Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 (26261 Views)

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Owologbo(m): 4:49am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
In the Niger delta region, Pdp will win all the 6 States in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election and also March 18th, 2023 governorship excluding Edo States and Bayelsa States too. In Niger delta region it’s Atiku/Okowa all the way. Pdp!!! Power to the People.

Which of the state are you from in the Niger Delta for you to be this confident?
I'm a Deltan and I'll tell you that despite Okowa been the VP of PDP, it won't be easy for Atiku in Delta State.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by anonimi: 4:52am On Sep 24, 2022
ogkrakkid:

Cus I dislike antagonistic people like u.
Sry.

At least you are honest by limiting yourself to antagonistic, and not saying truthful. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Antai123(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Say what? If you have to lie don’t do it openly Oga..
Find pix of Udom road development in Oron below and many more
I like people that brings fact as you did, I may not have had the picture of the road that connects Oron to Uyo handy, to share with u, but Sir/ma, Oron to Uyo road is in a big mess.

What about the seaport that was meant to be situated in Oron, Emmanuel Udom has not done any visible project in Oron. Is Oron not part of Akwa Ibom??, We are the producer of Fish, Oil and so on. Maritime academy has been in Oron since the time of Obasanjo, but it is deteriorating. Udom has failed to live up to expectations in Oron.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Antai123(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2022
LUAN:
if you visit ibiono ibom you go hate udom, he has not done anything in those areas.. udom is developing only uyo, una and etinan

My brother so no be only my side ooo, may God help us.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Antai123(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
don’t be pained here, Government is continuum so Oron local government has not been neglected. Infact there are series of Fg gigantic projects in Oron local government too. Also with the good master plan Pdp led government has been following since 1999, Pastor Eno that will succeed Governor Udom Emmanuel will do much projects in Akwa Ibom State. Like I said before, government is continuum, If the Akwa Ibom State government under Governor Udom Emmanuel leadership didn’t touch Oron local government in terms of infrastructures, just be well assured that Pastor Eno of Pdp that will succeed Governor Udom Emmanuel by the special Grace of God next year 2023 will surely do more projects in Oron local government. Let’s give credit to Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State for these great gigantic projects.

Oron, is seriously in need of intervention, the whole of Oron is dilapidating. If Udom did not consider Oron in all these projects he executed, is it Eno that will consider us?

May God help us!.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by 9jahotblog: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Antai123:

Oron, is seriously in need of intervention, the whole of Oron is dilapidating. If Udom did not consider Oron in all these projects he executed, is it Eno that will consider us?

May God help us!.
The incoming Governor, Pastor Eno will do well in Oron local government. Besides you have House of Representatives and Senator representing the senatorial district and also the state house of Assembly member representing Oron state constituency. Don’t forget that the projects Governor Udom Emmanuel is doing was part of projects Ex governor Akpabio should do but he avoid them and focus on other areas. Pastor Eno will focus on othe areas Governor Udom Emmanuel didn’t touch before leaving office on May 29th, 2023. That’s why I said the other time that government is continuum, you can’t do everything in government. Victories for Pdp In Akwa Ibom State. Victories for Atiku/Okowa team in the poll. In Akwa Ibom State it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by 9jahotblog: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Owologbo:

Which of the state are you from in the Niger Delta for you to be this confident?
I'm a Deltan and I'll tell you that despite Okowa been the VP of PDP, it won't be easy for Atiku in Delta State.
lol , so it’s Omo-Agege the mace snatcher that will bring victories for Drug baron Tinubu abi? Is it Omo-Agege that failed woefully in the Senate that will bring victory for APC in Delta State. You seem not know Delta State at all. Since 1999, The good people of Delta State have voting massively for Pdp and they will continue to cast their votes for Pdp candidates. Their son is now Pdp Vice presidential candidate. Infact Chief James Ibori is working tirelessly to rally round Pdp and its candidates for victories in next year’s presidential, governorship and National Assembly polls. In February 25th, 2023, it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2022
BOTTOMCRACKER:
As part of activities to mark the 35th anniversary of the creation of Akwa Ibom State, the quiet performing governor Mr Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has commissioned Idongesit Nkanga Avenue(Ring road 3) built and completed by his administration.
The super Highway which was constructed and delivered on target, and to standard by an indigenous contractor(Hensek Engineering and Constructions LTD) is named after the first indigenous governor of the state, Late Air Com. Idongesit Nkanga(Rtd).
This is just one of the numerous projects lined up for commissioning during the anniversary celebration.

We are indeed rising to the faith of greatness.

