Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri (1407 Views)

The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise By Reno Omokri / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by PresidObi: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

You Igbos and your propensity for fake news and telling lies unashamedly. You do know that 10 billion naira is like 15 million dollars today?

Obi has given 15 million dollars of his money to Nigerian institutions? You guys can never have a bright future because you are patently dishonest and deceitful.

Stop yourself, get back to the topic before you derail from your mental track or burst an artery for opposing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by fourboys: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mumu talk
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Period007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:

When and where did he still from any masses
Go and Ask Alpha beta

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Moh247: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Go and Ask Alpha beta

Tax consultancy services limited that employs graduate and the best in Nigeria

Abeg what should I ask them
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Period007(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:

Tax consultancy services limited that employs graduate and the best in Nigeria

Abeg what should I ask them
Asked them why all the taxes collected in Lagos are been remitted to Thiefnibu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

We are not like you egotistical megalomaniacs who instantly dash out their daughters to those who come to stroke their egos with false praises.

Yorubas are very wise. We are indifferent to Omokri that you lot once crowned an Igbo deity, as you did FFK, when Reno used to sing your praises.

We are focused on progress for Nigeria and the SW. Reno is a nonentity in the grand scheme of things and per what we Yorubas want out of Nigeria today.

No wise Yoruba is ignorant of the fact that Omokri is doing all this so his benefactor, i.e Atiku, can profit electorally.

We are not Igbos to open yansh for every 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' fraudster.
This highly pained mocha is all air and no substance. The most pained and hateful yellow Bar on NL.
No 1 Igbo hater worldwide!
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Abfinest007(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
This man is sick
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Moh247: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Asked them why all the taxes collected in Lagos are been remitted to Thiefnibu

False all money goes to LIRS
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Stop yourself, get back to the topic before you derail from your mental track or burst an artery for opposing the truth.

Lol. I should get back to the topic so we can forget your 10 billion naira invention? Typical Igbo conman. Shall we do a fact check on your "10 billion naira" Peter Obi donation claim?

A tight ass who could not donate a kobo during Covid-19 hardship for Nigeria ( with Tinubu, Adenuga, Dangote, Elumelu etal donating generously) only for you Igbos to claim he donated billions when that was eventually bursted as propagandist lies from you lot?

Shall I show you the NL thread where you Igbos created covid-19 donation fraud for Obi, same as this 10 billion nonsense you are pushing, only for fact check to show Obi gave 'shishi'?

Banter with cretins on your level bro because I will prove Obi has never donated even 100 million naira cumulatively let alone the 10 billion Naira garbage your biaf.raud brain plucked out of thin air.
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by ImperialYoruba: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Show me anywhere Atiku, Tinubu or any other Nigerian politician did this grin

Peter Obi has paid Nigerian institutions over 10 billion naira of his personal cash, even when he's not holding any government power.

Nigerian Army sits top on a very high defense budget in Nigeria. Why is obi giving Nigerian Army money, what for?

We need to know. That is bribe.
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This highly pained mocha is all air and no substance. The most pained and hateful yellow Bar on NL.
No 1 Igbo hater worldwide!

You've made my day with your compliment. One bottle of the finest scotch on the way to you. cool cool
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Nigerian Army sits top on a very high defense budget in Nigeria. Why is obi giving Nigerian Army money, what for?

We need to know. That is bribe.

Bro, you believe Obi gave 10 billion of his money to Nigerian institutions? Someone who ignored the Nigerian masses suffering under the yoke of Covid-19?

See below to note that when Nigeria needed it the most, especially ordinary Nigerians he wants to lead today, Obi still did not give 'shishi' even though Igbos, as usual, credited him with donating billion naira as the fraudstar you responded to has now done with his 10 billion naira fabrication.

At least Obi had enough shame to publicly deny the "fake news" of his desperate kinsmen. Bottom line is that Obi has always failed to put his money where his mouth is when it counted.

Go and check those who donated selflessly when Nigerians were starving during covid-19. Tinubu iwas there and representing. Obi was busy hiding his face so as not to give shishi.

Ordinary economic advise he did not give let alone his cash.

It is only in troubled times you see true heroes and the most selfless of leaders standing up to be counted.

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

You've made my day with your compliment. One bottle of the finest scotch on the way to you. cool cool
Drink your poison and be filled!

You are the number one Igbo hater worldwide!

Kudos!
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Drink your poison and be filled!

You are the number one Igbo hater worldwide!

Kudos!

Lol. I accept that and view it a kind compliment from you. Let me reward you for your kind words na. Make I send the Scotch? Abi na cognac you want?
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by ImperialYoruba: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, you believe Obi gave 10 billion of his money to Nigerian institutions? Someone who ignored the Nigerian masses suffering under the yoke of Covid-19?

See below to note that when Nigeria needed it the most, especially ordinary Nigerians he wants to lead today, Obi still did not give 'shishi' even though Igbos, as usual, credited him with donating billion naira as the fraudstar you responded to has now done with his 10 billion naira fabrication.

At least Obi had enough shame to publicly deny the "fake news" of his desperate kinsmen. Bottom line is that Obi has always failed to put his money where his mouth is when it counted.

Go and check those who donated selflessly when Nigerians were starving during covid-19. Tinubu iwas there and representing. Obi was busy hiding his face so as not to give shishi.

