Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 (26260 Views)

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by 9jahotblog: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2022
LordLugard1:

AKWA IBOM TO VOTE PDP AT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
You are decieving yourself, People of Akwa Ibom State are not as foolish as you think.
If Northerners have not been voting for Southerners and believe they can only vote for a fellow Northerner. What make you believe a Southern State of Akwa Ibom will vote for a Northerner?

Not just another Northerner but a greedy one. A known thif, an embezzler and another Fulani man.

They rejected Udom Emmanuel who perform better than Atiku and Saraki join together in the name of voting their tribemen and you want us to vote a Northerner.
So we are only good to be rule.

What has Buhari who is a Northerner done for the people of Akwa Ibom?
All the railway, Federal road and others we are only hearing about them. Even Niger Republic benefits from railway by Buhari.
Despite the fact that we are the highest contributor of revenue to Nigeria, no visible Federal project in Akwa Ibom State.
in Atiku/Okowa government, Akwa Ibom State will be much recognised and much appreciated than ever before. Infact fg projects will be much perfected in Atiku/Okowa government. Don’t forget that Atiku Abubakar have appointed Governor Udom Emmanuel as the Chairman of the Presidential campaign. By the special Grace of Almighty God, Akwa Ibom State will be much valued and much recognised in terms of projects execution in Akwa Ibom State. Infact Governor Udom Emmanuel will be given big post in Atiku Abubakar government. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by chymeze: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2022
No overhead bridges?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by 9jahotblog: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Antai123:

Brother, I am from Akwa Ibom State, and we are not voting party this time, we are voting individual.

Udom has not done anything for Oron, the major road that leads Oron to Uyo, is still at it's poor state. Udom has failed Oron in his administration, but I must not fail to commend him on the good works he has done in other part of the state. We are all one irrespective of how Oron has been marginalized. I pray we get it right!.
don’t be pained here, Government is continuum so Oron local government has not been neglected. Infact there are series of Fg gigantic projects in Oron local government too. Also with the good master plan Pdp led government has been following since 1999, Pastor Eno that will succeed Governor Udom Emmanuel will do much projects in Akwa Ibom State. Like I said before, government is continuum, If the Akwa Ibom State government under Governor Udom Emmanuel leadership didn’t touch Oron local government in terms of infrastructures, just be well assured that Pastor Eno of Pdp that will succeed Governor Udom Emmanuel by the special Grace of God next year 2023 will surely do more projects in Oron local government. Let’s give credit to Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State for these great gigantic projects.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by sharone21(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Up Akwa Ibom....Up Niger Delta...

I think Akwa Ibom has been lucky with governors especially from the time of Akpabio that was boasting to turn it to NY( LOL).

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by detectivejones: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Nice. Benue, Kogi and every other underdeveloped states see your life

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by 9jahotblog: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
LordLugard1:

AKWA IBOM TO VOTE PDP AT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
You are decieving yourself, People of Akwa Ibom State are not as foolish as you think.
If Northerners have not been voting for Southerners and believe they can only vote for a fellow Northerner. What make you believe a Southern State of Akwa Ibom will vote for a Northerner?

Not just another Northerner but a greedy one. A known thif, an embezzler and another Fulani man.

They rejected Udom Emmanuel who perform better than Atiku and Saraki join together in the name of voting their tribemen and you want us to vote a Northerner.
So we are only good to be rule.

What has Buhari who is a Northerner done for the people of Akwa Ibom?
All the railway, Federal road and others we are only hearing about them. Even Niger Republic benefits from railway by Buhari.
Despite the fact that we are the highest contributor of revenue to Nigeria, no visible Federal project in Akwa Ibom State.
at 35, Akwa Ibom State is great in terms of structures under Pdp government. Governor Udom Emmanuel of Pdp has done massively in terms of infrastructures and economic growth in the State. As it stands today, Atiku/Okowa is the party candidates and the people’s choice in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Akwa Ibom State is Pdp and the governor of Akwa Ibom State is doing the needful to the good people of Akwa Ibom State. If you like rant and wail here, Atiku/Okowa will win massively in Akwa Ibom State in next year presidential election. Besides campaign will start and you will see the huge turnout of electorates campaigning heavily for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa is now everywhere you go.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by powerhouse3(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Happy birthday to my beloved state

Yak uforo,ima ado udeme ndito Akwa ibom

Yak isong adot ukara...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by nesphil(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Amazing Akwa Ibom nnyin.
Udom is working,
And Akwa ibom is rising.

