Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) (50721 Views)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curvy Body In A Stunning Gold Leotard (photos) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Naked Body In Bed For Kanye West (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
This has really solved the high cost of living in Nigeria
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by philus66(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Wow! Big news!

I read it aloud and all the barren women in my neighborhood conceived and gave birth instantly undecided undecided undecided
Ahahaha comrade you dey motivate me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Duchessree:
Well this is the first time i'm hearing of traditional surrogacy ( we learn everyday). But i think any reasonable couple will go for gestational surrogacy to prevent any case of the woman claiming the child, but the traditional surrogacy doesn't mean the husband will have sex with the woman, rather her egg and his sperm will be fertilized together and inserted into her womb. grin. grin grin

you are absolutely right about what most people who want to get into surrogacy should do, but again, there are a lot of people out there who are either infertile and/or too broke to pay for the insemination procedure thus rather simply have sex with surrogate mother, as it is technically FREE. remember, poor people too want to have kids.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, not everyone has the FINANCIAL MEANS to have a surrogate inseminated (it costs 10s of thousands of dollars) so, many surrogates simply have sex with the father in a TRADITIONAL SURROGACY setting.
again SURROGACY is a woman getting pregnant and/or carrying a child for another person, and how that person gets pregnant (and/or whose child she is carrying) is irrelevant to the act of surrogacy.

That's a very foolish arrangement. It's equivalent to the woman going out to find a man to get her pregnant cus her husband has low sperm count.
If they have money to pay a surrogate, why not simply adopt? And save you the drama and blackmail that ensues 70% of the time

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
O tun n kun foundation ninu labor room ni?
These people sef.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
And what exactly are we supposed to do with the child's face??

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:
O tun n kun foundation ninu labor room ni?
These people sef.
Na surrogate she use, which is why she get time to rub foundation. Person wey labour to born pikin no go remember make up
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are absolutely right about what most people who want to get into surrogacy should do, but again, there are a lot of people out there who are either infertile and/or too broke to pay for the insemination procedure thus rather simply have sex with surrogate mother, as it is technically FREE. remember, poor people too want to have kids.

It's not totally free as the woman also has to be heavily compensated. Awoof dey purge belle. Such arrangements still exposes them to paternity fraud from the surrogate and could very easily turn to polygamy.

If they can't afford gestational surrogacy, adoption is a much easier option. There are even children in dicey situations you can adopt for almost zero.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
jasminer:
That's a very foolish arrangement. It's equivalent to the woman going out to find a man to get her pregnant cus her husband has low sperm count.

...for a family who has an infertile wife and want to have a surrogate, but dont have the means to pay for it...thats the PERFECT SETTING!
the only difference here is that the surrogate is the biological mother of the child... and most of the times, they have no issues with going through the surrogacy, as planned.

If they have money to pay a surrogate, why not simply adopt? And save you the drama and blackmail that ensues 70% of the time
the above is very funny...because if thats how you feel, then why dont you say the same thing about any other parent out there who are paying thousand of $$ to surrogates?!?! the reason for this is because these people want to have a BIOLOGICAL CHILD OF THEIRS, whether its with just father sperm and/or father's sperm and mother's egg.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why didn't she took in herself?
Why she no carry the belle herself?
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
jasminer:
It's not totally free as the woman also has to be heavily compensated. Awoof dey purge belle. Such arrangements still exposes them to paternity fraud from the surrogate and could very easily turn to polygamy.

If they can't afford gestational surrogacy, adoption is a much easier option. There are even children in dicey situations you can adopt for almost zero.

thats also not true... many women out there are surrogates for their friends etc, FOR FREE. also, many mothers are becoming surrogates to have children for their own children, for free... and although they dont have sex with their children, they gladly get inseminated with their egg/sperm. check the thread below on exactly this issue (aka a grandmother carrying her son's child via insemination):
https://www.nairaland.com/7346748/grandmother-reveals-she-pregnant-own
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...for a family who has an infertile wife and want to have a surrogate, but dont have the means to pay for it...thats the PERFECT SETTING!
the only difference here is that the surrogate is the biological mother of the child... and most of the times, they have no issues with going through the surrogacy, as planned.

the above is very funny...because if thats how you feel, then why dont you say the same thing about any other parent out there who are paying thousand of $$ to surrogates?!?! the reason for this is because these people want to have a BIOLOGICAL CHILD OF THEIRS, whether its with just father sperm and/or father's sperm and mothe's egg.
I like the way you took out time to explain these. You're very wise.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Na surrogate she use, which is why she get time to rub foundation. Person wey labour to born pikin no go remember make up

No wondaaaa.....
I was wondering why her noise and face isn't swollen.
Money is good abeg.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx...I thought u were referring to the mad trans woman Caitlyn Jenner--(born Bruce Jenner)..