Ami mmedakka nda

Akwa ibom amaka
Am going there for holidays with my family soon
My wife choose akwa ibom as end of the year holidays stay

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by ogkrakkid(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2022
anonimi:

At least you are honest by limiting yourself to antagonistic, and not saying truthful. Cheers
Cheers to your pain.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by ogkrakkid(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Akwa ibom amaka
Am going there for holidays with my family soon
My wife choose akwa ibom as end of the year holidays stay
I bet u gonna enjoy every bit of your stay.
Catching ma cruize bigtym since I came.
Do visit tropicana and d stadium for weekend sporting activities.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Owologbo(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol , so it’s Omo-Agege the mace snatcher that will bring victories for Drug baron Tinubu abi? Is it Omo-Agege that failed woefully in the Senate that will bring victory for APC in Delta State. You seem not know Delta State at all. Since 1999, The good people of Delta State have voting massively for Pdp and they will continue to cast their votes for Pdp candidates. Their son is now Pdp Vice presidential candidate. Infact Chief James Ibori is working tirelessly to rally round Pdp and its candidates for victories in next year’s presidential, governorship and National Assembly polls. In February 25th, 2023, it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.

Where did you see in my comment that APC will win delta State?
Forget Okowa been the VP to Atiku. He will not find it easy in the presidential election in Delta State.

Let me ask again; which state are you from that you are so confidence of how Atiku will win Delta State?
I don't see my mom or any of my older relatives voting for any of PDP or APC in the presidential election when we the children have given them reason why they must not vote for them in the presidential election.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by nesphil(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF__BbRzk60

BOTTOMCRACKER:
As part of activities to mark the 35th anniversary of the creation of Akwa Ibom State, the quiet performing governor Mr Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has commissioned Idongesit Nkanga Avenue(Ring road 3) built and completed by his administration.
The super Highway which was constructed and delivered on target, and to standard by an indigenous contractor(Hensek Engineering and Constructions LTD) is named after the first indigenous governor of the state, Late Air Com. Idongesit Nkanga(Rtd).
This is just one of the numerous projects lined up for commissioning during the anniversary celebration.

We are indeed rising to the faith of greatness.

Ami mmedakka nda
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by kingyakos: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku sold this Atiku sold that, Na lies and propagandist dey talk lies here. Shift your frustration to Buhari government that neglected Akwa Ibom State for more than 7 years now. Shift your frustration to the clueless APC government of failures. APC has failed woefully in governance. Nigerians reject APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Tinubu is a goner.

It's not a hidden thing bro, even Atiku can't dey it. He sold ascom and pocket the money.

Na u i even dey pity wen u talk of frustration, even if buhari, tinubu and atiku dey run aso rock i dey alright like dis.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
ogkrakkid:

I bet u gonna enjoy every bit of your stay.
Catching ma cruize bigtym since I came.
Do visit tropicana and d stadium for weekend sporting activities.

I will bro. thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Antai123(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
The incoming Governor, Pastor Eno will do well in Oron local government. Besides you have House of Representatives and Senator representing the senatorial district and also the state house of Assembly member representing Oron state constituency. Don’t forget that the projects Governor Udom Emmanuel is doing was part of projects Ex governor Akpabio should do but he avoid them and focus on other areas. Pastor Eno will focus on othe areas Governor Udom Emmanuel didn’t touch before leaving office on May 29th, 2023. That’s why I said the other time that government is continuum, you can’t do everything in government. Victories for Pdp In Akwa Ibom State. Victories for Atiku/Okowa team in the poll. In Akwa Ibom State it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.

I agree with u on Victory for Pastor Eno and PDP at the state level, but at the federal Level, I remain Obidient, and I request that you align to the Obidient mandate so that u can eat of the good of the land.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by ede1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
southsouthking:
Why do i feel Gov Zulum and Gov Udom are the only 2 governor's we have in Nigeria that care more about the masses?

Let's see What Governor Adeleke Ademola has in stuck for the good people of Osun State.

Modified: I must confess Governor Obaseki is doing well in Edo state anyways, but his media team are not opting their game.
That man is truly an economist, he's stetting Edo on a blueprint for a better future.
I pray his successor continues from where he'll be stopping.

Which Obaseki?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Tundex911: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Personally to me, after Lagos na Ibom be next interm of development
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by saintkeppy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Antai123:

I agree with u on Victory for Pastor Eno and PDP at the state level, but at the federal Level, I remain Obidient, and I request that you align to the Obidient mandate so that u can eat of the good of the land.

Which victory for Pastor Umo Eno & PDP?
Say No to Government of The Cabals&for The Cabals, positioned to imposed &to Govern by proxy.

