soup,Ogbono & Semo.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Baamm(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
cassava, beans and dodo, agbado and corn
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by harmony75: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yam pepper soup
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by nickxtra(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
I hate beans
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Josbreed: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Itish potatoes, sweet potates, yam, moi-moi, isi-ewu, gote, akara, couscous, pudding, risga, masa, dan-wake, balango, kunu gyada, bread and avocado pea, omo mehn,the ones wey you nevet hear before na Northern food o.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Josbreed: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Irish potatoes, sweet potates, yam, moi-moi, isi-ewu, gote, akara, couscous, pudding, risga, masa, dan-wake, balango, kunu gyada, bread and avocado pea, omo mehn,the ones wey you never hear before na Northern food o.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Josbreed: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olam09:
Pepersoup and Trophy beer, organic pig meat, biscuits at times and gardenegg. Guess what and I'm still slender angry grin
you need alot of beans to add weight.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Jokkarm2: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Potage yam, potatoes, moi moi, adigi with peper soup, white rice and vegetable sauce or with fish peper soup, then .............
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Jokkarm2: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
please guys, someone should try, carrot, cucumber, apple, pineapple, small ginger, pawpaw, orrange, blend them together, drink it and go and perform man s work. come back and give me wine because it does wonders

1 Like

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thryphosa:

Try to reduce your sugar intake.

Thank you, my brother.

I am really trying hard.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetboilooks:
We don’t have food in Nigeria. We are eating same things our ancestors ate. No new invention
Ordinary new food we can't even invent and we have food and nutrition professors all around. That's why federal government see our lecturers as undeserving of salary increment. They don't contribute anything asides teaching in school all day and trying to bang young girls

1 Like

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Bluffly: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Reference:

Uhuh... undecided and all other nutritional lead weights that require you jog ten miles before they evaporate.... leaving you 'kwashiorkored'....
Can anyone tell me exactly what nutritional value lies in a plate of eba.... undecided
Before you are born Eba has been a Carbohydrate food of Choice. Is it only Eba you saw that I spelt out. I didn't mention that does are the only type of food. I despise dimwits.
What ever you eat out of proportion can leave you with unrequired weight.
Please stop talking out of ignaorance
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by ufondunenye(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ukwa and corn, dry cocoyam and akidi or fiofio, yam and fresh akidi, abacha, moi moi,
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by perdollar(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okpa, pepeakara, gusgus,
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Reference:

Uhuh... undecided and all other nutritional lead weights that require you jog ten miles before they evaporate.... leaving you 'kwashiorkored'....
Can anyone tell me exactly what nutritional value lies in a plate of eba.... undecided
most Igbo's don't eat EBA right. Come to yoruba land and see how EBA is eaten. Eba with good egusi and chicken or turkey
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Tgb1: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sexx
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Kojiek: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yam (ndi), potatoes, cocoyam (ede), corn-meal, unripe plantain, etc.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by EM123: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
YAM ,AND PLAINTAIN ,
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by kwinanitaa(f): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:

There are different forms of preparing these staples which gives it variety.
Yam, akara made from beans. Rice, tuwo, and many different types of soup. I don't eat the same soup in a week.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Olam09(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Josbreed:
you need alot of beans to add weight.

Na my everyday food be that.. bread and beans with Fish. But i think i have a body that automatically regulate fats and too much calories.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Olam09(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
midehi2:

Chai, chill trophy and organic barbeque pig meat...oh lord cool damn, maybe na wetin i go digest when i get home today from work, no no make i leave am tomorrow bn Friday cheesy
grin make am Friday bro.. you go enjoy am.
midehi2:

Chai, chill trophy and organic barbeque pig meat...oh lord cool damn, maybe na wetin i go digest when i get home today from work, no no make i leave am tomorrow bn Friday cheesy
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by TPound(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
macho44:

If you FART, problem go dey grin

Russia dey find me...
My "missile" get power pass all their nuclear weapons combined grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Oceanjagaban: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
I dey eat pussy too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Diet For Breastfeeding Mothers / Weevil Has Finished My Beans,how Can I Preserve Beans? / What Other Name Do You Call Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.