Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] (9226 Views)

When She Says Shes A Strong Beautiful Independent Black Woman #picture / Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godada:

ILegendd, I like how you calmly made your point.

Guys will keep shooting their mouth off about making money and having girls worshipping the ground that they walk.

It's not that simple.

Making money is one thing.

Getting a lady without becoming her ATM machine is another thing.

Without knowledge, you end up being friend zoned or you get your self a gold digger.

Lots of guys who have made money end up being simps who believe their money can buy them loyalty and love not knowing they have groomed themselves to be tricked into picking the bills of these ladies

Your brain is intact. I love that.
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Expired
grin grin
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by lazkizz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Four screenshots.
pls boss which app do you use in blurry sensitive contents on the pics attached....

I will like to know the app and use it
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
lazkizz:
pls boss which app do you use in blurry sensitive contents on the pics attached....

I will like to know the app and use it
Screenshot Touch.

6 Likes

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by lazkizz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Screenshot Touch.
thanks boss, you always come tro
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Silasloaded(m): 1:55am On Sep 23, 2022
iLegendd:

Your brain is intact. I love that.
Role Model me ma don miss you like mad since you decided not to post any thing here but when I came online on seeing your post I was very happy �

3 Likes

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Haynnie: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Mister is just a simple tactics if you can understand her mood atm. It happened to me yday I’ll post the screenshot and delete later

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Davizee(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
iLegendd:
Everything is online for free. Just use Google or YouTube.
Does it require laptop
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Davizee:

Does it require laptop
Phone
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2022
iLegendd:
+18: How to Innocently Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman [Picture]

Warning: If you're a woman, don't read till the last page, but if you're a man, do — there is a gift for you down down down there. It will be deleted soon. E get why.

So, let's start.

No matter how your chat is with a woman, if there is no sexual innuendo, humor, timing, and banters, it's boring. Know this and know peace.

I stopped creating threads, but yesterday, I don't know what pushed me to. Maybe I was bored.

The thread is about how to get a woman, chat her up in a fun way, and make her your girl in less than 3 days without being rejected. Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7343551/18-shes-just-too-beautiful

So, I created this particular thread because of a typo I made some minutes ago with a client.

From that thread yesterday, people messaged me to buy books, but today, I made a mistake while replying a client who was trying to purchase the book called ChátDicted, so I decided to turn it to a short lecture for men who want to improve their chatting skill.

As I said earlier, a chat with someone you're sexually interested in must have sexual innuendo, humor, and banter, else it's boring.

Unfortunately, a lot of men friendzone themselves by being boring when they chat. The more boring you are, the more a woman will friendzone you or gossip you.

Now that you know sexual innuendo or innocently naughty misinterpretation is necessary for a chat to be fun, how do you do it? Some of you don't know how, but I'll show you.

While chatting, ask her a question or make a statement that will have the keyword "as" but misspell it as "ass," then immediately correct yourself by sending her *as (as a correction to your typo).

She won't say anything, but you need to amplify it by using that opportunity to say something about ass.

Example:

Her: Yes o. My brother even applied for it and passed the exam.
You: Wow! That's good news, but it's not that easy ass people think to pass that exam.
You: *as
You: My bad, see me go spell "as" as ass. Wetin dey hungry me no dey market. But they sound the same sha. Isn't it?
Her: Lol, yes, they do.
You: Hmmm — I'm suspecting you o!
Her: How?
You: I hope you never join Nicki Minaj or Nengi of BBNaija go enlarge your own. It's looking bigger everyday.
Her: Lol no o. I no fit do that kind thing even if I have the money.
You: Make I hear. Girls do crazy things nowadays. Some even do p*ssy tightening. Abi I lie?
Her: You're not lying, but I can't do it.
You: But what if my dick it too small, will you suggest I enlarge it?
Her: Never
You: So, you'll manage it just like that or look for another guy with a BIG one, abi?
Her: Hahahaha. No o. I will manage it.
You: I hear you, Miss Managing Director and CEO combined.
Her: Hahaha. Yes na.

From here, you have the license to talk sh!t about ass, panties, G-string, then move to breast, etc.

The book ChátDicted has more than enough info to guide you.

Send a message to the number on my profile to get the free version.

Below is the chat of me with the client some minutes ago.

So, that's it.

You again?... I thought you were into crypto? What happened? Has your portfolio crashed? grin

Suddenly u remembered u were into E-book business grin

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2022
iLegendd:

So, that's it.

I want to get the free version sir
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
oxiide22:
I want to get the free version sir
This year or last year, we had a deal after you stalked and abused the life out of me. The deal was to give you 5k so that you'll NEVER quote me again and you agreed. I paid you the money, but here you are quoting me.

At least, you didn't abuse me, but remember, a deal is a deal. Stay away.

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by akwesenana: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
iLegendd:
This year or last year, we had a deal after you stalked and abused the life out of me. The deal was to give you 5k so that you'll NEVER quote me again and you agreed. I paid you the money, but here you are quoting me.

How can I get this deal?
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am very sorry Bros, I'm fully aware of the deal. Of course, a deal is deal n I still respect it.

Remember, we're not foes right from the beginning. It was a mistaken identity some time back then that led to our issue n we settled it, but I've been your no1 fan since 2017. So forgive me ilegendd please!
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Davizee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
iLegendd:
Phone
Can you make money from it
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Davizee:

Can you make money from it
If I say yes, your next question will be "how?" For that, the answer is no. grin

Type on Google or YouTube: How to make money through copywriting. Trust me, you'll love them and probably take action if you're the action-oriented type.

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:
You again?... I thought you were into crypto? What happened? Has your portfolio crashed? grin

Suddenly u remembered u were into E-book business grin
If you only have 1 or 2 sources of income, I pity you. If you don't even have, I laugh you in APC voice.

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
iLegendd:
If you only have 1 or 2 sources of income, I pity you. If you don't even have, I laugh you APC voice.
I get paid to troll on the Internet... that's my Job grin
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:
I get paid to troll on the Internet... that's my Job grin

Not a bad job. I make money from trolls. It's a win win.

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
iLegendd:

Not a bad job. I make money from trolls. It's a win win.
scam
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Davizee(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
iLegendd:
If I say yes, your next question will be "how?" For that, the answer is no. grin

Type on Google or YouTube: How to make money through copywriting. Trust me, you'll love them and probably take action if you're the action-oriented type.
Ok Thanks
Any other update
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some go just reply LoL or emoji or change topic... Anyways I dey purposely force stop my WhatsApp. cheesy e geh why
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2022
iLegendd:

I am very sorry Bros, I'm fully aware of the deal. Of course, a deal is deal n I still respect it.

Remember, we're not foes right from the beginning. It was a mistaken identity some time back then that led to our issue n we settled it, but I've been your no1 fan since 2017. So forgive me please!
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Everything is online for free. Just use Google or YouTube.
recommend any channel or ws
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
LogicBomb8:
recommend any channel or ws
It's natural to me, but you can read books by Dan Kennedy. I can't remember any of his books, but I know he is great through YouTube videos I watched about him. I can't recall those videos also.
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Davizee(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
iLegendd:

Any other update boss?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone / Lauren Goodger Want's You To See Her Big Bum In Skin-tight Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.