Usoh as it stands, Akwa Ibom State is Young Progressives Party (YPP) incline, getting ready for #BallotRevolution come March 11th, 2023 with Service To The People Slogan, YPP is gradually becoming the 2nd Force challenging PDP &PDP is depleting on a daily basis as a result of Energetic&Charismatic Senator Bassey Albert Akpan's defection from PDP.
YPP now has 31Local Government Area chapter offices receiving thousands of PDP decampees, a lot of PDP office holders are resigning officially to join YPP, serving State Commissioners are buying time in PDP to defect later to join the YPP movement. Or are you happy for Oro Nation marginalization, so chose your Governor wisely.

Let Pastor Umo Eno clear himself from the forgery allegations hanging heavily on his neck first, before you talk about PDP.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Antai123(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
saintkeppy:

Say No to Government of The Cabals&for The Cabals, positioned to imposed &to Govern by proxy.

Usoh as it stands, Akwa Ibom State is Young Progressives Party (YPP) incline, getting ready for #BallotRevolution come March 11th, 2023 with Service To The People Slogan, YPP is gradually becoming the 2nd Force challenging PDP &PDP is depleting on a daily basis as a result of Energetic&Charismatic Senator Bassey Albert Akpan's defection from PDP.
YPP now has 31Local Government Area chapter offices receiving thousands of PDP decampees, a lot of PDP office holders are resigning officially to join YPP, serving State Commissioners are buying time in PDP to defect later to join the YPP movement. Or are you happy for Oro Nation marginalization, so chose your Governor wisely.

Let Pastor Umo Eno clear himself from the forgery allegations hanging heavily on his neck first, before you talk about PDP.
This YPP candidate, which region is he from?, Is he from Oron?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by saintkeppy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Antai123:

This YPP candidate, which region is he from?, Is he from Oron?

He is not but from the Oron axis, but from Itu-Ibiono Federal Constituency, he has our demands for development where he has acknowledged our marginalization so far &he has set to work on them once assume duty as Governor.
His Running Mate is from Oro Nation, a Security Expert, Retired Assistant Inspector General of Police, AIG Asuquo Amba, husband to Mrs Janet Amba, the former President General of ORO Union.

AIG Asuquo Amba will ensure the Fast-Tracking of Development in Oro Nation.
Example:
•Remodeling of Oron Town

•Provisions of Dual carriageway leading to the proposed Original Habour of the Ibom Deep Seaport @Ibaka, &further development of the Seaport.

•Development of Oron Jetty/Museum

•Resusitating the Ebughu Fishing Terminal.

•Signing the documents inorder to recognize Oro Nation as an Oil&Gas producing communities which Gov. Udom is yet to sign since 2015, so that the people can benefit from 3% Oil&Gas revenue as enshrined in the Petroleum Industry Act which Senator Bassey Albert Akpan, Chairman Senate commitee on Petroleum (Upstream) contributed in making sure the Bill sees the light of the day. Reasons for Governor Udom not signing that document is obvious that he doesn't like Oro Nation People.

•Does that Airport-Nsit Atai-Okobo Road, the gateway to Oro Nation from Uyo look okay to you? These &many more he wants to address once sworn-in.

We need a Pro-Oro Nation Government not the Cabal Government Gov. Udom is working hard to initiate using Senator Akon Eyakenyi to convince Oro people, which its not gonna work.

Oro Nation Stakeholders/Traditional Fathers gave Senator Bassey Albert (OBA) his Running Mate, AIG Asuquo Amba to help drive home development to the Oro axis.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Antai123(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
saintkeppy:

He is not but from the Oron axis, but from Itu-Ibiono Federal Constituency, he has our demands for development where he has acknowledged our marginalization so far &he has set to work on them once assume duty as Governor.
His Running Mate is from Oro Nation, a Security Expert, Retired Assistant

Inspector General of Police, AIG Asuquo Amba, husband to Mrs Janet Amba, the former President General of ORO Union.

AIG Asuquo Amba will ensure the Fast-Tracking of Development in Oro Nation.
Example:
•Remodeling of Oron Town

•Provisions of Dual carriageway leading to the proposed Original Habour of the Ibom Deep Seaport @Ibaka, &further development of the Seaport.

•Development of Oron Jetty/Museum

•Resusitating the Ebughu Fishing Terminal.

•Signing the documents inorder to recognize Oro Nation as an Oil&Gas producing communities which Gov. Udom is yet to sign since 2015, so that the people can benefit from 3% Oil&Gas revenue as enshrined in the Petroleum Industry Act which Senator Bassey Albert Akpan, Chairman Senate commitee on Petroleum (Upstream) contributed in making sure the Bill sees the light of the day. Reasons for Governor Udom not signing that document is obvious that he doesn't like Oro Nation People.

