Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North (45010 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by DadaHammed: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
CC Legendhero

These people keep getting served.

Agbadorian, enough of agbado and cassava, you guys can have this.

LOL...una go kill me with laugh for here. grin

Na person go chop that funny looking chicken head? grin
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by Proudlyomonna: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
slowice:
It's common sense...suffer nor dey tire you? Don't we deserve good governance for once?

Some people no get common sense na grin
But this time we will not allow them use their foolishness plunder this Country into a bigger emilokan mess.
Apc Must GO.
Obidiati is the way Forward.
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by MN07: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
MAYBE WE ARE DESCENDANTS OR AGENTS OR WARRIORS OF THE DEVIL AFTER ALL.

What if we the people born on this earth were also chased/casted by GOD for going against or rebelling against GOD for one reason or the other and damned to redeem ourselves back to heaven.

What if there is still a war ongoing in the heavens and each time an Angel of the devil gets defeated he gets casted away (Born) to earth to redeem him/herself back to heaven.

What if we used to be rebellious angels fighting against the creator before being born (Casted) to share same earth with the Devil.

WHAT IF.....
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by Obainomilano: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:

I hate it when you guys keep talking of Tinubu without also talking about Atiku. In fact, Tinubu is better than Atiku as far as 2023 is concerned.
..that's why we don't talk about atiku...we don't have the time...because him and pdp are just acting Fuji house of communication and deceiving themselves..they never serious
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by franchasofficia: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Emilokan left the group chat...

Shettima left the group chat....

Buhari joined the group chat....

shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Everyone is Obidient and Yusful useful

1 Like

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by Caseywilliams(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nah real Ganja man you be... If i no be Stoner for this life wetin man pikin gain?? grin grin
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by jamace(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
This news will cause pains in agbado headquaters and whatsapp groups

1 Like

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
What is the Northern Version of Emilokan??

How can a Northerner pronounce Emilokan?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lokacin chin masara da rogo(It is the turn of feasting on maize and cassava)

1 Like

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by Mrmb: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
Those who say that Mr. Peter Obi is not known in the North should hear this:

There is a new phenomenon being reported from Northern states known as 'Guguwar Obi'. The term stands for 'Obi Tornado'.

https://twitter.com/MastBroadcast/status/1572930001477201920?t=8Eyq-D6yerB_F9u4dFsAng&s=19

https://twitter.com/masuzafi/status/1572698373097922560?s=20&t=A5dSEFfG-VXnKx3_0PqCdg
grin grin angry
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by indigenous234(f): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Get ready to Pay...

GeneralOjukwu:

If Obi wins 1 Northern State.... I owe you 1 million grin
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by eguarojeona: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jostoman:
Obidient supporters have spread all over the country, Chaii Lagos landlord supporters will not like this news o.
Spread like cancer
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by alcuin(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

I am starting to love Zombidiots

They give premium funny content

Very entertaining folks. grin
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by feeloscar(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
toneroforever:
Yes, Tinubu is better than Atiku in looting. The only person in Nigeria's political history to loot a state for 23 straight years & still counting.
The 8 years Atiku looted Nigeria can't be quantified. It's more than the 23 yrs you're talking about.
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by Ifyman: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY ARE YOU REMINDING US ABOUT THIS VERY SURAH IS IT YOUR NEW METHOD OF DIVIDING NIGERIANS ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE

No be surah.....yeye man, na suraju
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by TheEndless: 4:22am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

I can't feed my w.hore of a mother who is useless. So go elsewhere to beg.
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by TheEndless: 4:26am On Sep 23, 2022
jrusky:
Keep wasting your time promoting impossibility. Instead dessipating little energy and resorce you zombiiediots has and wait till the real campaign moment come you morons has already exhausted everything in you and the big players are studying you fools picking holes in your a s s waiting to unleash brutal political jabs on your fuc-king obi and send him to political wilderness for a life time.

