Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

#BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter (268 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader Who Got N130 Million As Ransom Killed In Katsina / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Joevics(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Are you a die hard BAT supporter? Here's a chance for you to win over N1,000,000 as offered on twitter.
Simply mention the name of the secondary school Tinubu attended.

2 Likes

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Massiveglory: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
I will add 350K . Just show an evidence of primary and secondary school of tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Fira09(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
I will also add 500K, if anyone can show me the evidence of the secondary school Tinubu attended.

5 Likes

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Peterobi90: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
They would avoid the thread,... but want to contest with a man that acquired all this:.... is it not mental problem..

- Christ the King College, Onitsha, where he completed his secondary school education.
- University of Nigeria, in 1980, graduated with a B.A. (Hons) in philosophy in 1984.
- Lagos Business School,
- Harvard Business School,
- London School of Economics,
- Columbia Business School,
- International Institute for Management Development
- Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University,
- Saïd Business School of Oxford University
- Judge Business School of Cambridge University.

Well... i will add 200k to the pot...

5 Likes

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by NoahHadNoArk: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peterobi90:
They would avoid the thread,... but want to contest with a man that acquired all this:.... is it not mental problem..

- Christ the King College, Onitsha, where he completed his secondary school education.
- University of Nigeria, in 1980, graduated with a B.A. (Hons) in philosophy in 1984.
- Lagos Business School,
- Harvard Business School,
- London School of Economics,
- Columbia Business School,
- International Institute for Management Development
- Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University,
- Saïd Business School of Oxford University
- Judge Business School of Cambridge University.
Please stop complicating issues here.

Talk how much you will add and stop dragging Obi with a Drug lord.

In other news I will add 400k, show me his waec certificate

1 Like

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Period007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
I will add 1m if Thiefnibu can show me even a fake
O level certificate bearing his name

1 Like

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by specialmati(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool no joke am adding $40k to it
Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Bar1941(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Flatheàded morons everywhere, between primary school and University certificate which is more important?

Most Genius (Tinubu inclusive) do not need to pass through primary school, infact I had a friend who was only taught by his dad at home and still finished with a good grade in the University.

Tinubu graduated from the 10th best university in the world (University of Chicago), while your fraudster Obi claimed to have finished University before getting school certificate. Can't you zombidients reason?

Obi's frauds will start coming out one after the other, it's about time we started pumping up the volume.
Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Chaos14: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
I will personally buy the person a crypto miner and let them have free bitcoin

1 Like

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by Zionmdde: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bar1941:
Flatheàded morons everywhere, between primary school and University certificate which is more important?

Most Genius (Tinubu inclusive) do not need to pass through primary school, infact I had a friend who was only taught by his dad at home and still finished with a good grade in the University.

Tinubu graduated from the 10th best university in the world (University of Chicago), while your fraudster Obi claimed to have finished University before getting school certificate. Can't you zombidients reason?

Obi's frauds will start coming out one after the other, it's about time we started pumping up the volume.
Sharrap there, tinubu went to primary school but the primary school cert will surely reveal his true age, that's why they are hiding it. Next time use ur brains. Wen u born ur children train them at home and try not to sound stupid while supporting tinubu

1 Like

Re: #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter by GoooodHardDick: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'll add 400k, if e sure for Tinubu urchins, let them tell us the school the drug lord attended, his certificate and his source of wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Middle Belt Forum Solidarity Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / NNPC Uncovers 4km Illegal Oil Pipeline Operated For Over 9 Years / Dear Atiku Abubakar, There's Big Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.