•Does that Airport-Nsit Atai-Okobo Road, the gateway to Oro Nation from Uyo look okay to you? These &many more he wants to address once sworn-in.

We need a Pro-Oro Nation Government not the Cabal Government Gov. Udom is working hard to initiate using Senator Akon Eyakenyi to convince Oro people, which its not gonna work.

Oro Nation Stakeholders/Traditional Fathers gave Senator Bassey Albert (OBA) his Running Mate, AIG Asuquo Amba to help drive home development to the Oro axis.
Good �
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by nesphil(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
You don't know anything about Akwa Ibom state.
So when people talk nonentity like you shouldn't talk so as not to spew your ignorant openly.

Right from the administration of late Otuekong ldongesit Nkanga to Obong Victor Attah to Akpabio to the present government,
Akwa Ibom is faring very well and will continue to cos any successive leader that may want to under perform will be kicked out.

Image123:

They've had just one good leader who was a game changer and that was Akpabio. Akpabio had an uncommon vision and tenure that took AkwaIbom above the ranks of dull states and house helps. Also as a good and magnanimous leader that he was, he gave them Udom to succeed him. Akpabio was so good and opened the possibilities of the money they had that Udom also had little choice. All the good stuff he's doing was learned from Akpabio but Akpabio was more generous. Also Akpabio joined opposition, which kept Udom on his toes to perform and keep the people's loyalty.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by nesphil(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don't mind that ignorant and misinformed bigot.

Ilaumoh:

Say what? If you have to lie don’t do it openly Oga..
Find pix of Udom road development in Oron below and many more
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by nesphil(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
in the history of our renascent democracy,
it's Udom Government that has done more projects in Oron Federal Constituency than any other Governor.

i schooled in Oron town and i know my state very well.

From the reconstruction, remodeling, and equipping of the lquita General Hospital to the reconstruction of roads, such as Oron road, Customs road, Mutala way, Attah street, Edikor-Ulliong road, Awana-Esin road, Agric road, etc. to erosion control projects in Oron town, the Etebi-Ewang road and bridge project (under construction) to the ongoing dualization of the Uyo-Oron highway project.
So stop saying what you don't know.

saintkeppy:

He has really marginalized Oro People, not minding that they share the same Senatorial District, I trust Oro People for voting against the PDP Guber candidate.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by nesphil(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Just like OBA of his corruption case which has already sent him to Jail grin

it's now, that I understand where you're coming from.

OBA has been a Senator for more than 7 years before he was convicted of collecting 12 luxury cars worth over N200 million from one Mr. Jide Omokoro (a contractor with the state government then) when he was the state Commissioner of Finance under Chief Godswill Akpabio, can you tell us the constituency projects that he has done

By God's grace, Pastor Umo Eno will win with a very wide margin with Dr. Sen. Akon Eyakeyin( a more popular candidate than Asuquo Amba from the same Federal Constituency) as his running mate.

Besides, no convict or ex-convict can be our governor grin grin grin

saintkeppy:

Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by saintkeppy(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2023
nesphil:
in the history of our renascent democracy,
it's Udom Government that has done more projects in Oron Federal Constituency than any other Governor.

i schooled in Oron town and i know my state very well.

From the reconstruction, remodeling, and equipping of the lquita General Hospital to the reconstruction of roads, such as Oron road, Customs road, Mutala way, Attah street, Edikor-Ulliong road, Awana-Esin road, Agric road, etc. to erosion control projects in Oron town, the Etebi-Ewang road and bridge project (under construction) to the ongoing dualization of the Uyo-Oron highway project.
So stop saying what you don't know.

I forgive you cos you're not aware that I'm an Oron man, a very well informed&exposed personality at that.
You can only know your LGA certainly not Oro Nation or AKS as a whole.
No Governor has done more projects in Oron Federal Constituency than then Governor,
Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON

Godswill Akpabio took office in 2007 &initiated the construction of 33 streets & roads in Oron Town alone! I mean 30+3=33 in number, this gave Oron Town a face lift.
Space will not be enough to list the names of those Streets&Roads here, Late Hon. Onyong Asuquo former Oron LGA Chairman who later became Youth&Sports Commissioner during that time was instrumental to the massive rehabilitation of those roads.

•Rehabilitation of primary&Secondary Schools across the five(5) LGAs of Oro Nation, equipped the General Hospital in Iquita, Oron&the one at Amammong, Okobo LGA.
Established Primary Health Care Centres across the 5LGAs through inter-ministerial, Direct Labour arrangement under then Commissioner Bassey Albert Akpan as Chairman of the committee.