May god Almighty continue to bless AKS with intelligent, good, selfless, visionary, hard-working, and very dedicated leaders.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!

BOTTOMCRACKER:
As part of activities to mark the 35th anniversary of the creation of Akwa Ibom State, the quiet performing governor Mr Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has commissioned Idongesit Nkanga Avenue(Ring road 3) built and completed by his administration.
The super Highway which was constructed and delivered on target, and to standard by an indigenous contractor(Hensek Engineering and Constructions LTD) is named after the first indigenous governor of the state, Late Air Com. Idongesit Nkanga(Rtd).
This is just one of the numerous projects lined up for commissioning during the anniversary celebration.

We are indeed rising to the faith of greatness.

Ami mmedakka nda

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by ogkrakkid(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2022
wiseone28:
Let's see the quality of the road at day time
Day and night its superb 101%
I was there.
Antagonist.
Show us what your gov has done.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by ogkrakkid(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2022
anonimi:

How about commissioning classrooms, libraries, school laboratories, employment letters to thousands of teachers and other workers to make every Akwa Ibom child enrolled in free schools like they do in the oyinbo places where the technology for roads is developed and constantly updated through research?
Must all our governors be olodo failures like Thiefnuibu on the core issue of education?

Which state in the federal republic are you from to start with??

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by anonimi: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2022
ogkrakkid:
Which state in the federal republic are you from to start with??

Please why should that matter to your understanding of my comment? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by udeh3(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Righthussle:

Na wa o. What's bringing Atiku/Okowa in the works of Udom ?,Why not just commend his efforts and encourage him to do more for his people. What has Okowa done for his people? Abeg shift. Nigerians are wiser now. We voted for Adeleke doesn't mean we will vote for Atiku. We appreciate Wike and Udom doesn't mean we'll vote for Atiku.

Na person we dey vote now no be party.

I'm from Delta State. Okowa has done nothing. The past 8yrs was almost a waste
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Eaglernorwich(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2022
wiseone28:

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by nesphil(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2022
The section from the Aka-Nung Udoe highway to the Airport road is named after the late Dr. Clement Nyong Isong, the former CBN Governor and the also the former Governor of the old Cross River State.

While the section from Nwaniba road to the Airport road is named after the late Air commodore Idongesit Okon Nkanga the first and only indigenous military Governor of AKS.

May God Almighty continue to bless Akwa Ibom State with good leaders.

BOTTOMCRACKER:
As part of activities to mark the 35th anniversary of the creation of Akwa Ibom State, the quiet performing governor Mr Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has commissioned Idongesit Nkanga Avenue(Ring road 3) built and completed by his administration.
The super Highway which was constructed and delivered on target, and to standard by an indigenous contractor(Hensek Engineering and Constructions LTD) is named after the first indigenous governor of the state, Late Air Com. Idongesit Nkanga(Rtd).
This is just one of the numerous projects lined up for commissioning during the anniversary celebration.

We are indeed rising to the faith of greatness.

Ami mmedakka nda
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by lagosrd: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Udom Emmanuel probably has more projects to show than Jide Sanwo-Olu, but Lagos State gets more attention on Nairaland than Akwa Ibom State. Akwa Ibom has been getting their leadership right back to back!

Where will jide get any meaningful project to commission, na their election year we dey. Common airline they don't have. Only private jets. Even the waterways could be better. But to me let them address this flood and drainage stuff. That loud akabuaeze who is in charge of drainage system in Lagos has abandoned his job to chase cloud.

They are building below sea level and laughing without any proper infrastructure or rescue mechanism. God forbid a typhoon or tonnado, lekki will be submerged in less than a day.

Proper planning is key to development not driving revenue and leaving the left outs. Their security too is poor. The police and co are just trying their best to combat crime in Lagos.

With the money available in Lagos and human resources, they should have CCTV camera all over Lagos toncombat car theft, armed robbery and vehicular movements through a control center. It won't cost up to what they will propose.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Rajahbite(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Ever since the creation of Akwa Ibom state on 23rd September,1987 the state has always celebrated her anniversary in subsequent years with meaningful strides of development. But then I wonder about our twin (Katsina) state .