Stop wasting your time obi should come back 2031 or forget it forever, magic, miracle, ugulu obi, obi sticker, babaringa obi and the rest bullshit ain't changing anything the deal is done we can not entrust our nation in the hand of our country enemy who refuse to cut tie with ipob, who adamantly refused to dissociate himself from ipob and Biafra movement, sorry its not possible, affliction will never rise second time.

Nigeria want a better, diverse and a unify leader not a sectional leader like buhari to Bury Nigeria from its ruins.

Lol… Set Awon Osinwin Agbado. See tears flowing like a river grin

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by TheEndless: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2022
alcuin:

Very entertaining folks. grin
I know right grin

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by jrusky(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… Set Awon Osinwin Agbado. See tears flowing like a river grin

Pls explain how did your thief obi graduated in university when he hasn't even finished secondary school? If you can answer this then I will see you as a normal human failure to answer it you will enter street naked. Hope you have time with you it's 4.39am and you know the meaning***

For not quoting you nor talk to you and called your entire your generation born and unborn mad if you fail to answer my question you will enter market naked las las.

And for obi presidency he will never get it.
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by TheEndless: 4:50am On Sep 23, 2022
jrusky:

Pls explain how did your thief obi graduated in university when he hasn't even finished secondary school? If you can answer this then I will see you as a normal human failure to answer it you will enter street naked. Hope you have time with you it's 4.39am and you know the meaning***

For not quoting you nor talk to you and called your entire your generation born and unborn mad if you fail to answer my question you will enter market naked las las.

And for obi presidency he will never get it.
Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, don’t be dangerously stupid. I’m sure you spend all your real life on Nairaland and that you know Peter Obi recently made his profile public including his educational profiles. Now tell me how that dingBAT druglord who’s name is unknown, primary education is unknown, in fact the only thing known about him is a suspicious foreign degree. Atleast I am sure of a generation but I know of a fact you’ll die childless and your bastard name forgotten. Just like your bastard, nameless father who stole the identity of Bola Tinubu cos he will lose and all of you that think will eat his money free he will drop you and your father, your mother, your sisters, your brothers into barrels of powdered cocaine where you all will overdose to death grin

Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by toneroforever(m): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is Tinubu better than Atiku?

...in looting
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by toneroforever(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2022
omoeast:
Tinubu agbado man wey Igbo ppl no like yh, get sense pass all of them…Baba don know say children of hate go vote massively for their side for Atiku, baba bring their brother make e com deceive them small by collecting all Atiku vote…

Moral of the story, while you are busy hating, some ppl dey calculate and making progress….

To be honest, na Kano, Lagos and Rivers na him go bring Naija president in with their massive turnup during election, 2 states already sure for tinubu plus massive rigging, the third go bi may the strongest win, who con really bi strongest for rivers among the presidential candidates

That was how u were busy calculating all of Buhari's northern block votes for Tinubu before ur reality check started setting in. SS,SE, parts of SW & majority of Northerners r rejecting Tinubu on a daily
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by aspabay(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin 2023 will shock you guys
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by Nasa005: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
I LIKE THIS grin......AGBADOS HOWFA grin

TheEndless:

Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, don’t be dangerously stupid. I’m sure you spend all your real life on Nairaland and that you know Peter Obi recently made his profile public including his educational profiles. Now

tell me how that dingBAT druglord who’s name is unknown, primary education is unknown, in fact the only thing known about him is a suspicious foreign degree. Atleast I am sure of a generation but I know of a fact you’ll die childless and your bastard name forgotten. Just like your bastard, nameless father who stole the identity of Bola Tinubu cos he will lose and all of you that think will eat his money free he will drop you and your father, your mother, your sisters, your brothers into barrels of powdered cocaine where you all will overdose to death grin
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by Drrr: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Second Slawormiir! Anyway i alway enjoy both of you Jara and slangs you always drop withouts sending anyone..lol.
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool DJ Obi, play me OBIdient by Petter Obi..

Na me go supply WEED for people wey go RALLY on dat day...

I go de BLAST BLAST bullet for air wit my old KALA..

I fit even NAKEDD enter road..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North by jamace(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peter Obi is well known all over Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba: A City In Ruins / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.