See the ugly face like spoilt akpu,,I swear oyinbo people are just crazy. grin

Omo this creature is still alive?
I didn't know oo grin grin grin
Not sure he can still go out again without scaring little kids.
He must be rotten by now, same fate awaits bob inshalau.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Ruthymoon(f): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
That is really born lucky, and will not lack anything material on earth,

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by harmony75: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Congratulations Khloe �❤️�
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kobicove:
Wow!

I just showed them this news at Shoprite supermarket and the manager gave me a discount of 50%! shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
tishbite42:
Another pesin carry pikin for 9 months
Khloe still dey lie down for hospital
bed!!! Doing what exactly?!
grin grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Useless family
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 2:00am On Sep 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats also not true... many women out there are surrogates for their friends etc, FOR FREE. also, many mothers are becoming surrogates to have children for their own children, for free... and although they dont have sex with their children, they gladly get inseminated with their egg/sperm. check the thread below on exactly this issue (aka a grandmother carrying her son's child via insemination):
https://www.nairaland.com/7346748/grandmother-reveals-she-pregnant-own

Whoever is close enough to want to be your surrogate for free will definitely not want to have s*x with your husband.

A random woman pops up wanting to be with your surrogate for FREE and wanting to sleep with your husband to make it totally free, you too will agree? Lol... Where will she be staying while the natural insemination takes place? How many times will they have to go at it? What's the proof she'll donate the child for free and disappear for free as well?
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 2:11am On Sep 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above is very funny...because if thats how you feel, then why dont you say the same thing about any other parent out there who are paying thousand of $$ to surrogates?!?! the reason for this is because these people want to have a BIOLOGICAL CHILD OF THEIRS, whether its with just father sperm and/or father's sperm and mother's egg.

It's not perfect anything. In Nigeria this scenario is called SECOND WIFE and it's never perfect for the barren first wife.

I still maintain, will the man happily let his wife hoe around to be pregnant if he were the infertile one?

There's something called common sense and whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Many women will sell their eggs for 50-100k here in Nigeria and artificial insemination starts from 1.5-2m. A really cheaper option is adoption. May not be biologically yours but it's legally yours forever, no drama, no home breaker.

You can't not want to do surrogacy and not want to pay/spend a dime and not expect trouble. Why will I carry a child for 9months and give it up? Only my blood relative can make me do that and there's no way I will consider it outside artificial insemination. NEVER.

So if I were to do donate my own egg and be a surrogate and it'll have to be by s*x then he must not be someone close to me in any way because things will never be the same after that. Even seeing the child grow etc, I'll have a strong bond with it etc. And if they're not close enough for inconveniences, why on earth will I do it for free for a stranger?

Only the pay can convince any woman to do that and it has to be a good amount unless she has an ulterior motive already. That's the only way she'll agree come and get f*cked silly, carry the child, deliver it and walk away and that's why they either run away with the child or stay and try to scatter the marriage and kick out the barren wife.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Omo this creature is still alive?
I didn't know oo grin grin grin
Not sure he can still go out again without scaring little kids.
He must be rotten by now, same fate awaits bob inshalau.
Damn!.... grin

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
jasminer:
It's not perfect anything. In Nigeria this scenario is called SECOND WIFE and it's never perfect for the barren first wife.

I still maintain, will the man happily let his wife hoe around to be pregnant if he were the infertile one?

There's something called common sense and whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Many women will sell their eggs for 50-100k here in Nigeria and artificial insemination starts from 1.5-2m. A really cheaper option is adoption. May not be biologically yours but it's legally yours forever, no drama, no home breaker.

You can't not want to do surrogacy and not want to pay/spend a dime and not expect trouble. Why will I carry a child for 9months and give it up? Only my blood relative can make me do that and there's no way I will consider it outside artificial insemination. NEVER.

So if I were to do donate my own egg and be a surrogate and it'll have to be by s*x then he must not be someone close to me in any way because things will never be the same after that. Even seeing the child grow etc, I'll have a strong bond with it etc. And if they're not close enough for inconveniences, why on earth will I do it for free for a stranger?

