Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband (56942 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Geeman2006: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
That is a tunde or Seyi!!! cheesy grin cheesy. Yoruba Demon
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Lightorder: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
A leopard can never changes its spot whether home or abroad.....Nigeria men are this worst set of men on this planet earth when it comes to cheating,even this broke idiot that manage to find his way abroad has gone there and showed his true colours,the lady should his send his stupid ass back to nigeria where can continue cheating in peace because it is their hobby here.
you are pained. Madam, go solve your marital issues
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by IamMobisola(f): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Crysallis:
A Florida-based lady identified as Shamika Moore, has vowed to send her husband back to Nigeria after she caught him with another woman at a hotel

In videos shared by her, you can see her confronting the husband and his sidechic seated in the front seat as they were about to head out of the hotel. She explained that the6 had both planned to hangout on that fateful day but he gave the excuse of going out to get money to pay their house rent

“He told me he was going out to pay the house rent while I was at work. I returned from work and he wasn’t still home yet. I started blowing up his phone and he wasn’t answering

He later answered his phone call and explained he was at a buddy’s place to get something. I decided to track his location using the FindMy IPhone feature and found out he was at hotel not too far from our house.

The lady claims she loved her man completely even though he had nothing to offer her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LNHs929kx8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciy_kEZsbPv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My dear send him back with immediate effect!!!
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Viganti(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
let me say the exact fact in this relationship of a thing. From my Observations, i have come to understand that cheating can never stop in life from
both genders .That’s the simple truth .
well, i have never had any relationship with any woman since i was born . i have my reasons .. that doesn’t mean i don’t �
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by descarado: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
derecho:
Not true...Nigerians are confident, maybe more arrogant than other Africans.
What breeds arrogance if not inferiority complex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by derecho(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm sure you missed the "confidence" before you cherrypicked arrogance.
That said,
Superiority complex not inferiority complex breeds arrogance
descarado:

What breeds arrogance if not inferiority complex?
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by descarado: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Helpout12345:

Fallacy of generalizations. Though I agree that many black people have that problem. Both black men and women. But not all
Don't include black women. They look up to their men but so far, cos their men can't look look men from other continents eyeball to eyeball and act like a man they unleash their frustrations and anger on their women terming it African culture and tradition.

The western cultures of old as well as Asian were very purely patriarchal towards their women more than our men. After colonialisation, black man become very powerless. A man who think he is flawed and can't make it in world affairs without the help of foreigners he look up to as God.
That is pure psychology. It was created thus to make you always rely on them to grow. It reflects on how you dehumanised your woman to praise foreign women. Your women have no choice than to present to be foreign in other to be cherished as a woman by her men. That's why fake hair and bleaching market wil continue to make millions every year.
Our women are unconsciously fulfilling the fantasy of an average Nigerian man.

Again, this is psychology and was designed to be so.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
after having ONE LOOK at the wife, i wanted to say my mind, but we all know what time it is, so lets not pretend here.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by descarado: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
derecho:
I'm sure you missed the "confidence" before you cherrypicked arrogance.
That said,
Superiority complex not inferiority complex breeds arrogance
An inferiority complex man has low self esteem and is insecure.
An insecure man is arrogant. He goes out of his way to show his masculinity. Very defensive and a chronic liar.
Majority of you mistake arrogance as superiority complex.

An average white man has a superiority complex against any other man. Superiority complex don't make men cowards. If 10% of Nigerian men have Superiority complex, our chain of mental slavery would have been broken.
You think of people with Superiority complex in this new generation, it's China, Russian, Indians, all countries challenging the status quo.
African men on the other hand has very low self esteem and inferiority complex. As they can't direct their frustrations especially Nigerian men to men from other countries who intimidate them, they chose their women.
It's all over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by KimFab: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
eguarojeona:
White lady can offer you mulatto kids and give you a foreign stay and still offer financial assistance. Small assistance this fat föol is offering she wan get high blood pressure. After dating other ladies from other countries nigerian men wont want to date Nigerian ladies anymore. Entitled,lazy,loud,disrespectful,unfaithful and bring nothing to the table.

grin Good luck to you.

White ladies will even offer you their lives because you have a pen-is and you're the only man on earth. grin You people are funny.

Small assistance? This is the height of entitlement! Betrayal hurts everyone. You'll house and feed a man and he'll have audacity to sleep around.

Do this to a white lady, let her see you with a side chick and see if you'll live to tell the story.

3 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by KimFab: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
descarado:

No matter how educated, exposed and rich a Nigerian man is, his greatest weakness is inferiority complex and identity crises

And both are psychological.

Absolutely right!

Give some Nigerian men a white woman to date, whether dwarf or tall, and they automatically feel they've made it in life.

A lot of them are willing to take shit from a white lady, but won't even treat a black woman right.

If you talk, they'll start listing all the things they get from a white woman. Like black women don't do the same and more.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by NaBanga: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
descarado:

Don't include black women. They look up to their men but so far, cos their men can't look look men from other continents eyeball to eyeball and act like a man they unleash their frustrations and anger on their women terming it African culture and tradition.

The western cultures of old as well as Asian were very purely patriarchal towards their women more than our men. After colonialisation, black man become very powerless. A man who think he is flawed and can't make it in world affairs without the help of foreigners he look up to as God.
That is pure psychology. It was created thus to make you always rely on them to grow. It reflects on how you dehumanised your woman to praise foreign women. Your women have no choice than to present to be foreign in other to be cherished as a woman by her men. That's why fake hair and bleaching market wil continue to make millions every year.
Our women are unconsciously fulfilling the fantasy of an average Nigerian man.