Ordinary economic advise he did not give let alone his cash.

It is only in troubled times you see true heroes and the most selfless of leaders standing up to be counted.

True talk!

Obi is freak. All he knows to do is build brewery and alcohol plant. Shyyte.
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. I accept that and view it a kind compliment from you. Let me reward you for your kind words na. Make I send the Scotch? Abi na cognac you want?
Gtfo my mention you pathological Igbo hater! You are the most hateful yellow Bar on NL.
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baba weh no well.
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Otuegbe: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Waiting for omokri to talk about wike and disorganized PDP.
but he preferred to talk about obi morning and night
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Gtfo my mention you pathological Igbo hater! You are the most hateful yellow Bar on NL.

Run along little refugee boy. Never try to mix it with men. Stick to your petty hustling and shop-keeping from Sabon Gari through Agege to Mowe. cool
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Run along little refugee boy. Never try to mix it with men. Stick to your petty hustling and shop-keeping from Sabon Gari through Agege to Mowe. cool
Not all of us are yahoo boys, skull miners and drug barons like Tinubu your lord

Two years of my hustling, I come back to buy the last of your ancestral land for some millions to enable you have some change to do your drugs and Bleep Olosho.

Candidtalk candidtalk candidtalk is a pathological Igbo hater and the most bitter yellow Bar on NL. He's also my pest for the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baba weh no well!

Mumulokan!

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:

When and where did he still from any masses

Alpha-Beta
TVC
Trojan Properties Ltd.
Oando and co.

Make we dey mention dey go?

Where and how did a man whose only source of wealth was being a treasurer in Mobil grow to amass all these? Can you shed more light?
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

True talk!

Obi is freak. All he knows to do is build brewery and alcohol plant. Shyyte.

See the freaky ghoul here.

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Show me anywhere Atiku, Tinubu or any other Nigerian politician did this grin

Peter Obi has paid Nigerian institutions over 10 billion naira of his personal cash, even when he's not holding any government power.
When, what year, as a member of pdp?

Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Chuksyno(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oga it's not wealth that will rule Nigeria but accountability.
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Prinxzona10: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
The cunningly deceptive and manipulatively foolish slowpoke reno has become a god to Yoruba Muslims simple because he chooses to always attack their presumed enemy Peter Obi buh what the reno of a thing is doing is simple to create fight between Peter Obi's camp and Tinubu's camp while his pay master Atiku stroll to victory.(maybe in the aftermath of his life though)..

Candidtalk or whatever your name is,the rate you're going with the hate,bitterness and bile inside you might likely end your life soon(not my prayer buh a reality) because I can perceive your hateful anger emanating through your comment and if you should calm down and have a retrospective thought,you would find out that all these useless hatred,bitterness and anger towards anything Igbos doesn't worth it and those people you're attacking and fighting Igbos for,knows nothing about your existence...

I decided to advice you even though your trademark is abuses and insults buh I was pushed in the spirit to caution you because with the kind of hate inside you,it might lead to your destruction IF care is not taken....

Lastly, Nigerians will chose their president when the time comes and from every indication,everybody knows whom they prefer buh for some of the tribal bigots,religious fanatics and party faithfuls,can keep on deceiving themselves, giving themselves false hope,just to keep extorting money from their pay masters buh at the end,majority of Nigerians decisions will triumph..

NB: Please,I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of Tinubu's urchins because they disgusts me alot,so don't expect any response from me except when your mentality change to a
conscionable human mentality,stop been foolish and quit from constituting nuisance in this space buh till then,I gat absolutely nothing to answer you again...

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Prinxzona10:
The cunningly deceptive and manipulatively foolish slowpoke reno has become a god to Yoruba Muslims simple because he chooses to always attack their presumed enemy Peter Obi buh what the reno of a thing is doing is simple to create fight between Peter Obi's camp and Tinubu's camp while his pay master Atiku stroll to victory.(maybe in the aftermath of his life though)..

Candidtalk or whatever your name is,the rate you're going with the hate,bitterness and bile inside you might likely end your life soon(not my prayer buh a reality) because I can perceive your hateful anger emanating through your comment and if you should calm down and have a retrospective thought,you would find out that all these useless hatred,bitterness and anger towards anything Igbos doesn't worth it and those people you're attacking and fighting Igbos for,knows nothing about your existence...

I decided to advice you even though your trademark is abuses and insults buh I was pushed in the spirit to caution you because with the kind of hate inside you,it might lead to your destruction IF care is not taken....

Lastly, Nigerians will chose their president when the time comes and from every indication,everybody knows whom they prefer buh for some of the tribal bigots,religious fanatics and party faithfuls,can keep on deceiving themselves, giving themselves false hope,just to keep extorting money from their pay masters buh at the end,majority of Nigerians decisions will triumph..

NB: Please,I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of Tinubu's urchins because they disgusts me alot,so don't expect any response from me except when your mentality change to a
conscionable human mentality,stop been foolish and quit from constituting nuisance in this space buh till then,I gat absolutely nothing to answer you again...

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Lol. Save your "advice" for superstitious Nigerians running around scared of death and the unknown.

We will all die some day. It is about how well you live and not how long.

Now go and advise you hateful Igbo brethren also and show proof you have done so. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejiofor Must Resign Or I Release His Nude pictures Like Nelly - Simon Ekpa / Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.