Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? (17877 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by apple30(f): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Solanaa:
Data connection
u r very correct ..data is life to me ,I practically live on my phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Niswayne19: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Corn because I love eating it.
Get a discount up to 1,000 naira and 1 free earphone when you buy an exclusive power bank from oraimo online store.

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by cigaricon(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omor... Na weed oh. Even if I no get shishi, and I wan smoke, my street cred will provide it
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by godofuck231: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Food for my family, shelter, (my favorite) the second amendment of the United States of America
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by andycom(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2022
pocohantas:

E pain am. Chihuahua grin

E pain your papa too. Aturu
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by boystrong1002: 3:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Flagle is a spin-off of Wordle with the challenge of guessing a country by its flag over six attempts instead of guessing an English word. This is a game for those who are knowledgeable about geography and love to learn about flags of countries around the world. flagle is now free here and you can play it on web browsers. Thank you very much
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by phemmyfour: 4:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Hidewell:
Mine is roasted corn. cheesy What of you?

pure water
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Zyzxx10: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2022
The air we breath which the good lord in his infinite mercy gave to us.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Stevedison(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Money to carry olosho
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Dondar: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2022
fairwilliams:
Iphone product... Th0u i think this current iphone 14 is n0thing... The best iphone so far is 11 pro max... Only th0se who av used 11 pr0max, 12 and 13 can relate...n0 matter hw br0ke i am, i'll always av sme penny 4iph0ne
Boss help your boy with small change nah abeg sapa choke embarassed embarassed
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2022
andycom:

E pain your papa too. Aturu

Which you can easily pass for.
Chihuahua grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by ImaIma1(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Man

You don’t need money to have them.

Men shouldn’t be calling women cheap because you can get many of them with N4 text message. grin

Ahhh! shocked

This vawulence is coming from the war front.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by sapeleboi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
condom

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Pioq(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Weed
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by NozinoGroup: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Promicah:

As basic as this seems, I no get any of them now. cry thank God for freemode wey I dey use enter nairaland. Everywhere dry like desert for my side now. This life no balance as well. cry

See your life outside? You’ve been begging all over Nl for months!!! You could easily get a teaching job to keep body and sou together but no, you’d rather beg people who choose to work. Scammer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Woman Holds-Up Traffic In Surulere (PHOTOS) / What Is The Definition Of 'olodo'? / Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.