Only the pay can convince any woman to do that and it has to be a good amount unless she has an ulterior motive already. That's the only way she'll agree come and get f*cked silly, carry the child, deliver it and walk away and that's why they either run away with the child or stay and try to scatter the marriage and kick out the barren wife.
jasminer:
Whoever is close enough to want to be your surrogate for free will definitely not want to have s*x with your husband.

A random woman pops up wanting to be with your surrogate for FREE and wanting to sleep with your husband to make it totally free, you too will agree? Lol... Where will she be staying while the natural insemination takes place? How many times will they have to go at it? What's the proof she'll donate the child for free and disappear for free as well?

NEWSFLASH millions are doing it, and it all depends on A) the state of mind of the would be parents, B) their finances and C) why the surrogate wants to do it. each and every surrogacy plan is different. sometimes its the mother who is infertile sometimes both parents, sometimes it is to help a friend/family member etc....and no matter how you want to look at it, the EASIEST way to do it is for the husband to have sex with the surrogate.

assuming that every surrogate does it for money AND/OR every would be parents have money, is far from the truth!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

NEWSFLASH millions are doing it, and it all depends on A) the state of mind of the would be parents, B) their finances and C) why the surrogate wants to do it. each and every surrogacy plan is different. sometimes its the mother who is infertile sometimes both parents, sometimes it is to help a friend/family member etc....and no matter how you want to look at it, the EASIEST way to do it is for the husband to have sex with the surrogate.

assuming that every surrogate does it for money AND/OR every would be parents have money, is far from the truth!

Millions practice polygamy as an alternative for children when the first wife is infertile. That's not news, that's not in ideal "surrogacy"

No woman close enough to do it for FREE will agree to have sex with the man. Like the mother acting as surrogate for her son, will she agree to have sex with her son?
Outside monetary compensation and or marriage, give me ONE reason why a woman will have sex with a man, get pregnant for him, deliver the child and gift him the child. Just one example is all I need sir.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
jasminer:

Millions practice polygamy as an alternative for children when the first wife is infertile. That's not news, that's not in ideal "surrogacy"

No woman close enough to do it for FREE will agree to have sex with the man. Like the mother acting as surrogate for her son, will she agree to have sex with her son?
Outside monetary compensation and or marriage, give me ONE reason why a woman will have sex with a man, get pregnant for him, deliver the child and gift him the child. Just one example is all I need sir.

again, surrogacy is the act of a woman carrying a child for someone else....and whether it is for money or for free, is IRRELEVANT to the issue at hand. you are so far away from the issue, that you believe that polygamy is remotely the same as (or a solution to) surrogacy.

here is a clue: polygamy is a couple who cant have children on their own, bringing ANOTHER WIFE to the picture (aka infertile wife would still not be a mother)...while surrogacy is a couple who cant have children on their own, bringing A CHILD to the picture (thanks to a woman borrowing her womb) thus the infertile wife would be a mother.

a man who (has an infertile wife) going for a second wife, is a selfish man who only cares about himself, because he could adopt if having a child is such an issue, but AS I STATED EARLIER, people want to have their own biological children, thus why they go through surrogacy.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, surrogacy is the act of a woman carrying a child for someone else....and whether it is for money or for free, is IRRELEVANT to the issue at hand. you are so far away from the issue, that you believe that polygamy is remotely the same as (or a solution to) surrogacy.

here is a clue: polygamy is a couple who cant have children on their own, bringing ANOTHER WIFE to the picture (aka infertile wife would still not be a mother)...while surrogacy is a couple who cant have children on their own, bringing A CHILD to the picture (thanks to a woman borrowing her womb) thus the infertile wife would be a mother.

a man who (has an infertile wife) going for a second wife, is a selfish man who only cares about himself, because he could adopt if having a child is such an issue, but AS I STATED EARLIER, people want to have their own biological children, thus why they go through surrogacy.

Summary: There's no reason why any woman will volunteer her egg, womb, body (for sex) and eventually her child for any reason outside money or marriage.

If money is already in the picture, why not make it a gestational surrogacy instead of having repeated sex with her. The thought of having sex with a surrogate to save some money is a selfish reasoning from the man's part because at the end, the woman will have to paid more for donating her own egg and giving up her biological child. So no savings at the end. Only lust to have sex with another woman.

