Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) (58593 Views)

Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Appleyard(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Karnice600:

Apt. Nice one. You deserve something special. What do you drink for a living?

Do people drink for a living? undecided
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Karnice600: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Appleyard:

Admit what he says is fact, not the propanganda your so-called slave masters ditch out to you.

The so-called generous west whom you think so much loves and care for your black asss lifted sanctions on Russian fertilizers recently, but on the condition that only them will recieve the fertilizers, and no one else. And they made good that threat.

Few days back, Russia sent $300 million worth of FREE fertilizers to Africa and guess what happened to them... European port authorities blocked them from leaving the EU to Africa. Yet, you are here talking about getting visa to America.

The way some of you demonstrate slave mentality on this forum is very disgraceful. You don't have to be pro-west or pro-east to admit facts and stand for the truth. What is wrong is wrong, no matter whose horse is gored.

Appleyard and backyard news, like 5&6.
Wether you be pro west or not.., If I wan check, if it be say you been dey put on Tshirt and crazy jean, using either a Iphone or android to type all these nonsense. That's how those slavemasters have affected you that you now pride yourself as a 'big boy' having a feel of all these. If I wan check you go either like hipop or contemporary music rather than your village masquerade traditional song. That also, as a result of the 'slavemaster's influence'.
You also have a bank account with a smart card and can boast of being in sync with modernization; another influence of slavemasters.
Appleyard, you be like one yeye pikin wey dey shout I hate you daddy but e dey d papa house dey chop, fresh and still dey enjoy the benefits.
I no dey ever take u serious on this West this West that matter.
Na people like you dey receive US visa as dowry ontop their sister or pikin head.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Appleyard(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
osazsky:
call me when u see a black man as chinese,russia or saudi presidents there are no blacks in russia..check thier soccer team..basket ball teams..narional team...hope u watched the just concluded common wealth games...all the people that ran for usa and england were all blacks..long jump etc..i think olympic and world cup they come...if u see any black chinese or black russian for bench self call me basterd..i have followed these teams for over 30 years ..u are a kid

Sheer ignorance.

Those nations that you mentioned are just like one city or even local government in China in terms of population. Do you know how large China population is? Why should they be looking for outsiders to represent them in sports when they have so many people they can chose from? Must all countries have mixed race representatives in sports as validation for being open-minded and welcoming? If that should be the case, how many white men do you have in the Nigerian football team, athletic team and all that? How many black people are there in the Italian, Spanish football team or sport team? This your comparison vis assertion is puerile and illogical.

The US did not participate in the Commonwealth Games because they don't see themselves as previously conquered territory by Britain colonial powers. So get your facts straight. The blacks you see today in America in various position of elitism and recognition fought and paid for these status with more than 300 years of slavery, gruesome murder and inhumane treatment, and the ripples of that still exist among them today.

And for crying out loud, Russians and Chinese are just as welcoming and discriminatory as other nations across the globe, contrary to what you want to believe.

Heck, there was even an elected council Blackman in Novozavidovo in Russia.

China league has many black people playing football there. Russian league even have more black people than you have in some other European league of similar rating.

In fact, China's Volleyball national team included Ding, a South America black player, as part of the national squad that played in the 2012 competition in England.

You can also research Ari and Mario Fernandez, both black players who have represented Russian national football team several times.

While society in Russia and China is still evolving, that doesn't make them worse than any other society elsewhere in Europe or in the Americas. Even today, black people are still being treated as second class citizens in America and in Europe in many aspects of life.

Thus, you defining the Chinese and Russian societies based on these indices smirks of ignorance, hate and pure sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Appleyard(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Karnice600:

Appleyard and backyard news, like 5&6.
Wether you be pro west or not.., If I wan check, if it be say you been dey put on Tshirt and crazy jean, using either a Iphone or android to type all these nonsense. That's how those slavemasters have affected you that you now pride yourself as a 'big boy' having a feel of all these. If I wan check you go either like hipop or contemporary music rather than your village masquerade traditional song. That also, as a result of the 'slavemaster's influence'.
You also have a bank account with a smart card and can boast of being in sync with modernization; another influence of slavemasters.
Appleyard, you be like one yeye pikin wey dey shout I hate you daddy but e dey d papa house dey chop, fresh and still dey enjoy the benefits.
I no dey ever take u serious on this West this West that matter.
Na people like you dey receive US visa as dowry ontop their sister or pikin head.

It's clear you're suffering from slave mentality.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Appleyard(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin Bro, u shock me! Saudi president? They practice constitutional monarchy. Only one family is d ruling family. So u cannot see black as king of Saudi. Why is it difficult for u to understand that America has plenty black indigenes cos they traded black slaves for 500yrs? Why would u have black Chinese and Russians since both didn’t trade in black slaves?

Ignorance and pure hate is their ultimate bliss.

Imagine someone asking for a black Saudi president. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by toxtimmy: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Well spoken.... The west and NATO did everything to get Poronshenko out of power because he had some some reasonable lines he won't cross... Even Zelenskiy threatened to jail poronshenko because of his coal business he did in eastern Ukraine... If not the fear of Poronshenko strong influence in western Ukrainian he would have been in jail by now.

