Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President (30768 Views)

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by nwekeugochukwu: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9aRXMaE4E

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President (Video)

When this strike is over, a large number of our lecturers will migrate from this country- ASUU president, Prof Osodeke, says after Industrial court on Wednesday, September 21 ordered the striking lecturers to return to their classrooms, IGBERETV reports.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Pwettylinda(f): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2022
FTC to me grin

Who no like better thing? Any sensible and sound lecturer who has the opportunity to pursue his career outside and is still in Naija is a big fool.

Nigeria won't get better even in the next 30 years

Let's not deceive our selves it's not working. If you have the opportunity to japa pls do it fast.

Nigerians and our leaders have failed to address One Major Problem facing us, unless this is treat we won't move forward at all.

NIGERIA ETHNIC GROUPS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, WE ARE NOT MEANT TO EVEN COEXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE. THESE ETHNIC GROUPS SHOULD BE COUNTRIES ON THEIR OWN.

Let's tell our selves the simple truth, trabalism has finished us. Non of the ethnic groups like themselves and we all wished we were never together.

Even if Nigeria must move forward a fresh new start is a must, fresh agreement and constitution is a must otherwise.

We will continue like this, elections upon elections won't save us

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Nonsense talk.

There are educated folks already waiting to take their job

186 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by PresidObi: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense talk.

And be paid peanuts as usual.

332 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by TimmyTen(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
This is the effect of prolonged ASUU strike all thanks to the evil party. I don't blame the Lecturers for this decision, I pity the students.

Yet APC is campaigning to rescue Nigeria from the same APC…People supporting the evil party, I wonder how they sleep at night

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Throwback: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
It means part of the obstacles to tertiary education would leave after destroying Nigerian education.

They will now find themselves in an environment where they cannot threaten or sexually harass students with impunity.

No more Cold Room enjoyment for them abroad.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by joelbooks: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Is this man actually a Professor?

Did he think all P.hD holders have placement in other climes?

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by aylagos(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Ff
Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
I guess they should leave after all why are you working for an employer you don’t trust??

Leave the job if there’s no more trust between you and FG Cuz they promised to see to your demands if you call off the strike but you can’t seem to trust them and you think holding your students to ransom like bandits is the solution grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by bigdammyj: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Noted.
Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by dapsoneh: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
I feel their pain, they can't come this far from Feb all to be told to resume by 'behind the door judgment'. FG is always quick to play their last card since they know they control the Judiciary... They don't give a damn those lecturers leave the control or not, their Children are not studying here.
My people, lets be wise this time and vote this irresponsible govt outta office.. APC govt has brought more woes to Nigerians than any govt in the history of democracy...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Sucre6: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense talk.

And u think any one want to he subjected to what they are passing through??

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by SenatePresdo(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Voting APC is equivalent of taking the mark of the beast, 666.

Only miserable and irredeemable fools would do such grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
This is APC's legacy. Me I'm voting wisely.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Hanibbal(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
joelbooks:
Is this man actually a Professor?

No ASUUfessor

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by redfly(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Let them go and wash toilets elsewhere because I don't see how the average nigerian lecturer will get away with the things they do here in a saner country.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by FalseProphet1(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Very true even me that is a prophet I see myself relocating to USA by this time next year...

This I have seen.
Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Krublog(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
This is serious!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by jubrilELsudan: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
LET THEM LEAVE

SINCE THE EARLY 80'S NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN LEAVING

SINCE THE 90'S NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN LEAVING

WHEN I LEFT IN 2001....IT WAS AS IF I WAS THE LAST PERSON TO LEAVE NIGERIA CAUSE MOST PERSONS I KNEW AND OTHERS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD HAD RELOCATED ABROAD

DOCTORS...LECTURERS....BANKERS.....IT PROFESSIONALS ETC HAVE ALL BEEN LEAVING SINCE THE 80'S AND 90'S AND YET THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SKILL SHORTAGE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY

AS A MATTER OF FACT...EVEN BEFORE ALL THESE LECTURERS AND CO RESIGN AND LEAVE THEIR JOBS....THERE ARE MULTIPLE PERSONS WHO ARE EVEN PLANING TO POISON THEMSELVES TO TAKE THEIR POSITIONS

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Born2conquer: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Sucre6:

And u think any one want to he subjected to what they are passing through??
Bro, make people leave

We have millions of Jobless graduates

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
mtcheew....

u mean d sex for mark lecturers? na prison dem go enta straight.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by virginboy1(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Doctors,Nurses, IT professionals, Bankers etc. Even potential skilled labours are all moving out of this country in drooves.
And now our lecturers and professors wants to join in the JAPA.

Chai.... Now the country seems to covertly promote yahoo yahoo, bandits, hook up culture, scams, lies.....

There was indeed a country. cry

Peter Obi for President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Akeem79(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Thinking.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by sekem: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Story for the gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by Favvybillionz(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
So are you resuming or not make i know wetin i de do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by unite4real: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
If that's how easy it is, many of us would be in abroad commenting on nairaland from there. Is it people complaining of salaries that will have the resources to port out ohlf Nigeria?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by lifenajeje(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
We hear

call 07038149252 for ur PEP and PrEP.

Delivery Nationwide and international .

1 Like

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by porawio: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Everyone sha wan japa
Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by incandescentena: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
This should not be the explanation, clearly

4 Likes

Re: Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President by silverkings: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense talk.

Read what you wrote again. You're one of the problems

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The University Of Calabar In Pictures / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / 22 Very Important Google Search Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.