Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (62380 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Tareq1105: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
You guys are just lazy! What will it cost y'all urchins and BAStards to write to UNN to verify the authenticity of the result.

Foolish idio.ts.
Tinubu is a thief and drug lord. He's a Chicago drug dealer.

Thank you, at least you don't have proof that he was caught. So, it remain an allegation.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi keep scoring own goal

Ur vry stupid!

U pple are jst displaying ur stupidity online.

Dis is anoda UNN certificate.check if it's different from Obi's.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Bigchristo: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
daddyiel:

They say UNN dated Certificate for Mr. Peter Obi on a Saturday, so that makes it fake (scoffs).

UNN dates a certificate the day of Graduation, and that was usually on Saturdays. That is the day the graduating students were admitted into their respective degrees
Well, if you sorted your result after graduation, you will not know this....

#GoAndVerify
Don’t blame some illiterates trying to verify what they don’t know it’s usually like that, what baffles me someone highlighted the certificate column where VC and Registra signature is and said it doesn’t tallied as if the VC and Registra will remain in such position forever you can’t blame them because some of them didn’t pass through higher institutions cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by gwafaeziokwu: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dottormentor:
Be like say they want to tell us another story again o

grin

Truth is bitter.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Lifeiseazi: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is eminently qualified to be the president of Nigeria. All his results and certificates are public knowledge, anyone in doubt should head to the courts, till then, people should stop grasping at straws because it cannot stop them from drowning in the open seas of February 2023 elections.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a lot of answers on the following questions;

1. Where was Tinubu born?
2. Who are his biological parents ?
3. Where did he have his primary and secondary education ?
4. Where was he before he suddenly appeared in Chicago?
5. Is he a Ghost?

For a first comment, you sound stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ShaqFu: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Only those whose IQ are less than that of a rat are doubting the authenticity of Obi's degree. Go to UNN and verify or continue the beer parlour analysis.
I hope you can see from the picture you provided that the serial number that starts with D is together with the number. What they are saying is in Peter Obi's certificate, the D is separated so how come that is so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by tymicjay77: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is the myopic propaganda game they played in 2015, is only a lazy and zombie will that will fall for their foolish propaganda game.......
Is UNN no more in Nigeria?, if they want to verify Obi certificate dey should go straight not all this childish propaganda. We are no more fools except maybe some foolish urchin and zombie.
I know in few days to election campaign so many propaganda will flocks the news, but is only a fool and zombie that will not discern the selfish and evil plot game
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Blaqputin(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fiscus105:
If I'm a fan of obi, I will see this as eye opener that I'm dealing with greatest deceptive human in the universe.

I think this is enough for the fans, his fake international statistics that is dishing out on economy and security issues are nothing but just to gather sympathy votes from illiterates and educated-illiterates followers.

To my eastern friends, I think it's not too late, not to put ur whole eggs in a basket, basket that will certainly tear apart.

My two cents!
Ur two cents are more worthless than the shit u typed up there.....
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Blaqputin(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Axis313:
Jagaban is not even saying anything now,by the time campaign starts,he is going to take some candidates to the cleaner with him sharp mouth.
Baba is just keeping quiet now.
Him go fit talk ? Just asking
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VTJN(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
sparko1:

Like you wrote to Waec about Buhari

Forget Tinubu (nobody care about the old man), the moment Obi stond on integrity and the slogan VERIFY, he should be prepared for everything, there should be no discrepancies on his certificate, if there is, he should clarify immediately, if you take a stand to be different be ready to defend yourself, as small as this may look, this doesn't look good at all, it means all our politicians are the same and trust me, the trust we all have about the coming election may just be at stake.
Lol

Only naive and ignorance ones still think Obi is different from other contestants

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Shobby88: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
I just hope one day we grow to maturity of accepting our different views on matters such as political choices.
To me, anyone who wins should rule as long as it is free and fair.
This dragging is absolutely unnecessary.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by rickyrex(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Some persons are just fulk of hates. Is UNN NOT A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF THIS COUNTRY. WHAT STOPS ANYONE EVEN BUHARI OR INEC TO ISSUE A REQUEST FROM THE UNIVERSITY ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY OF OBI CERTIFICATE. Any nigerians can do that as well. But as a common man where i wan take start to verify tinubu certificate. Even the certificate looks so fake to accept
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Britishpea: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Association of roadside newspapers readers gossip.

If there’s a discrepancy, approach the institution. The institution is this country. And about 1986/1984 saga about GCE and the degree results. I assumed he actually failed some subjects in his O level being a trader that he has always spoken like, and later went to resit for the GCE. He may as well had done a remedial course.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

Was your certificate dated on a Saturday?
Ask UNN in Obi's case. That's where you should go, not the social media which we've taken over already for Obi. If UNN says it's fake, we'd stop supporting him but if they affirm it, so be it. The argument is needless ok?
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by rickyrex(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

A tale of 2 Presidential Candidates ....

