Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff (30899 Views)

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals / Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Starboytwo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Udoka is full Igbo name though. The guy dropped the Akwa Ibom name and continued with Igbo name even unto his child/children.

We can see it's not only Africa that shy away from office tangolo.
wetin con consine us with these Igbo and akwa ibom names tho?
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by KingOKON: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Udoka is full Igbo name though. The guy dropped the Akwa Ibom name and continued with Igbo name even unto his child/children.

Bitter souls, only good in tribalism

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by bro4u: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Mumu,, akwa ibomites bear Udoka

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Chizzyjforce: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Akwa-ibomites also answer udoka so rest.
My name is Dati and I'm from Akwa-ibom.
Northerners equally answer the name but spell it as Datti.
We're not related in any way
Neither do they claim relationships

Sorry, you can actually explain that without sounding harsh. By the way, what's the meaning of Udoka in Akwa Ibom? I'm learning

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Realestatevixen: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Chizzyjforce: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
KingOKON:

Bitter souls, only good in tribalism

There's nothing tribal about my sentence, if you don't know the meaning of tribalism kindly check your dictionary. Talking about bitter soul, I think you should work on yourself to overcome that. Good day
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Norwichsailor(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Sorry, you can actually explain that without sounding harsh. By the way, what's the meaning of Udoka in Akwa Ibom? I'm learning
Its an Annang name precisely
I think second son or born
What does it mean in igbo tho

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Chizzyjforce: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Starboytwo:
wetin con consine us with these Igbo and akwa ibom names tho?

Sorry bro, it wasn't meant for you.

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Starboytwo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Sorry bro, it wasn't meant for you.
aight we cool fam.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Chizzyjforce: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Nice, that's sounds more matured
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Like Obi, this one doesn't understand code of conduct in office.

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Norwichsailor(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Nice, that's sounds more matured
Okay
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by KingOKON: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Calabar man and fùck ehn dem no dey carry fùck play for that side....if them carry fùck come Olympics na calabar men and women go dey dominate gold medalist ,year in year out
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by KingOKON: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

There's nothing tribal about my sentence, if you don't know the meaning of tribalism kindly check your dictionary. Talking about bitter soul, I think you should work on yourself to overcome that. Good day

See a bigots claiming otherwise, insensitive and a very underexposed

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
KingOKON:

Just like Yoruba be world champion for rituals, dem go pound 1 month old baby use am do jazz cut grand mama head use am do pepper soup to become rich
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Elock1: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
timota:

Don't always expose ur ignorance online, the name udoka is both akwa ibom and Igbo name,like the name atta that up to seven ethnic group bears,will u ascribe that to one tribe.
u dey mind the mumu?

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by CrownLands(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Ooh! Please don't misinform people, "Udoka" is also an Ibibio name. Just like some other names like: Udo, Okorie, Udomma etc.

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by KingOKON: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Norwichsailor:

What does it mean in igbo tho

How is it Anang?
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by viodemus: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Celtics dun dey find excuse so that when they lose to Giannis of the bucks this coming playoff season, dem go get incompetence excuse.

My money is on Lakers or Bucks.

They need to still check whether blackmailing was involved. Udoka no go burn your celtics connect.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by KingOKON: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:

Oh, na Okoro you be, the world number 1 in drugs and anything illegal just for the money.
Why do you like running your mouths carelessly?
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Chizzyjforce: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
KingOKON:

See a bigots claiming otherwise, insensitive and a very underexposed

The attached is a typical of what you call tribalism.

And what's it with more than 1,000 out of your 1,535 comments filled with vile and curses? Why's everybody mumu to you?

A friendly advise man, work on your temper and emotions, it's not good for your health. If you're having a bad time, get to youtube and watch some motivational or comedy videos, you go dey alright.

Have a nice day man

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by KingOKON: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

The attached is a typical of what you call tribalism.

And what's it with more than 1,000 out of your 1,535 comments filled with bile and courses? Why's everybody mumu to you?

A friendly advise man, work on your temper and emotions, it's not good for your health. If you're having a bad time, get to youtube and watch some motivational or comedy videos, you go dey alright.

Have a nice day man

Becos this account of mine was specially made for people like you, who likes running their mouths carelessly especially against my origin

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Cmanforall: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
dlaw70:
How can a consenxual sex be an offence for Christ sake ?

One of the reasons I hate the west
If it's against the code of conduct
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Lama70(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oya, go explain to your "loving wife" how e take happen.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by gottliebglobal(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

This is not true. Udoka is a name both tribes bear ( Ibo and Ibibio). There are so many similarities between both cultures and the names are often similar. Do not be confused.

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Kobicove(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
dlaw70:
How can a consenxual sex be an offence for Christ sake ?

One of the reasons I hate the west

It is an offence cos it presents a conflict of interest

What that means is that since this guy has a senior and supervisory role in the team there is a likelihood that he will favour his love interest in the team in matters that involve judgement (eg team selection) even if she is not the best available

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by int0x80(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Divorce loading.......What pussy has caused in this life though!
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by robosky02(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Somebody is scared of his rising profile

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by kwasoly(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
danot1030:
Nigerians (Igbos) with konji.

Seems you don't know how to read, let me help you he was born to an akwa ibom father. Ode stop hate Igbo is not your problem.

Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva / Harrison To Amusan: Records Are Meant To Be Broken. Congrats, You Smashed Mine / Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88