Even at that they still try to humiliate Poronshenko every opportunity they get just like how he was stopped at land border when he was entering Poland not too long ago... It's even said Putin offered him political asylum in Russia.

Bottom line is Ukraine is finished... NATO and the west politicians know it... but zelensky does not even know it even though it is right in front of his eyes... All this is just madness at this stage and unfortunately he has no choice because all his millions are all in western banks, he cannot even withdraw $10000 from his millions of dollars account without someone somewhere approving it...they only way out for him is keep on the madness, negotiate a peace deal real fast while accepting the chance of being terminated anyway or run to Russia for safety.

The western and NATO politicians don't respect him at all... He is a useful tool for them... He is a tampon and will be thrown away by the west soon once they are done with him.

Appleyard:

Succinctly put. You just spoke the difference between Poroshenko and Zelensky.

If Poroshenko was in power, even though he wasn't a saint either, he would NEVER had allowed himself to be goaded into warring with Russia. Zelensky was prepared for this exact purpose. The most painful part of it all is that he knew he was being used. In a recent meeting with Erdogan, Zelensky told him that he was being "lied to," and we all know who is lying to him...who is goading him to not strike a deal with Russia and avoid this sad reality today. Yet he keeps going and going.

The Hungarian government was so right when they said that Zelensky has a mental problem, which you can easily see whenever he speaks even to his supposed helpers.

When Zelensky made that Ukraine getting nuclear weapons and joining NATO comments during a NATO summit where he was invited sometime ago, I knew shite was coming...they have prepared and set him up as the spike with which to poke the Bear. And here we are today.

Each time I see news from Ukraine, my heart bleed for the people thereof. While the western psyops and unbeatable propanganda machine running on full swing have catapulted the conmedian to the status of a hero, more than 10 million Ukrainians have left the country with thousands dead and wounded, and the most industrious and fertile parts of Ukraine are going away from it forever, courtesy of Zelensky the great sellout and Terminator of Ukraine as we know it.

Pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Appleyard(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
toxtimmy:
Well spoken.... The west and NATO did everything to get Poronshenko out of power because he had some some reasonable lines he won't cross... Even Zelenskiy threatened to jail poronshenko because of his coal business he did in eastern Ukraine... If not the fear of Poronshenko strong influence in western Ukrainian he would have been in jail by now.

Even at that they still try to humiliate Poronshenko every opportunity they get just like how he was stopped at land border when he was entering Poland not too long ago... It's even said Putin offered him political asylum in Russia.

Bottom line is Ukraine is finished... NATO and the west politicians know it... but zelensky does not even know it even though it is right in front of his eyes... All this is just madness at this stage and unfortunately he has no choice because all his millions are all in western banks, he cannot even withdraw $10000 from his millions of dollars account without someone somewhere approving it...they only way out for him is keep on the madness, negotiate a peace deal real fast while accepting the chance of being terminated anyway or run to Russia for safety.

The western and NATO politicians don't respect him at all... He is a useful tool for them... He is a tampon and will be thrown away by the west soon once they are done with him.

I couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Incredible128: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
osazsky:
but every year america with the west they assist una with huge some as humanitarian..billions that politicians end up stealing..this russia u put for head we nor they get shishi from them ask USAID..u have black monkeys littered in all thier national teams including soccer..i have never seen a black russian or a black chinese representing them in thier national soccer team talkless of a black senator..why we nor they get help from saudi or russia u guys keep running to usa
u spoke the truth only, u shouldn't have called ur kin black monkeys and another truth u should should know is that, most people that support this war are mostly conspirisists, Trump people, and people that supported Buhari's first tenure and reelection grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Incredible128: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
00FFT00:
Where are Nigeria's neo-Tyrants?. When I told them that this Rusia war is an effort in futility they said I was drunk.

No one can unilaterally alter the world order as it is today. Definitely not a fossil bequetment-based and economically volatile country that Russia is. Russia is industrially weak. To buttress the above point, what is in your house or your neighbors that are made in Russia?.

The United States and Europe will now move to curtail China's growth and influence resultant from the Russian experience. These countries will move production back to their backyards albeit at a higher cost.

Putin is a very dangerous man. Hated and distrusted equally by all western leaders. They are clear and united in their understanding that Ukraine is only the beginning of the doctrine of Russia's renaissance which Vladimir Putin has been secretly championing for the past decade.

