Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic (2795 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / We APC Have Finally Caught Peter Obi Red Handed With Evidence / Breaking News...... We Have Caught Peter Obi And His Supporters again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by ThankUUJesus: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
The left side of his white shirt is taller that the right side of his white shirt. Sheeeet the man is bad, his shirt size is not equal.

I think we should sue him for this.

pls APC and PDP let's look for more things to dent this man's image.

even the white shirt he is wearing, he paid the designer #50 instead of #5,000

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by gidgiddy: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by mymadam(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sorry buddy, I see absolutely nothing wrong in this picture. Next please undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by coatofwealth(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
The left side of his white shirt is taller that the right side of his white shirt. Sheeeet the man is bad, his shirt size is not equal.

U sure say na Jesus Christ u dey thank so? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Nightwolf1: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Agbado munching baboons, Oya make una come masturbate grin

God punish una there. Thieves supporting drug kingpin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Kalashnikov49: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dem plenty wey rush enter this thread ohhh!!! grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by ThankUUJesus: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
coatofwealth:

U sure say na Jesus Christ u dey thank so? shocked shocked shocked
the Kingdom of God suffers violence. And the violent take it by force

no sitdownlook

this is a battle between the forces of good and evil

4 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Freelane33(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by walefresh3(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:

“Market your candidate” You only post Peter” yen yen…Initially we were jejely promoting Tinubu and minding our business.

But Peter’s do.gs were insulting anybody anyhow and they were proud, they call them selves vawlence supporters thjkjiibgfffhuubji.

We gave them room to change but the insults and lies became more on our candidate.

We knew the only way to tame a madd man is to also act madd. We dropped our crowns and went into the mud with them.

We became the attacker, they’re now crying and begging us to stop.

Every where in my comment section are obidents begging Jewel to sell Tinubu and leave Peter…

You say what? Free Peter, we will apply breaks after my candidate is declared winner.

Some are even begging me to attack Atiku and leave Peter. Well Atiku supporters are courteous, we will do issue based argument with them.

But you see you obituaries, it’s fire for fire till Election Day.

Wawu, so you people can be this humble? I thought you guys had the monopoly for uncouthness.

Same people that said Tinubu’s certificates were fake can’t take quarter of the heat.

They have been crying and begging us to stop since we discovered pita’s forged certificate.

You see this election eeh, na war.

Like I said b!le for b!le

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

Propaganda for propaganda

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win

2 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Nightwolf1: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
walefresh3:

“Market your candidate” You only post Peter” yen yen…Initially we were jejely promoting Tinubu and minding our business.

But Peter’s do.gs were insulting anybody anyhow and they were proud, they call them selves vawlence supporters thjkjiibgfffhuubji.

We gave them room to change but the insults and lies became more on our candidate.

We knew the only way to tame a madd man is to also act madd. We dropped our crowns and went into the mud with them.

Every where in my comment section are obidents begging Jewel to sell Tinubu and leave Peter…

You say what? Free Peter, we will apply breaks after my candidate is declared winner.

Some are even begging me to attack Atiku and leave Peter. Well Atiku supporters are courteous, we will do issue based argument with them.

Wawu, so you people can be this humble? I thought you guys had the monopoly for uncouthness.

Same people that said Tinubu’s certificates were fake can’t take quarter of the heat.

They have been crying and begging us to stop since we discovered pita’s forged certificate.

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win

grin Yes vawulence for vawulence

2 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by PraizHim: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Urchins

7 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Masterclass32: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Seconded. We have to sue him. How can one part of his shirt be longer than the other? We'll meet him in court.

Agbadorians and unifires, come and see something.

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win

See this scammer talking.

Guy, I get your profile ooo no just talk rubish or else you go chop halfdon beans.
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Greenback: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win

2 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by HighTableVoice: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
PraizHim:
Urchins

Lol.. You are a criminal
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Mrkindness: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
mymadam:
Sorry buddy, I see absolutely nothing wrong in this picture. Next please undecided
the joke is on you if you don't get it forget it.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Period007(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
As it stands now,only yoruba muslims will vote Thiefnibu .
Urchins have used tribalism to chase away other tribes.
Core northerners have chosen Atiku and kwankwanso their brothers
South South and South east is on lockdown for Obi
Northern Christians and Yoruba Christians are looking for a Christian messiah.

Come 2023,Thiefnibu will come a distance 4th after kwankwanso

1 Like

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by walefresh3(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

See this scammer talking.

Guy, I get your profile ooo no just talk rubish or else you go chop halfdon beans.

U be mumu... U want make I expose u here ?
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Lionnation: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win
for your mind
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by mymadam(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Mrkindness:
the joke is on you if you don't get it forget it.

Surprised you missed my joke too buddy grin
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Spnn(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2022
mymadam:
Seriously?
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Bankowner: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2022
How can a side of a shirt be "taller' than the other?
Besides, is it Obi you should blame for the error or the tailor or designer that made the shirt?
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Arysexy(m): 1:40am On Sep 23, 2022
They will keep searching until the election will come and go and they are booted out

3 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by techWriter3: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Dem lots wey fastest enter this thread ohhh!!!

1 Like

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:51am On Sep 23, 2022
mymadam:

Don’t you understand sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Abdu81: 3:22am On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win

Look at what you are fighting to be the president of 240 million persons.

Just imagine.

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Abdu81: 3:24am On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win

More

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by shortIGBOman: 4:30am On Sep 23, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

Why does Peter Obi have a very big and flat Head? grin grin

Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by Chuksyno(m): 4:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi have caused many urchins sleeplessness and restlessness. It is remaining heart attack.
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Morons supporting a pathological liar plus a deceptive drug baron from school days.
Re: We Have Finally Caught Peter Obi, See Pic by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Nwa Osu moronically supporting his deity who'll make a sacrificial lamb of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Northern Muslim Said About Tinubu Dancing In UK (pics ) / This Is Osumenyi, Anambra State (video, Pictures) / Call It Almajiri Republic Or Whatever, It Will Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.