Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) (15887 Views)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

You must be stupid.
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Moses86(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2022
president Buhari looking good... at least beta than pandora and ur father
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Ruggedpen: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2022
I didn't see sabinus there
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2022
beejay85:

Real investor are smiling at your ignorance cool

Nigerians that know how useless and worthless this Government really is, are smiling at your Crass Ignorance.
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

You call your Country a Failed State! It used to be The Zoo, but electoral expediency has sounded the death-knell of that misnomer. But how do you expect your Messiah to rule a failed state? Assuredly, you're the proverbial delinquent that points the index finger of his left hand to describe his father's house; the unfortunate sword that shreds its scabbard. Yes, you're the intestinal worm that foolishly killed Bingo the dog, forgetting that its own death was thus assured. You're the failed fool, never Nigeria the Fatherland.

You are very Stupid and Foolish for assuming that I am Igbo or I support the Ipob movement.

Your Ashawo Mama is a Failed FOOL for raising a beast like you that cannot reply my comment without insults.

Your Animal Father is the Proverbial delinquent that Impregnated an Ashawo Woman (Your Mama) inside the Ashawo hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals.

The Sword will never depart from your household and will utterly destroy you and your useless siblings..

You and your likes are Stupid cankerworm that know the truth about the current Nigerian situation but refuse to speak out against this Evil administration, not knowing that you will surely Suffer as long as this Evil party remains in power.

You are nothing more than a Beast for thinking that I see any of the Presidential candidates as a "Messiah" .

You are a Big Fool that will Die a Useless Death
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
New York City (Wall Street) is the capitol of capital, similar to the financial center the City of London.
They don't waste time with B.S. in that city.
Something positive is happening and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is in the mix.
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You are very Stupid and Foolish for assuming that I am Igbo or I support the Ipob movement.

Your Ashawo Mama is a Failed FOOL for raising a beast like you that cannot reply my comment without insults.

Your Animal Father is the Proverbial delinquent that Impregnated an Ashawo Woman (Your Mama) inside the Ashawo hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals.

The Sword will never depart from your household and will utterly destroy you and your useless siblings..

You and your likes are Stupid cankerworm that know the truth about the current Nigerian situation but refuse to speak out against this Evil administration, not knowing that you will surely Suffer as long as this Evil party remains in power.

You are nothing more than a Beast for thinking that I see any of the Presidential candidates as a "Messiah" .

You are a Big Fool that will Die a Useless Death

Curse causeless shall not come. There's no divination against Israel neither is there any enchantment against Jacob. With your head you shall carry your words when they come into physical manifestation. And you shall not see the rising of the sun in the morning.
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Emyemyberry(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

You're very stupid
Seems foolery and bigotry runs in your family gene
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

Curse causeless shall not come. There's no divination against Israel neither is there any enchantment against Jacob. With your head you shall carry your words when they come into physical manifestation. And you shall not see the rising of the sun in the morning.

See this Idiotic Mumu dey quote Scripture that he does not understand.

You must be a Very Big Fool, since you Fail to realize that the same Scripture warns against insulting people that never insulted you...

You and your generation will NEVER SUCCEED in anything .

Your Ashawo Mama will die Untimely.

Your Ashawo sisters will die of HIV AIDS.

Your Animal Father would die a Frustrated Drunkard.

You will never Succeed nor know Peace in life.

Your children would be beggers and help will forever be far from them..

Surely Evil and Calamity would follow you and your family all the rest of your miserable lives and your generation will NEVER find Rest forever.

You Dirty Smelling Ashawo Bastard Pikin
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Professor822714: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Quite the contrary...if only you know what other countries are achieving you would be crying...dum ass!
Okealaaye:

E pain am! You wish a creature of God Almighty death so that you may live, Catholic Afghaneastern! If wishes were horses! Start getting used to the reality of the Tinubu presidency next year, if you're wise.
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Professor822714: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu presidency is no big deal- why are you all getting rabid over 4 years? It's easy to rig the votes and get your lousy drug dealer/sleepy Joe into aso rock to run a proxy government as it's obvious he will be in London hospitals most of the time.
Question is what next? As a typical African, I'm sure long term thinking isn't one of your strengths so I won't push your faculties.
Okealaaye:

E pain am! You wish a creature of God Almighty death so that you may live, Catholic Afghaneastern! If wishes were horses! Start getting used to the reality of the Tinubu presidency next year, if you're wise.
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Professor822714: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu presidency means jack to me cos im yourba- born and bred, but i hate foolishness.
Okealaaye:

Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Professor822714: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
[May your doctor and surgeon have the cognitive ability and motor skills of tinubu, say amen .
author=Okealaaye post=116931395]

E pain am! You wish a creature of God Almighty death so that you may live, Catholic Afghaneastern! If wishes were horses! Start getting used to the reality of the Tinubu presidency next year, if you're wise. [/quote]
Re: President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Professor822714:
Tinubu presidency means jack to me cos im yourba- born and bred, but i hate foolishness.

Yeah, born in Yorubaland of Igbo father and a stubborn Yoruba underage girl wey no de hear word! Where's your mother now? Perhaps she's the occupier of the left room close to the kitchen in your maternal grandfather's house! No proper Yoruba speaks the way you wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Suspects Over Palliative Diversion / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.