Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists (20444 Views)

2023: ‘PDP Will Win All Elections In Rivers, It Is Fight To Finish,’ Wike Boasts / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Tinubu: 2023 Election Is Fight To Define Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Proudlyomonna: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
Why not let him quote to claim he is from hellfire so I can tell him his Igbo father village in your wretched Alaigbo. You are also free to claim you are Fulani.

Hahaha hahaha grin you see this thing you are doing ehnn it is your destiny,the day you stop it you shall die cheesy grin.
Na so you go dey your dying bed still dey shout,dey cry,dey wail Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo cheesy grin na the only thing wey your creator send you come this life be dis oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Scamburster(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
frugal:

How many votes do the chairmen and excos have? Are they going to force me to vote their men? Are they mad?
Ask him o, sometimes I wonder which kind brain some people have.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by IdiotSpotter: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yankee101:
Source?

Wike should finish his term and face the EFCC
Their food is almost done

Idiot!
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Emmalagos2015: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Laggafin:
Wike Must scatter PDP .. but we won't forget obigbo sha
sure
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by lugiano1: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
don't decisve yourself it will be impossible for obi under labour party that has no structure to beat apc and pdp that have party chairmen and excos in every wards and constituencies throughout Nigeria
u mean say if people vote LP without chairmen , inec go reject the votes abi...olodo

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by IdiotSpotter: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
gassbee:
Na dis guy una say make Atiku choose as him VP. This one go beat person for office na

Idiot!
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Nchenches: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/ayu-i-will-fight-to-finish-wike-insists/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1663869906

Gov Wike must win the fight at last.
Atiku Abubakar doesn't see southerner Nigeria as equal partners to his northern Nigeria.
To preempt any possibility of a southerner emerging PDP Presidential candidate, was reason Atiku defied all logics and jumped into the last PDP presidential primaries where he BOUGHT the ticket; and now wants the Chairman of the Party to remain to plot Atiku to succeed President Buhari.
It's hard to understand what gave Atiku courage that he, a Muslim Fulani, can succeed President Buhari, another Muslim Fulani, and Nigeria will still stand.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Felimax(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
This is how unfortunate, cursed miserable igbos sell southerners out cos of irredeemable hate chronic bigotry n excessive foolishness. We same set of foolish soul will in future complain EFCC torment only southerner when we the fools are the ones selling out the south.

I am waiting for you to claim you are from Malawi.

See us hate filled wretched miserable souls. Even under Jonathan the party chairman was a Northerner yet Atiku let now let a southerner be party chairman so everyone can have sense of belonging the lunatics he is fighting for are wailing out of endemic hate cos he is not from their bigoted tribe.

Next time take your medication if you must engage in meaningful argument.
Oga pleeeeaaase, just getat!

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Felimax(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Leave Pdp for who abeg?
Atiku will be paid in the same coin He paid Jonathan with.
If to se Wike no stand him ground when Atiku run comot go work for the enemy, which Pdp Atiku go dey buga with?.
Power Must Come down South,e be like se katar block una ear abi angry

O boy catarhh block our ears i swear! Wike cannot do shit.
He should go to hell.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by chuksbobby12: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
I think this wike issue is a tactics by PDP, once election comes closer, they will reconcile and pull crowd. I have this feeling that it is a tactics, PDP is up to something
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Felimax(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kobicove:

Make you go carry am comot na grin

No o! Tell am make him go push Ayu comot!
Na better hot slap go format him brain.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Ykc2(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After Jagaban, Wike and Akeredolu are my favourite Politicians

I would have respected Obi if he had stayed in PDP and demanded Ibo rights

Imagine Northerners supporting Southern Presidency yet Some Judas in South oppose it

instead of tinubu let northerners keep it untill we southerners decides to get senses by force then do away with selfish interest like tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Miebaka22(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2022
The way fayose faced his ba?
Yankee101:
Source?

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by anonimi: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Imagine Northerners supporting Southern Presidency yet Some Judas in South oppose it

Judas like your ThiefNuibu who made Tambuwal Speaker instead of Yoruba Mulikat Akande? The betrayer Fulani asslicker who was asking for cows to confirm herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter?
What was ThiefNuibu doing in 2015 by supporting northerner Buhari against southerner Jonathan, if he is not Judas?
The rogue who loots rather than lead as a progressive by providing free education for all children?
Can there be any worse Judas than JagaBandit

MANDIPUTIN:
Aminu Tambuwal, now Sokoto State governor, won the seat, against the preferred pick of his party, Mrs Mulikat Adeola Akande, from the South-West. Defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, then a fledging opposition, which had Akande and his soulmate, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, as front- line leaders, openly asked its elected members of the House of Representatives, mostly from the South-West, to work against their region and back Tambuwal from North-West.

