Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists (20441 Views)

2023: ‘PDP Will Win All Elections In Rivers, It Is Fight To Finish,’ Wike Boasts / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Tinubu: 2023 Election Is Fight To Define Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by naikeboy(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2022
I love wike the more, atiku runs away after every election. Dubia man... Fight to finish that's the spirit...

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Passionate888: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:
Wike Must scatter PDP .. but we won't forget obigbo sha
What's 'obigbo?'
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Laggafin: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Passionate888:

What's 'obigbo?'
Go and ask Ezenwo Wike
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike pepper dem ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
WHY THIS AYU AGAIN? ANYTHINg AYU TOUCHES ENDS UP DEAD SINCE 2ND REPUBLIC HE was senator. Does ayu want to kill fdp too?haabaa!angrythis man should stay away from governance and politics in naija.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Tonytonex(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Emekaterry:
what of wike that said then, that presidential ticket,is the turn of the south and now wanting to help north retain it, is he faithful?
It's like you are not following this story well. It's a party thing. If the presidential candidate was from the south, Wike won't be asking Ayu to resign. Ayu agreed to resign if the north wins the primary. Cause both of them are northerners.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Coolgent(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Agbero Governor
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Owologbo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After Jagaban, Wike and Akeredolu are my favourite Politicians

I would have respected Obi if he had stayed in PDP and demanded Ibo rights

Imagine Northerners supporting Southern Presidency yet Some Judas in South oppose it

Most of us reasonable southerners are in support of southern presidency in the person of Peter Obi and not one place holder for the north declaring it as his turn.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Owologbo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yankee101:
Source?
Wike should finish his term and face the EFCC Their food is almost done
Is it the same efcc that could not go after Ameachi?
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Yankee101: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Owologbo:

Is it the same efcc that could not go after Ameachi?
Dogs don’t chase members of their household
Leave the house for a longtime and see
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Owologbo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yankee101:
Dogs don’t chase members of their household Leave the house for a longtime and see
Well, I believe Wike is not scared of any dog whatsoever.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Yankee101: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Owologbo:

Well, I believe Wike is not scared of any dog whatsoever.

It doesn’t matter if you’re scared of a dog or not. It won’t stop it from biting you
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Owologbo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yankee101:

It doesn’t matter if you’re scared of a dog or not. It won’t stop it from biting you

They can only bark.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by fxexperts: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:
Wike Must scatter PDP .. but we won't forget obigbo sha
Who asked you to forget before. i love what wike did in Obigbo. you Ipob bigots' wanted to turn river state into Unknown gun men territories they way you are doing in Anambra state Abi. Wike will never allow such nonsense that is why i like him.

ZombieTAMER:
Only fools take Wike serious.

Man is very useless

Because he is fighting for what is right abi. You stupid bigots thinks the north own Nigeria. Jokers
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Laggafin: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
fxexperts:
Who asked you to forget before. i love what wike did in Obigbo. you Ipob bigots' wanted to turn river state into Unknown gun men territories they way you are doing in Anambra state Abi. Wike will never allow such nonsense that is why i like him.

Because he is fighting for what is right abi. You stupid bigots thinks the north own Nigeria. Jokers
Another Agbado urchin with dust filled brain
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by ZombieTAMER: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2022
fxexperts:

Yoruba Muslims owns Nigeria
go wash plates
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by 9jahotblog: 2:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day. Indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp, Senator Iyorchia Ayu has come to stay. To hell with Wike and his stooges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.