Sweet dreams grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
jasminer:
Summary: There's no reason why any woman will volunteer her egg, womb, body (for sex) and eventually her child for any reason outside money or marriage.

who is even claiming that people are doing it for sex...?!?!? they are simply having sex because ITS CHEAPER THAN INSEMINATION (which cost 10s of thousands of dollars), duh!

If money is already in the picture, why not make it a gestational surrogacy instead of having repeated sex with her. The thought of having sex with a surrogate to save some money is a selfish reasoning from the man's part because at the end, the woman will have to paid more for donating her own egg and giving up her biological child. So no savings at the end. Only lust to have sex with another woman.
Sweet dreams grin

i understand that you (a woman) would be selfish into thinking about the sexual part involved, instead of the main aim here, which is to have a child.
here is a clue: if you were infertile and broke, then chances are, you would have NO OPTION but to have a child through that cheap way (aka having sex with surrogate), rather than look for 10s of thousands of dollars. now yes, not all surrogate want to have sex with the father, but sadly, many do because they are getting money from being a surrogate! the positive point here is that the husband and wife wont have to pay for the insemination, duh!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

who is even claiming that people are doing it for sex...?!?!? they are simply having sex because ITS CHEAPER THAN INSEMINATION (which cost 10s of thousands of dollars), duh!

i understand that you (a woman) would be selfish into thinking about the sexual part involved, instead of the main aim here, which is to have a child.
here is a clue: if you were infertile and broke, then chances are, you would have NO OPTION but to have a child through that cheap way (aka having sex with surrogate), rather than look for 10s of thousands of dollars. now yes, not all surrogate want to have sex with the father, but sadly, many do because they are getting money from being a surrogate! the positive point here is that the husband and wife wont have to pay for the insemination, duh!

If the woman is broke, is the husband broke too?

Please artificial insemination doesn't cost 10s of thousands of USD. At least here in Nigeria, these procedures start from 800k -5m or even more depending on the circumstances and the hospital.

Many of these couples celebrating triplets and quadruplets after many years used various fertility procedures which involves artificial insemination so stop making it sound like it's millions of naira.

Egg donors are paid 50-200k per session depending on the hospital and her genetics and a session produces at least 4 eggs, some have documented the process here on nairaland so you can search.

Surrogacy fee starts from 1m (apart from pregnancy related expenses including hospital bills, accomodation and feeding) for a gestational surrogate. Adoption costs 150k - 500k only.

Don't tell me that it's cheaper to get a woman do everything the gestational surrogate is doing plus being the egg donor and signing off her rights to her own biological child. When she can simply refuse the arrangement and sue for monthly child support for the next 18yrs. Any woman will charge at least 2m if she's being nice and up to 5m cus she has all the bargaining chip.

Until the surrogate signs off her rights over that child, that child belongs to the surrogate and the husband, where does that leave the wife? What will convince a woman to sign off that child if not lots of money? Because if you don't pay her, she can still get you to pay legally...
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

money changed ALL OF THE WOMEN IN THIS FAMILY... madness is what changed the father!

only the brother stayed the same.
Step father
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
jasminer:
If the woman is broke, is the husband broke too?

Please artificial insemination doesn't cost 10s of thousands of USD. At least here in Nigeria, these procedures start from 800k -5m or even more depending on the circumstances and the hospital.

Many of these couples celebrating triplets and quadruplets after many years used various fertility procedures which involves artificial insemination so stop making it sound like it's millions of naira.

Egg donors are paid 50-200k per session depending on the hospital and her genetics and a session produces at least 4 eggs, some have documented the process here on nairaland so you can search.

Surrogacy fee starts from 1m (apart from pregnancy related expenses including hospital bills, accomodation and feeding) for a gestational surrogate. Adoption costs 150k - 500k only.

Don't tell me that it's cheaper to get a woman do everything the gestational surrogate is doing plus being the egg donor and signing off her rights to her own biological child. When she can simply refuse the arrangement and sue for monthly child support for the next 18yrs. Any woman will charge at least 2m if she's being nice and up to 5m cus she has all the bargaining chip.

Until the surrogate signs off her rights over that child, that child belongs to the surrogate and the husband, where does that leave the wife? What will convince a woman to sign off that child if not lots of money? Because if you don't pay her, she can still get you to pay legally...

it is obvious, after reading the above, you are totally clueless about SURROGACY, here, educate yourself on the issue on the link below (focus on the TRADITIONAL SURROGACY definition):
https://www.sensiblesurrogacy.com/what-is-surrogacy/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos / Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) / Kezie Reacts To Leaked Sextape Of Princess, His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.