Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu (50781 Views)

Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by pcagbaji(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
yad2eidi:
only sensible comment in the thread. the rest are just blabbing to this half backed news
I saw the video on Benue tv this morning find out
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by sanesta: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
You foolish Igbos never cease to amuse me
Why is peter Peter Obi not standing up for Igbos but you can point out Tinubu but can't point out Peter Obi.

To foolish Yoruba this is how igbos insulted Awolowo till his death while their failed Azikwe was sold as a saint. 50 years from now Peter Obi will be sold as a saint while Tinubu devil.

This is against the fact that Akeredolu is an ally of Tinubu who gives100% in everything he does.

Mumu
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by asanausana91: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So you think a whole governor of a state can come out to say such a sensitive matter without having evidence

Most of you guys are funny..
where the evidence. The security council must agree before any approval on arms, and all the 36 governors are members of the security council.
The same man was crying that power must come to the south for fairness, but when the power came he is shamelessly calling for people to vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by backtovillage: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
asanausana91:
This ondo state governor is a fool. He is among the security council, where did he see federal government approving AK 47 for Katsina. It stupidity for a governor to depend on fake news.
Like you said, "he is among the security council " but you are not among them. It means he knows what you don't know. So next time rest abeg

7 Likes

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by kingyakos: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nothing like Katsina outfit,the FG has indirectly approved AK47 to Fulani herdsmen and the Oil money from the South will finance the purchase of the AK47.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Pholadime(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pure bias in the system of governing this country, "Animal Farm" where all animals aren't not equal.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by backtovillage: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
asanausana91:
where the evidence. The security council must agree before any approval on arms, and all the 36 governors are members of the security council.
The same man was crying that power must come to the south for fairness, but when the power came he is shamelessly calling for people to vote for Tinubu.
You are reading newspaper upside down.
Show me where he mentioned Tinubu alone
Plz rest

2 Likes

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by zeuss: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Thinking about it, they want to arm local hunters with ak-47? God abeg.

We don't need people like you........you are the type that bandits and kidnappers need to Target.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by uchvic(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where Femi Adesina? e get wetin I wan ask am.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by t2luv1: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
heniford2:
Are we really one Nigeria

What do you think?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akeredolu me deflection. Go and pay salary. You are owing over 5 months salary to your workers. You now wanna give ak 47 to amotekun you cant pay regularly Ode man
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by DukeofUmueri247: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
asanausana91:
That is the point he is trying to make,arms were given to the Katsina people without the approval of the Federal Security Council..

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by favour32(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
heniford2:
Are we really one Nigeria
Facts show that we are not one.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by chloride6: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
My man!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
BloomingDale:
The way I hate all these lily liveried Southern politicians. Restructure this damn country, South politicians. Just forget the core North and do the same. If they can have Sharia law, why can't you have your own damn laws. WTF is wrong with these set of fools we call South politicians.
Okowa for example, after hosting the meeting of governors where it was agreed power must return to the south in 2023 betrayed the arrangement. We southerners in general are just noise makers, we claim to be educated but yet cant even reach a common sense agreement to improve our status.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Codes151(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I'm ashamed that the governor is just waking up to the reality, Nigeria is operating a two state, different constitution model for both the south and North. That's why sharia law is supreme to the constitution in the north, imagine that kind of yeye arrangement
e tire me self. You wan buy guns for outfit. Wetin you Dey ask a dullard for?

People sha no dey know Wetin to do.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Lovenorth: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
I am not happy about the double standard of the federal government of Nigeria
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Una good morning o.

Continue pretending you don't know you are fourth class citizen in your own fatherland no thanks to Fulani.

Prepare to vote them back again either directly or indirectly.

Foolish indigenous people.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by tishbite42: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
frugal:

Separation would cause war and suffering, not just between north and south, but also south against south, north against north. Instead clamour for a 100 percent restructuring. You get the benefit of separation and also the benefit of staying together. It's the best option, and the easiest one to get.
Why una dey fear separation like this?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BreakingNews21: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
"In a statement on Thursday, Akeredolu reacted to the video showing the Katsina security outfit obtaining the approval to bear arms"

I scrolled thru the first four pages of this thread and searched Google but couldn't find this video.
A copy of said video is not even added in the Daily Post link.
Can someone please post it. Thank you in advance.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Burgerlomo: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
One Naija my foot

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by t2luv1: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Willie2015:

Nigeria will move forward when ...
D South Unite..

This is what I have been preaching about my brother. Until the whole south unites as one front Nigeria will never get better. The North is a land lock area they are at the mercy of the south. If ever a war breaks out the North will surrender in 2 weeks, How are they going to get resupply they land lock.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Reyhzor(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omooba77:
Nigeria need restructuring......
We are only deceiving ourselves if we continue like this.....

People won't understand this.
Restructure this country within 3yrs Nigeria will be more than Great Country

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 147ekinmogun(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Shettima is Kanuri..
Kanuri just like the Boko Haram sect.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Reyhzor(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
happney65:

Shettima the Boko Haram sympathiser already said what is restructuring? To hell with restructuring.

I watched him and stoopid people were clapping.
They don't want the country to be good
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
To those seeing APC as national party, I pity una. Fulanis only used the part to gain stardom and achieve their aim and now dumping it in droves for the pdp. What's going on in Katsina alone as regards defection is massive. I hope southern leaders would stop playing stooge to these guys who aren't up to them by any standards. This messages goes to Emilokan and his urchins we can't be slaves in our own country. Kudos to aketi for his courage. Waa gbayi sir

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by genesishouse: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
When Pa Fashoranti's daughter was killed what did the drugie guy say' where are the cows'
Thank God Akeri is waking up to reality. The Yoruba nation should know that Tinubu values thst presidency seat more than the life of any son or daughter. We are warning you guys before it is too late. Lets be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by frugal(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
tishbite42:

Why una dey fear separation like this?
Because people are naturally greedy.

How's the separation going to happen? Who's separating from who?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmm buhari should do right thing and stop this destructive bias.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by tishbite42: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
frugal:

Because people are generally greedy.

How's the separation going to happen? Who's separating from who?
I'm Igbo
The South can easily divide into three parts: Alaigbo, Niger Delta, Oduduwa
So why should South attack South?!
The same thing for North
Arewa and Middle Belt

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by GodsOwnMan: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

You are a bit right, although I am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu but most of what he said about this country are the truth just that his mode of passing his message is wrong from my point of view..

He is also a terrorist, don't forget that. Even Bin ladin and Shekau of Boko Haram had some truth in all their madness. The problem is eboes like to only see the good in kanu and act like blind to the seriously bad parts of him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.