A. One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is shamelessly living in the State of a fellow contestant.

B. The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

Anyone who chooses the 3rd Class dullard really needs a brain transplant.
and the third one tinubu an inconclusive certificate with no class to fall in and lacks proves of it authenticity. abeg ask dangote wetin him come out with abi no be him be africa richest man
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by adekolaelect(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

There is no issue with Obi's certificate. Nobody is begging you to ignore it. I understand the desperate need to make him appear to be on the same moral pedestal as Tinubu. Dead on arrival.

Obi is in the race for the 2023 presidency and is already the candidate to beat.
ok sir but in only your views.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Traplord09: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdamuKD:

He doesn't have anything to offer. He is brain dead. Him go shoot himself for leg

Tinubu that smoke weed..
drupout from school....

Time of fela

Ask yourself y he burn down all documents..

That drugstore tinuubff
No get shame..

Saying he went to school...
I lol

All dose road side people nos

Tinubu no go school
At alll
He was a drupout..... ....

At fela time... ..
Because of is crime he burn down all documents

Even the inec nos
Tinubu is lieing...

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Goke7: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Anybody that mocked Buhari and tinubu about their certificates and is trying to defend Obi on this is a born hypocrite. Make una fear God o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by bewla(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is eminently qualified to be the president of Nigeria. All his results and certificates are public knowledge, anyone in doubt should head to the courts, till then, people should stop grasping at straws because it cannot stop them from drowning in the open seas of February 2023 elections.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a lot of answers on the following questions;Yes ghost like his fellow brother from another region

5. Is he a Ghost?
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by somehow: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Southern candidates fighting eachother while the main northern candidate with bought certificate is somewhere laughing at them and their supporters.

In the future, you'd hear deluded southerners climing to be more educated and wiser than Northerners.

Mtchew!

I am beginning to think one of the 2 main southern candidates is doing the bidding of his northern master.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ogundeleai(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Awiru-Awigba... The reality is that Obi has no genuine university certificate.. 'genje' loun lo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Traplord09: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
rickyrex:
Some persons are just fulk of hates. Is UNN NOT A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF THIS COUNTRY. WHAT STOPS ANYONE EVEN BUHARI OR INEC TO ISSUE A REQUEST FROM THE UNIVERSITY ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY OF OBI CERTIFICATE. Any nigerians can do that as well. But as a common man where i wan take start to verify tinubu certificate. Even the certificate looks so fake to accept

Tinubu na drupout during fela time

That tinuubff na fake....

Da are hiding is real him

He was a drupout
Person wa go smoke weed for Lagos
My guy tinuubff....
No da lie na

We all no him well...

No proof about him
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Traplord09: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goke7:
Anybody that mocked Buhari and tinubu about their certificates and is trying to defend Obi on this is a born hypocrite. Make una fear God o.

BUHARI no go school.
Likewise
Tinubu. Both no themselves..
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by emanobis(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.

Why are some people so dumb?
How can you compare a 1986 cert with another of 2016? And you were still expecting the seal to appear on a photocopy version of it?
Supporting BAT has also made your brains to be as Blank as his
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a lot of answers on the following questions;

5. Is he a Ghost?
Yes he's a ghost. I mean you and Peter Obi. As much as a section of South West love Peter Obi, urchins like you are de-marketing him.
Keep showing your unintelligent tribalism against Tinubu when you can't head to court but told those that queried Obi's results should go to court. Did you see that your head look like this head below?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by paramakina202: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu certificate emerged after swearing affidavit?
Let him go back to INEC and submit it to them since he has found his missing certificate nonsense.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by youngpresidooo: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.
I don't know what you pointing out here in the picture
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by emmyloved(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

A tale of 2 Presidential Candidates ....

A. One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is shamelessly living in the State of a fellow contestant.

B. The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

Anyone who chooses the 3rd Class dullard really needs a brain transplant.
And anyone who thinks the degree of grades of results in school determines a man wisdom and capacity needs to be taken to the psychiatric hospital.. So because he got 3rd class in the university automatically made him a dullard. You are funny.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by GeneralOjukwu: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
emmyloved:
And anyone who thinks the degree of grades of results in school determines a man wisdom and capacity needs to be taken to the psychiatric hospital.. So because he got 3rd class in the university automatically made him a dullard. You are funny.

If you think a 3rd Class in Nigeria in a useless course has more value than a 1st Class in Chicago.... then you are a suitable candidate for the transplant as earlier mentioned.

YES, Peter Obi is a certified dullard. No mincing words.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by boxypane(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

5. Is he a Ghost?
Would you have said this if it was the other way round?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by femicyrus(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Of course, Obi's own is a photocopy. Do you expect him to submit the original to either INEC or Labour party?

Other than that, both certificates are the same.
Typical of obidients.
Never ready to see lies beyond the surface

Just remove philosophy and pharmacy from both certificate then compare the content on both.
Can a university issue certificate with 2.2 written in one and leave out grade in the other?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by boxypane(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pls where is the tinubu certificate?
Apart from the nysc discharge , there is no certificate of tinubu there.

Obi has brought his out to the open. Tinubu should do same.
With all these discrepancies? Let's be objective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.