Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set (42109 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by lazkizz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
This lady have eaten good so she looks good

By the way , I sell dried fish in cartons different types like

Note !!!
I don't sell pond fish or fish farm , these are all gotten from lake chad basin
In Maiduguri all natural and sweet

Asa mangala
Bragi mangala ( Okpo)
Mai mama ( mudfish )
Catfish round e.t.c

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by MrDoGood(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Redstubpen:
Baba God answer my prayers make I carry $$$ do better like Ned Nwoko and other successful tycoons. I have done my parts, made efforts and persevered.

No put me to shame Baba God.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by darichlife: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi22:
The best decision this lady made in life was to marry Ned.
Ladies be wise
The love of money is so much in your soul. spits.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Benitoh: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Already the country is sleeping

The people are campaigning for a sleeping president

Only God can save Nigeria
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by VTJN(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

This one that accepted an ancestor like Nwoko can equally support another ancestor like Tinubu,

This is sign that she has no
TASTE
CHOICE
CLASS
INTEGRITY
NOT PATRIOTIC AND
CAN FOLLOW ANYONE FOR MONEY AND FAME

Conclusively, she is practically one of the problems of Nigeria

Be OBI-DENT and wise as the man in the Picture
You get problem but you no know
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Datguy00: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweet babe
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by eyinjuege: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
midehi2:
She don high.....make she enjoy her life, no time

See as she add weight

She just had a baby
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Johnn74: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cyphar:
If your life soft, or you get money, people go treat you well. Now imagine she is poor. Na she go dey carry umbrella for the director grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Johnn74: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Back on set so soon! She be billionaire wife make she still rest she just born!!!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Hundjager: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
She's enjoying the best of her life, in the meantime enjoy the comfort and sound of silence the oraimo rock provides for all my listening needs.

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Streetdreamx(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
but they haven't given you an ancestor yet.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by foolbuster: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
cbrezy:
Like for Peter Obi
for Tinubu/Atiku

grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Asour: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi22:
Ladies be wise

No.

That decision only materialized because she was in the spotlight already — an actor.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by NaBanga: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
She has started getting fillers in her face, which is meant for old women. She has now added weight. Trust Ned will find a new "virgin" in the next 2 years. She is very smart to begin working again.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by krushdripper(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi22:
Ladies be wise
More like ladies be dead cos of money.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Tgb1: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Her business
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Nmezor(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by funshint(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
cbrezy:
Like for Peter Obi
for Tinubu/Atiku

grin cheesy
No be all these ones they win election.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by MadamOk(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aswear this girl is living her life
At first I was against her marriage
Now I realize that money is nothing but peace of mind
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by Air5000(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clearly from her voice you will tell she is still a young woman. Her hurried marriage made her a mother.�
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by ngmoses17(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last last, na Africa Magic Epic the film go end. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by kingsley38162: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
She don high.....make she enjoy her life, no timeSee as she add weightShe don high.....make she enjoy her life, no timeSee as she add weight...
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by ultim: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Billionaire wife and actress Regina Daniels has flaunted the movie set she is working on for giving her a "soft life" on set including tasty meals, pampering and meeting all her enjoyment needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NjwO7f2cpg

Ignorance is really high in Nigeria even among people who should know well. My goodness, advertising coca cola bottle inadvertantly. Do you know what that is worth if you make that video formal?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set by cbrezy(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
funshint:

No be all these ones they win election.

But e no bad na sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.