The opposition party’s support carried Tambuwal through the contest against Akande, then ruling party’s favourite for the speakership seat.

In his book, Chief Akande revealed that former president then as incumbent, personally reached out to Tinubu, who is now believed to be nursing presidential aspiration in 2023 and himself, but couldn’t convince them.

He wrote, “President Jonathan, immediately after the meeting (with political parties), called Bola Tinubu aside into a lobby to broach the matter of ACN support for a choice of who would become the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“That same day, President[b] Jonathan talked to me on phone about the same matter. He disclosed that PDP had zoned the position to the South-West[/b] but that only one Muraina and another Mulika won elections on PDP ticket from the zone into the House of Representatives.

“I quickly reminded him that, as at (sic) that date in the United States of America, while the Democrats produced the Senate President, the Republicans (the opposition) produced the Speaker of the House of Representatives. I boasted that ACN was capable of suggesting to him ten names of members from the South West from among whom to choose if PDP would be magnanimous enough to practice democracy the way it was being practised in the USA, from where we imported our presidential system.

“He seemed pissed off and stopped the conversation,” he said.

In the era being referenced by the former national chairman of the defunct opposition party, the controlling party in each of the chambers of the Congress in the United States was in the majority, which wasn’t the case with ACN when the Ila-born politician was making his claim.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-foiled-jonathans-effort-to-make-mulika-adeola-speaker-akande-reveals/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by allitalia: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2022
do you know that Pradit offers top-class Elevator installation in Nigeria? Visit their website to find out more www.pradit.com.ng

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Musauzor(m): 12:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is indirectly helping Atiku to win the presidential election in 2023. His northern kinsmen will perceive the whole thing as a gang up by the southern political leaders in order to humiliate one of their own. As a result, they will all queue behind him las las. I know how our people behave politically
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by NaMe4: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Goodcitizen1:
“You have taken presidential candidate, you have taken party chairman, you have also taken the D.G (director general) of the campaign. We are talking about party politics. Decisions are made by the presidential candidate, chairman of the party and the D.G of the campaign.”

Dammm …. Is southern Nigeria slaves ! The most educated part of Nigeria is now second class citizens

Even Northerners have identified this anomaly and called on the Ayu to step down, we have some Southerners castigating Wike because of personal vendetta or perceived selfish gains they dream of benefitting from such arrangement; not knowing they would only end up cementing their position and that of their generations to come, as second class citizens.

As it stands now, Atiku's credibility rating would be low.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by zigzagluv: 1:57am On Sep 23, 2022
he said on tv
TrackerXL:
No source
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by VERDA: 3:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Felimax:
Imagine who want to be President abi Vice president of Nigeria!

You will leave PDP last last!

So you did not read what was written?..well he has said it, he is going nowhere, unlike some of your people...whose stalk in trade is to run when there are problems. Are you the one that will chase him out? Make Una rest abeg.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by VERDA: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Dem no dey tell mad man when rain dey fall
my brother Let Wike keep burning bridges
It will all come back and hunt him after he hands over power in 2023,
The various Wike sponsored Rivers state PDP candidates (Governorship candidate, House of reps candidates, senate candidates ,and state house of assembly candidates) for 2023 elections, in River State will all dump Wike, the moment they are sworn in and Wike hands over power in 2023, nobody wants to have a self domineering, ego centric, unstable and self imposing power drunk mad man like Wike on your neck everyday because he sponsored your election, when he was Governor

He will lose woefully in any future PDP Presidential Primary, cos he is only creating more enemies for himself in the Future
Wike will be alienated in PDP and other opposition parties, every one will avoid him from May 2023, because he is unstable, a ticking time bomb..
Even those he calls his loyalists now, the moment Wike becomes an Ex Governor in 2023, those his so called loyalists will dump him and look for the next Governor currently in power , that will be their next ATM and financing their political activities

Abeg you guys should keep quiet, burning bridges my foot...stay true to your words, it's as simple as that, stop being deceitful...it's as simple as that and your all here spewing trash. Nonsense.

A northerner just completed his tenure of 8 years, another northerner wants to go for another 8 years, even Tambuwal that the same Wike fought for with all his finances and all was standing up to run from the same northwest after 8 years from the same northwest, when in 2019 all southern PDP leaders agreed not to run for a northerner to Emerge...all of Una dey mad.

I blame the southern leaders including the Wike that did not fight this same fight to insist presidency comes to the south for their selfish reasons...I don't know whether the country belongs to a certain group of people.