They are equally resolved to checkmate this little tyrant, and rightly so. Russia will ultimately lose this war. Will be obliterated economically and greatly diminished by this unfortunate adventure

Russians will become world pariahs. Vladimir Putin will be gone, and in a manner that is not yet determinable, but ugly.
I think China and most of Asia doesn't like and trust Putin too but just pretend and China doesn't have much of a choice (the enemy of my enemy is my friend). U do not befriend a bully and don't expect to be hit one day

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Incredible128: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin Chai! U so brainwashed grin
How is d economy of California larger than the dat of THE WHOLE WORLD? grin is it not cos America sit back and print d dollar which they pushing on every nation. U think if Nigeria is d one with d power to print Naira without consequences dat we won’t have THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN THE WHOLE WORLD? grin
This aberration is on verge of being corrected by Russia grin PetrolDollar is the agreement reached in the 50s dat all transactions in oil and gas Must be done in USD. This year alone Russia has sold in Roubles and encouraged others to do so. Russia has developed its own payment system aside the western SWIFT and has formed an organization BRICS as parallel to western economic bodies. If Russia gets away with all these, nothing can stop other African countries from following South Africa in revolting against western slavish financial order. And the day d world dumps the dollar is the day AMERICA BECOMES A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. Cos dollar is their biggest export
Ur understanding of economics is poor to put it in the least; what special thing does Nigeria sell that would warrant it being rich from printing naira? What basic thing does Nigeria sell asides oil? I just think u're troll sha, grin and love/crave attention which u'll get from replies grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Krismas(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Incredible128:
Ur understanding of economics is poor to put it in the least; what special thing does Nigeria sell that would warrant it being rich from printing naira? What basic thing does Nigeria sell asides oil? I just think u're troll sha, grin and love/crave attention which u'll get from replies grin grin grin grin
grin See who know economics, yarning upside down grin
The balance of trade btw China and America is 3:1 grin Meaning China sells to America three times more than she buys from America. So, why is the Renminbi not the currency of worldwide trade?
Have u even heard of the Renminbi b4? grin
Its not abt wot we buy or sell. The dollar was made the currency of the world by western powers.
In the 50s shortly after the Bretton Woods agreement, the dollar was tired to crude oil. OPEC was forced to sell in dollars
If the dollar loses value, ur oil has already lost value b4 u even sell. So, they can print d dollar as they like, it is backed by ur commodities not theirs.
The day ur eye will open is the day u understand the import of the Bretton woods, petrol dollars and IMF as why u can never be free from debts
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Krismas(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Incredible128:
I think China and most of Asia doesn't like and trust Putin too but just pretend and China doesn't have much of a choice (the enemy of my enemy is my friend). U do not befriend a bully and don't expect to be hit one day
grin If Russia loses to the west, then China is next for conquest. The west want to be the only force on the earth with no opposition or competition. So, the best place to quench a fire is in your neighbor’s house. Notice, every effort u put in is not CHARITY but self preservation, cos if the fire finish with ur neighbor, UR HOUSE IS NEXT grin
Chinese troops are already mobilized to join the Ukraine war Incase NATO do any how. THEY WILL COLLECT ANY HOW, trust me
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by bepositive11: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
oz4real83:
At the rate that Putin is giving up their men to be slaughtered in this "Putin war", there will come a time that Russia will be importing men from all over the world for the countless lonely Russian women undecided

Or maybe he will have all the women for himself grin
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by bepositive11: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
That's exactly what Angela Merkel said. Putin still has the mindset of the olden days. He doesn't realize that we're no longer in that era.

Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
Even though I'm a Putin fan..but truth be told...dude has completely lost it..he seems kinda tired ND confused abt this whole thing already...
Watched a scene on Aljazeera this morning..where Russian reservists ND conscripts were been boarded into buses to be sent to the front amidst crying ND severe wailings by their wives.. g.fs..kids ND relatives alike..ND d whole scene looked so reminscent of the first ND 2nd world war days...so out of place with today's world honestly..
I feel for Putin Sha...he was really decieved by his generals...rather than sending in tanks ND troops into Ukraine in d 1st place...he would av easily turned the Russian massive millitary capabilities into a pain in the ass for the Ukrainians by consistently ND intensively bombarding their capital city "kyiv" (just like the isreali leaders use to bombard poor Gaza whenever they wanna win the next elections) untill they relented in their ambitions to join NATO...
But dude wanted d whole of Ukraine like an 18th century Emperor...hence his costly miscalculations....
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by 00FFT00(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Incredible128:

You're absolutely right in your thinking.

Russia is only tolerated because of the world's dependence on fossil energy, which she is awash with. Their aggressive behavior in Ukraine has refocused and awoken people to the realities of what empowered and emboldened Russia portends for the rest of us.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Horokrox: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2022
torqque7:

I had to go check your profile and then through your comments and responses to other people and I found out that all your replies to people were stupid responses all with insults. It means you are incapable of conversing like a civilized and sane human.

You should be in straps locked up somewhere and forgotten like the ANIMAL YOU ARE ODE. I can bet you are one lonely depressed fooool somewhere obviously your lack of human interaction had made you a wild ANIMAL. You are NOT WORTH my time anymore I'm done with your sorry Ass.
A victim of a rare form of Hungtington's Disease like you DOESN'T even have any cognitive capabilities in the first place.
It would be an insult to a feral creature like a Tasmanian devil to be locked up in the same page with a Primal Wild Animal like you.Your loneliness is what made you to have constant thoughts of commiting suicide so as not to be a cancerous tumor on the rest of humanity undecided
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Horokrox: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2022
osazsky:
so where are u getting ur authentic news from in nigeria.premim times or vanguard...mumu
There are alternative new sites on Telegram such as Rybar,etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) / Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.