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Konjiboii: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Even shit looks beautiful at night with the right lighting, this doesn't mean shit until it's taken during the day.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Konjiboii: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Eaglernorwich post=116934573][/quote]

Where's the rest of the pictures
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Shadysen: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Elock1:
angry
I hate it when some Lazy Akwa Ibomites try to descredit this man and compare him to Akpabio simply because he doesn't throw (government) money around like his predecessor.

Yes over hype follow sometimes but you have to give credit to udom... He dey try abeg.

God bless him
God bless Akwa-Ibom
GOD BLESS US ALL.
calm dow, ass licker, our state just fine but no job, we are suffering in another man's land, if you need further bashing quote me nonsense
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by KayCee92(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2022
southsouthking:
Why do i feel Gov Zulum and Gov Udom are the only 2 governor's we have in Nigeria that care more about the masses?

Let's see What Governor Adeleke Ademola has in stuck for the good people of Osun State.

Modified: I must confess Governor Obaseki is doing well in Edo state anyways, but his media team are not opting their game.
That man is truly an economist, he's stetting Edo on a blueprint for a better future.
I pray his successor continues from where he'll be stopping.

You people just like to be in the moment. These two have done well, same as Wike and Dave Umahi
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by ufuosman(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Ruggedpen: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Udom Emmanuel probably has more projects to show than Jide Sanwo-Olu, but Lagos State gets more attention on Nairaland than Akwa Ibom State. Akwa Ibom has been getting their leadership right back to back!
Yes even with sustainable airlines operations that our country cannot afford. And they are not making noise about their achievements

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Panda7(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2022
you can feel the blue print project delivered by an indigenous company, it would have been a mere sub-standard project if it was built by julius berger. this indeed is a work of architecture and not just a mere civil engineering. more progress for indigenous companies..

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Eleyigidgan: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
Udom Emmanuel is of Pdp, Akwa Ibom State are of Pdp, the good people of Akwa Ibom State are of Pdp too. As it stands today, Incoming President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is the party flagbearer and Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is the vice presidential candidate of Pdp. The best team so far in Pdp. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. In the all the south south states, Atiku/Okowa wins the presidential election. Pdp!!!! Power to the People.
thunder scatter you for this rubbish statement
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by LUAN(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2022
xpressionx:
I wan visit akwaibom, make una keep 3 babes wey get big bress for me abeg.

Akwaibom ayaya
wen you come you contact me,. I can take you around
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Elock1: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2022
Shadysen:
calm dow, ass licker, our state just fine but no job, we are suffering in another man's land, if you need further bashing quote me nonsense
that's one thing with the social media, you just jump out of bed and make insulting an unknown person your duty,

Priding yourself with 'bashing" shows u are still a boy.
Where was the job when Akpabio was in power?

Your problem is, you don't read to understand,
And mind you people are still making millions in Aks... Na you dey wait make manner fall from heaven.

Happy holidays
Ciao

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by LUAN(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Antai123:

Brother, I am from Akwa Ibom State, and we are not voting party this time, we are voting individual.

Udom has not done anything for Oron, the major road that leads Oron to Uyo, is still at it's poor state. Udom has failed Oron in his administration, but I must not fail to commend him on the good works he has done in other part of the state. We are all one irrespective of how Oron has been marginalized. I pray we get it right!.
if you visit ibiono ibom you go hate udom, he has not done anything in those areas.. udom is developing only uyo, una and etinan
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by 9jahotblog: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
thunder scatter you for this rubbish statement
back to sender in thousand folds. Indefatigable National Chairman, Senator Iyorchia Ayu has come to stay. Victories for Atiku/Okowa. Indefatigable Ayu is a goal. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Pdp!!! Power to the People.

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Ilaumoh(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2022
wiseone28:
At your service sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by GardenOfGod(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
There is no godfatherism in Akwa Ibom. grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by SugarGirl44(f): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Nice one.
How come we don't hear any positive news from the potopoto region?
Just SW and SS, even the north is not here to play.

NC and SE are the worst part of d country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) / Yakubu Gowon Shaking Hands With, Justin Trudeau Current Canadian Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.