Again, this is psychology and was designed to be so.

You are so smart and intelligent. I hail you. Many men can't come out and admit that they cannot fight the white man. I can never dehumanize any woman because of inferiority complex. It takes work for the black man to rise up, but I am not sure it can happen due to mental laziness.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by brandsoncharlie: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
A leopard can never changes its spot whether home or abroad.....Nigeria men are this worst set of men on this planet earth when it comes to cheating,even this broke idiot that manage to find his way abroad has gone there and showed his true colours,the lady should his send his stupid ass back to nigeria where can continue cheating in peace because it is their hobby here.
Always blaming Nigerian men.
Have u dated other nationals before? sorry u won’t see them common because Nigeria na fucking country , Have U left the shores of Nigeria before to know what other nationals are like before you castigate Nigerian men.
I have spoken to more than 7 African ladies and they will tell u Nigerian men are ok.
Always insulting Nigerian men yet your dad is Nigerian
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by DIVAD2000: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Look at this one saying nonsense as Nigeria men are any better...you people carry drums in the name of tummy because of too much beer yet you complain about women who are trying their possible best to keep fit.

Not all Nigerian men.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by descarado: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
NaBanga:

You are so smart and intelligent. I hail you. Many men can't come out and admit that they cannot fight the white man. I can never dehumanize any woman because of inferiority complex. It takes work for the black man to rise up, but I am not sure it can happen due to mental laziness.

This was artfully crafted by the colonial masters through psycho analysis by experienced psychologists. You see and know whay you are shown to see and know. Thats all. They used various means which I cannot go into details here cos of its sensitivity to make a black man remain a mental slave forever. Mental slavery is the deadliest form of weapon of mass destruction and it is reaping its benefits on an average black man.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by brandsoncharlie: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Arielle:

I overheard my young cousin and her friends complaining about some Nigerian men: very dirty. Filthy boxers, dirty nails, white tongue!!! I was laughing silently. Never experienced this, though. But this generation...they behave like they were raised by wolves. No respect for themselves.
Tell your cousins and her friends should change the kind of boyfriends they deal with, those are scum men .

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Mavor: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
It is only a lazy man with no plan that will struggle in a place like Yankee. If you are going to japa, please have a plan. Even a simple course like UI/UX design or Data Analyst will take you a long way in the West

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by RightToReject(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
descarado:

No matter how educated, exposed and rich a Nigerian man is, his greatest weakness is inferiority complex and identity crises

And both are psychological.

You've always been one closet chauvinistic and misandristic element on this forum over the years starting from when you were using your foremost moniker. Stop using every little opportunity you find to exhibit and mete out contempt towards the Nigerian men; just tone down on that before you become a victim of your own contempt; stop projecting the little men in your life on the generality of Nigerian men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by caye(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
For me o.

The wife is my own specs.

I pray I marry an African American lady.

I don't care what the uninformed Nigerians say.

I love my black sisters wherever I find them, especially in the US.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by caye(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Any African American lady on this forum, kindly hit me up.

Like to see out it works out.
Not all of us are like these other ignorant Nigerians.
If you remember, Orlando Julius and Charley Boy are both married to AA women , and they had/have a happy family.

Kindly hit me up by mentioning my name.

I'll drop my personal phone number to you.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Ckonnet: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
See fear in the man eye.

Chai, never depend on anyone for your survival

If na u nko, paper still dey processing...
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by t2luv1: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:

Are we that bad?
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Ykc2(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
For say nigeria good if you tell person say you wan deport of her the person no go care but nauja cry go start
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Bar1941(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
All this ugly fat Jamo ladies, they always try to colonise your dick once you enter their runs for paper stuff, mind you she might already have 4 kids from 4 different men, yet she will want to monitor and monopolize you as if your dîck was circumcised just for the sake of her fat kpetus.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Gokoyer1401: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
How is she going to get the house back? Who is she going to fight since the man has left Nigeria again for Austria? This is very interesting.
OriOko88:
grin
D guy is in soup. I think Europe gives women more rights Than men,and yet fighting for gender equality, when d situation doesnt favour them.

That was how my friend's elder bro was deported from Ohio after he was reported by his wife for assault. She caught him with one akata babe and it led to fight btw her and d side chick. She filed assalt and battery and d guy was sent bk to naija in 2019. The guy came to naija,sold d house they both built and return to Austria in January. I heard the lady is in abeokuta now to fight the case. Na real craze woman.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
With what I see there, I would cheat on her with almost every other woman.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by AlphaTaikun: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's not about being a simp. Maybe you have never been outside Nigeria. Spent all my childhood in the UK . UK is my second home.. I have seen too many times Nigerian men with good akata women but they just can't control their urges and they loose her. Only to later be crying in regret .

The day you leave Nigeria you will understand.

Good Akata women (i.e, good Black British women).
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Freethinker87: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nigga, we will gladly welcome you back home. Na woman you carry, you no kill person.

cheesy cheesy
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Some men will go about cheating on their wives but won't take same heat from their wives , I just pity the woman that died because of her husband side chick , is hardly for a promiscuous man or woman to change , the signs are always there no matter how they pretend but money will not let them be . No man is worth dying for , If you can't cope with a promiscuous partner , pls take a walk .
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
after having ONE LOOK at the wife, i wanted to say my mind, but we all know what time it is, so lets not pretend here.
Hian, you have started again tongue
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

In a Hotel with another lady or another elephant?

/
Hian, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, Another elephant ke cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.