Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? (17874 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Boyooosa(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Promicah:

As basic as this seems, I no get any of them now. cry thank God for freemode wey I dey use enter nairaland. Everywhere dry like desert for my side now. This life no balance as well. cry

I tell u
Na borrow I borrow this one I dey use type sef
But sometimes, I sacrifice lunch for data.

Lack of data be like say u no dey alive
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by johbara: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by pocohantas(f): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:

Hahahahaha. I don’t need sense to have men too. So I refuse to receive it. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Buckeyemedia1: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hidewell:
Mine is roasted corn. cheesy What of you?

Arizona.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Michelle70(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha. I don’t need sense to have men too. So I refuse to receive it. grin
i just saw ur signature and i deh beg u, pls collect that sense.

Its free of charge

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by seanwilliam(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Data.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by diplomat058(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iwọ na, pẹlẹ. Las las, o ma wa OK tongue

pocohantas:

What I can AFFORD is MAN.

Pele grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by fairwilliams: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iphone product... Th0u i think this current iphone 14 is n0thing... The best iphone so far is 11 pro max... Only th0se who av used 11 pr0max, 12 and 13 can relate...n0 matter hw br0ke i am, i'll always av sme penny 4iph0ne
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:
Sardines, money must remain for that. cheesy
Sardine is life grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by andycom(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. Y’all always come with this when it directed at men. Ask the posters below if they included your mother’s kpekus. grin

They included your mother's own
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by pocohantas(f): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
andycom:

They included your mother's own

And yours too. Why you no quote them?
Chihuahua! grin

diplomat058:
Iwọ na, pẹlẹ. Las las, o ma wa OK tongue

Thank you. As if no be broke woman get you.
E say na “have”. Plastic spoon wan carry ponmo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by detectivejones: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Englishisamust:
10 naira sweet and one cup of garri
grin una no go kee pesin.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by malaria(f): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Englishisamust:
10 naira sweet and one cup of garri
Sweet no be 10 naira again na
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Raspberri: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pure water
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Tgb1: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Women
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Jakama90(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
My data subscription
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Pat081: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Carry runs gals
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kpekus grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by mrdino(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Internet subscription
Food
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by crackhouse(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Food and flight ticket
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Allisgud: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na food oh,I must get foodstuff,any other thing na secondary
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Ever8090: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:

Aswear. Nicotine made my eyes see shege. I don quit am shaa but back then, i was a cigarette junkie
my brother, I quit about a year, I made I mistake and went back again, I dey regret am now seriously but I am trying to quit for good and never to look back again
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Blessiing(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hidewell:

My drugs,data and airtime
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Atllanta: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
sugar 100 naira
mj 100 naira
data 250 naira
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Zenderr: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Erection
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Ferrous(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Data and sports betting , DSTV subscription
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by andycom(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
pocohantas:

And yours too. Why you no quote them?
Chihuahua! grin
I can't tag responsible ladies with nkita Ara like you.

Thank you. As if no be broke woman get you.
E say na “have”. Plastic spoon wan carry ponmo. grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
andycom:
I can't tag responsible ladies with nkita Ara like you.

E pain am. Chihuahua grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Noah94(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Roll-on, food and data.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Gbadespet(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Smoke and spark
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Backpedal: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hidewell:

Fufu and draw soup
I can spend my last card on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released / Mad Woman Holds-Up Traffic In Surulere (PHOTOS) / What Is The Definition Of 'olodo'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.