Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC (12343 Views)

Nigeria: Stolen From The Mind Of The Fulani - By Musa Adamu / One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Layographics(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Opintiwa: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Dip and take

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by quisera(m): 1:24am On Sep 23, 2022
We have enough laws to fix and fight corruption but this is what you get when even the anti corruption agencies are corrupt.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by worksmart(m): 1:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Whilst we pretend we don't know who the thieves are, in most case we even celebrate them and give them more lucrative appointments. undecided

But to just be clear the real thieves are the colonialist countries that still control our government our home grown kleptomaniacs such as Obasanjo are mere agents of these real thieves.

What a country!
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Traplord09: 2:47am On Sep 23, 2022
quisera:
We have enough laws to fix and fight corruption but this is what you get when even the anti corruption agencies are corrupt.

Even the lawyers are mostl corrupt Activities
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by adioolayi(m): 3:03am On Sep 23, 2022
How can we have Buba Marwa in multiple agencies....

This ICPC head is talking nonsense...he should get to work and be serious about it...

The most difficult task is identifying a problem...from what he is saying, he knows the problems..so, why is providing solutions to the problems an issue

Even if it is just naming and shaming any government official caught in corrupt practices and sacking them afterwards, if judiciary is too slow,....others will think twice.

He needs to wake-up and do his job...NDLEA boss has shown that agencies can actually work..if they want to!
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by ogbonti: 3:05am On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Buhari the Dullard and Colossal Catastrophe vowed to fight Kwaruption and has FAILED WOEFULLY.

And now, the Notorious Drug Baron is telling Nigerians that he would continue from where Buhari stops.

That means the Sick Old Drug Baron is planning to take the looting of the National Treasury and Assets to a whole new level.

why are you lying against Tinubu - He didn’t say he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped, he said it is his turn to loot Nigeria
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Hilari36: 3:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Bzbdb

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by ceaser: 3:31am On Sep 23, 2022
The cabal that has risen from the governance of the inept Buhari has ensure to steal the country blind before the expiry of the government in few months time. There is now even a last minute rush/scramble to steal.

It happened also during GEJ's era, it just didn't seem to be this terrible. But of course that is the MO of any Fulani administered situation and this is one thing Lugard noted years before independence in his memoirs to the Queen (this is a document that truly exists) viz -

The Fulanis create a hegemony of elites only, use the common patrimony of the people to fund the avaricious lifestyle of the group and even tax the people more to keep them subjugated. Meanwhile that elite group will not think on how to improve the system to make sure the people paying for their avaricious lifestyle live a decent life in order to sustain the cycle of giving and taking, even though undesirable. Because this one way system is hardly sustainable, a time comes that everything grinds to a halt. No more money to steal because the people they steal from are already tapped out, owning nothing else that can be stolen.

° ¶ Air Nigeria Logo
° ¶ Fuel subsidy that has risen to trillions
° ¶ Daily quoted PMS consumption that has somehow tripped within 2 years. I wonder if common Nigerians have gotten so rich to be able to afford tripling their ownership of cars within 2 years.
° ¶ School feeding programme running into billions claimed by that Fulani woman at a time when Covid lock down has all school children in their papa house.
° ¶ Bush cutting by a whooping 400 million naira
° ¶ Another Bush cutting venture has just been announced again. Millions have also been budgeted for that.
° ¶ The new unravelled scam/corruption within PenCom where it is calculated that each staff (of the 500 staff population) earns approximately 2.5 million naira monthly. This was the calculation from the yearly "personnel cost" budget submitted by PenCom on yearly basis.
°¶ Monies (billions of naira) that have been budgeted for Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the port Harcourt refineries every two years since Buhari came, but that refinery has not been able to refine a drop of oil till today.
°¶ NNPC, headed by Mele Kyari (a Fulani) and with 90% of the work force being Fulani has not overseen refining a drop of oil for 7 years but have been paying salaries for works not done. Meanwhile they keep declaring loss month after month. And they are arguing that lecturers should not be paid for works not done during the strike.