Some of us that have voted PDP all our lives will give you guys the shocker of your lives in this election at the presidential level...to even think invited for these same thrives in 2019. We will meet on the field.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by VERDA: 3:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
don't decisve yourself it will be impossible for obi under labour party that has no structure to beat apc and pdp that have party chairmen and excos in every wards and constituencies throughout Nigeria

Keep repeating the structure statement if it makes you guys sleep well at night
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by oshiokpu(m): 3:49am On Sep 23, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Dem no dey tell mad man when rain dey fall
my brother Let Wike keep burning bridges
It will all come back and hunt him after he hands over power in 2023,
The various Wike sponsored Rivers state PDP candidates (Governorship candidate, House of reps candidates, senate candidates ,and state house of assembly candidates) for 2023 elections, in River State will all dump Wike, the moment they are sworn in and Wike hands over power in 2023, nobody wants to have a self domineering, ego centric, unstable and self imposing power drunk mad man like Wike on your neck everyday because he sponsored your election, when he was Governor

He will lose woefully in any future PDP Presidential Primary, cos he is only creating more enemies for himself in the Future
Wike will be alienated in PDP and other opposition parties, every one will avoid him from May 2023, because he is unstable, a ticking time bomb..
Even those he calls his loyalists now, the moment Wike becomes an Ex Governor in 2023, those his so called loyalists will dump him and look for the next Governor currently in power , that will be their next ATM and financing their political activities

You guys just talk anyhow as if your Brains are inside your anus.
How is Wike unstable?
What is your definition of Unstable?
If someone who has remained in one political party through thick and thin and is maintaining that he is staying put to demand for what he believes is right despite the overtures and temptations from other parties is who you're calling unstable, what then is your definition of Consistency.
Hate them all you want, Men like Wike, Tinubu et.al has more character and are more trustworthy than your average Nigerian Politician.
It is people like you that are afraid to Speak out for your believes just because of small Food you want to chop or because of Fear.
The North are taking all of us in the south for Fools in this country and someone has to tell them. Atiku, Ayu, Saraki and his likes ran away from the PDP when the same thing happened to them in 2015.
It is the Turn of the South and the Presidency must come to the South. If Tinubu did not Shout and Wail like he did they would've taken the Presidential ticket from him despite all his notable Contributions to the APC.
Everything Obasanjo said about Atiku has turned out to be true now the rest of the world has seen that he Speaks from two sides of his mouth. He and his group of Southern Betrayals are the enemy here and they will loose the elections woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Sebocious(m): 4:01am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Benbellamor post=116920571]

The way Jonathan face efcc...you guys are really dumb.[/quote
Or the way Fayose faced EFCC....

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by chrisxxx(m): 4:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Do you mean like this?
Yankee101:
Source?

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by gassbee: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2022
IdiotSpotter:

Idiot!
See this riff raff
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by gassbee: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2022
oshiokpu:

You guys just talk anyhow as if your Brains are inside your anus.
How is Wike unstable?
What is your definition of Unstable?
If someone who has remained in one political party through thick and thin and is maintaining that he is staying put to demand for what he believes is right despite the overtures and temptations from other parties is who you're calling unstable, what then is your definition of Consistency.
Hate them all you want, Men like Wike, Tinubu et.al has more character and are more trustworthy than your average Nigerian Politician.
It is people like you that are afraid to Speak out for your believes just because of small Food you want to chop or because of Fear.
The North are taking all of us in the south for Fools in this country and someone has to tell them. Atiku, Ayu, Saraki and his likes ran away from the PDP when the same thing happened to them in 2015.
It is the Turn of the South and the Presidency must come to the South. If Tinubu did not Shout and Wail like he did they would've taken the Presidential ticket from him despite all his notable Contributions to the APC.
Everything Obasanjo said about Atiku has turned out to be true now the rest of the world has seen that he Speaks from two sides of his mouth. He and his group of Southern Betrayals are the enemy here and they will loose the elections woefully.

Wike is bitter and unstable because he lost d primaries. Do u think Wike would have called for Ayu's removal if Atiku had chosen Wike as his VP. Your guy is just a bitter loser

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Mummiesboy: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Felimax:
Imagine who want to be President abi Vice president of Nigeria!

You will leave PDP last last!

He goes no where... Wike is PDP and PDP is wike. Rivers people will vote PDP for governorship, National assembly and state house of assembly members, while the presidency will go for LABOUR PARTY. Shikena!
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Tunjibalogun: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Moh247:

And you really truly think LP can win PDP and APC without structure

Please be very honest
Sorry bros, that's not what you meant initially. Obi fighting too to bring presidency to the south. He's doing his best. Only God knows who will win.
If he wouldn't win, why is he your headache? Why not campaign for your candidate in peace
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Obidient4life2: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your respect is a useless respect because you are a nobody!
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by holuwajobar(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
you don't need to tell them, they will see it next year.... I don't want anybody to shout ojoro oooo..... Because we have been telling them that winning the election without a structure, will be very hard but not impossible sha
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by oluwatoyosi8755: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Only fools take Wike serious.Man is very uselessOnly fools take Wike serious.Man is very useless...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed / Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.