Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband (56945 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by kingPhidel(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Deport the idiot immediately hin reach naija fax mail divorce papers fess, after then pursue him from the house you build. Hin carry cheating mentality from Africa go better country
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

There you go again. Always minimizing everything down to your limited scope of experience or thinking ability grin.

I can be my testicle you have never corssed the Lagos border not been outside west Africa . You are obviously unexposed very uncivilized and uncouth. No class or manners I suspect maybe you work in a motor park otherwis how else can one explain your deplorable manners and thinking ability.

You assume my wanting Peter Obi to rule has anything with my experiences in life.

Firstly I don't know what struggle you go through but you need to upgrade your horizons.

Peter will likely win ,not because he is the best candidate but he is better than the others.. if Tinubu had run under a different party without a Muslim Muslim ticket and at a younger age then it would be a no brainer to vote for Tinubu.

Atiku on the other hand may yet perform well if he wins because he has alot to prove ..the corrupt label stuck to him has done him alot of damage and he knows if he messed up he won't get more than one term.

These elections are the best Nigeria has ever had because it marks a turning point and an end to the old.other. you se the tribalism card you Tinubu supporters thrive in using is clearly not working. You guys are only isolating the southwest Futher.

Peter Obi will win you can bet any amount you want though the margin over Atiku won't be much but Tinubu won't fare well in this election majorly because of his party and Muslim ticket
Hello, your analysis shows you know very little about Nigerian politics.

How much are you willing to bet please?

Tinubu vs Peter Obi

My Stake is on Tinubu
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by aestake: 2:10am On Sep 23, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello, your analysis shows you know very little about Nigerian politics.

How much are you willing to bet please?

Tinubu vs Peter Obi

My Stake is on Tinubu
Suffering continues
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by cococandy(f): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2022
You said it all. There inferiority complex is out of this world
KimFab:

Nigerian men and double standard.

grin The other thread about a German woman peeling yam. Someone pointed out that she's fat and not good looking.. See how they came to defend the woman cuz she's white.

It's a black woman now and she's now a pig.

And to think these same men have mothers who are twice this lady's size. But because it's an anonymous forum, everyone automatically has slim-fit women in their families.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:14am On Sep 23, 2022
This is one of the reasons I didn't go for contract papers, i fought hard for it, I worked for it, so any motherfucker that think she can send me back because I ducked another hoe is just joking undecided
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BeanmanX(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
A leopard can never changes its spot whether home or abroad.....Nigeria men are this worst set of men on this planet earth when it comes to cheating,even this broke idiot that manage to find his way abroad has gone there and showed his true colours,the lady should his send his stupid ass back to nigeria where can continue cheating in peace because it is their hobby here.
Mynd44,,, seun,,, justwise,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2...
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Womanizer(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Cheating everywhere left and right. May God give us the power to be stable

The dick was not designed by God to stay with just 1 pússy grin
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Womanizer:

The dick was not designed by God to stay with just 1 pússy grin
True. That's why He blessed kings and great men with more wives and children according to the Bible
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by bepositive11: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's not about being a simp. Maybe you have never been outside Nigeria. Spent all my childhood in the UK . UK is my second home.. I have seen too many times Nigerian men with good akata women but they just can't control their urges and they loose her. Only to later be crying in regret .

The day you leave Nigeria you will understand.

Nigerian men lack self control because of the culture. Too many women in Nigeria tolerate cheating.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by bepositive11: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Don't be a SIMP.

Be a man and stop ass licking up and down. You need the redpill.

Redpills are the weakest and most insecure men on the planet.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by GeneralOjukwu: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
bepositive11:

Redpills are the weakest and most insecure men on the planet.

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by bepositive11: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=116979228][/quote]

You're just proving my point.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by GeneralOjukwu: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
bepositive11:

You're just proving my point.

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by faithfull18(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol, good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.