I could go on and on. These are all government agencies and scams headed by a Fulani as the head.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by OmoNla99: 3:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Either Nigeria ends corruption or Corruption ends Nigeria.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Zeezenho: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2022
This what tinubu sold is in 2015 and 2019 and the idiot still have the face to say it's his turn to loot. God forbid BATTHING.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by ceaser: 3:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Ransomware:

Then the absolute lust for women among the so-called elders in the society, men who work so hard but never consolidate, from one ass to another buying houses and cars for 304s. These elders will steal your future to continue their diick wetting exercise but the your people here will hail them.

@ bolded. Is that "304" a code number for oloshoism? Like "402" the code for eating of dog meat?

I wish to be educated.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by lorenzobanks(m): 3:55am On Sep 23, 2022
ICPC are just plain useless. Enough of this statement without action. It is frustrating.

I would use this opportunity to beg for assistance from nairaland folks. I lost my job not long ago even as I started learning my salesforce skill. I sold my computer last month just to pay for my rent, but the landlord rejected it saying that he has increased the rent to 200k from 150k. He said, if I want to pay the new rent I would also pay another agreement fee (50k) because, I'm starting as a new tenant. It is so depressing for me right now. I hope nairaland would come to my rescue. I thought about this before posting this, as I have done everything in my little capacity to get money. Sold my computer 90k still need right now more than 150k to pay for the rent which the landlord gave me October 15 to pay else to throw me out. Please help me.

Here is my account details
United bank of Africa ( UBA)

God bless you. Thanks!
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Pipefitter: 3:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Good morning rame18 hope you are ok
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Threesha(f): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 200,000
PM

Kindly share or rebroadcast.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Tulumbu should tell us why we should vote for his party ... that's the sweetest part I want to hear
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Ain't you guys tired wit dis Same old shit!

Oga do the needful!
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 23, 2022
ceaser:

@ bolded. Is that "304" a code number for oloshoism? Like "402" the code for eating of dog meat?

I wish to be educated.

cool cool Yup!
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by goslowgoslow(m): 4:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Mystic216:
Just imagine
Nigerians!! Vote for Peter Obi!! Let them not loot your future finish
This Obi dey do una like a demi god! We hear more than this during Buhari.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by gadgethead: 4:31am On Sep 23, 2022
iwaeda:

…Says average of N50 trillion electronic transactions  made yearly

By Henry Umoru

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/money-to-fix-nigeria-stolen-on-daily-basis-icpc/

Buhari Mr integrity my A S S
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by olisefom: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2022
2023 will decide if Nigeria will chose progress or those that needs government money to survive again. I won't say more than this before I'm tagged yanmiree.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Advocate500: 5:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Some are still not supporting obi,2morrow they will wail about bad leadership,when is time to make the right choice, tribalism will be their deciding factor.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00am On Sep 23, 2022
This is terrible. It's only possible when we have a senile being as President.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by arantess: 5:19am On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Buhari the Dullard and Colossal Catastrophe vowed to fight Kwaruption and has FAILED WOEFULLY.

And now, the Notorious Drug Baron is telling Nigerians that he would continue from where Buhari stops.

That means the Sick Old Drug Baron is planning to take the looting of the National Treasury and Assets to a whole new level.
If Nigerians miss it next year, the biblical 'weeping and gnashing' of teeth will be child's play

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by tafat: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2022
This one no be news, no be today e start.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Nchenches: 5:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Buhari's is the most corrupt administration ever in Nigeria.
Worse, is that Buhari himself defies or uses the National Assembly to openly misappropriate govt money to people and causes in his ethnic group, in and outside Nigeria.
Little wonder Buhari cornered the post of Petroleum Minister, despite all persuasions to not.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by confluence: 5:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Under the very eyes of Mr integrity Buhari
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by adecz: 5:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Buhari government seems helpless
in solving any of the many problems
that have challenged this country.

⏩ They can't address insecurity

⏩They can't resolve ASUU strike

⏩They can't stop the slide of the Naira

⏩They can't fix our refineries

⏩ They have brought about food insecurity

⏩ They can't protect citizens lives & property

⏩ They can't address poor staff welfare

⏩ They can't stop crude oil theft.

❌The government is slowly becoming a
wailing government. Wailing at each & every
problem instead of solving them❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola (666) - Lagos: The Unanswered Questions / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur / Growing List Of People Buhari Jailed/killed In His "Anti Corruption Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.