•Awarded road contracts in Urue Offong Oruko, the Etebi-Enwang Road with a bridge in Esit Eket & Mbo LGAs, which he left uncompleted for Gov Udom to complete since 2015 &uptill now that road is still ongoing.
Godswill Akpabio empowered our indigenes through mouth-watering contracts, juicy political appointments in MDAs, we had 4commissioners in the State Exco & Principal officers at AKSHA, money went in circulation to the hinterlands.
Tell me how many appointments do we have under Gov. Udom? How many contracts has he given our indigenes, my brother, there is no point for you to argue anything that concerns Oro Nation with me, the teachers recruitment, we almost schemed out but not for a brave &patroitic Oron man who took the matter to court before he was asked to drop the case &see how to settle outta court, where few of our guys who scored better in the test were picked to make up.
Gov. Udom has failed the people of Oro. simple!

The dualized Airport-Okobo-Nsit Atai Road that suppose to lead to Oron Town, does that road look quality to you?? I cannot clap for a mediocre contractor delivering poor job on a strategic road such as that, which in future it will be the gateway to the proposed Ibom DeepSeaport, If the Governor is awarding road he should contact a competent contractor to handle such road, we have the money, haba! i don't support mediocrity!!

The economic road called Atabong Beach Road, in Okobo LGA, where sea foods are traded has been abandoned, we can only hope for the Commissioner of Works to revisit the road, traders &residents are facing untold hardship plying that road, I have travelled down the road to the end of it when I paid a visit to the Paramount Ruler of Okobo LGA, who is from Atabong Clan, His Royal Majesty, Edidem Ita Edet Okokon, last month, December, 2022, considering the windfall of 13%Oil derivation backlogs he collected, we still see abandoned road projects here&there.

Gov. Udom claimed he has built 21industries or is it factories, name just one that he has sited in the entire Oro Nation of 5LGAs, please name it, lemme see. . .
Please don't tell the abandoned depot in Ebughu, Mbo LGA, the Ibaka ahbi Ibom DeepSeaport is on billboards & pages of Newspapers.
Incase you dont know, Awa Iman, the Governor's village alone has more development &factories than Oro Nation of 5LGAs.
Like I told you before, you don't know Oro Nation more than me as an indigene, I am a full blooded &a well exposed Akwa Ibom State Person, a Socio-Political Analyst at that.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by saintkeppy(m): 2:55am On Jan 05, 2023
nesphil:

OBA has been a Senator for more than 7 years before he was convicted of collecting 12 luxury cars worth over N200 million from one Mr. Jide Omokoro (a contractor with the state government then) when he was the state Commissioner of Finance under Chief Godswill Akpabio, can you tell us the constituency projects that he has done

By God's grace, Pastor Umo Eno will win with a very wide margin with Dr. Sen. Akon Eyakeyin( a more popular candidate than Asuquo Amba from the same Federal Constituency) as his running mate.

Senator OBA's conviction &incarceration was politically motivated, or Political witch-Hunt as people of the State already know, just to clear the way for the Governor's Stooge&Puppet, but they have failed woefully! I would advise the money spent &more Taxpayers money they intend to spend in another failed attempts, prosecuting whom God has Blessed, should be channelled to something useful better still pay Primary School Teachers Gratuity&Pensions or complete abandoned road projects scattered all over the State.

Yes, Senator Bassey Albert Akpan, CON gave out contract to one Jide, a contractor while he was Commissioner of Finance & Chairman, Inter-ministerial Direct Labour Projects committee, Senator OBA as he is fondly called, resigned from his appoitment i.e he left public office to contest for Governor, which he later contested as Senator to represent the good people of Uyo Senatorial District, in the build up to that elections, the contractor in appreciation, gave him those cars & Buses for his campaigns, what crime has he committed? Note he collected those vehicles when he had left public Office as Commissioner.
Do you know how many vehicles & buses, etc Governor Udom &those seeking elective offices collected from people/donors at one point or the other?, how many of them got tried& convicted for receiving Gift?
It takes two or more persons for a bribe to take place, have you seen the young man Mr. Jide the contractor that gave him those cars joined in the case or convicted as well?

He is just being prosecuted just because he is seeking to become Governor against the wish of the sitting Governor in whom he wholeheartedly supported in 2015&2019 to become Governor, especially his re-election bid in 2019 when 2senators left him, but Senator OBA stood by him to see him complete his 2terms. We all know the story then. But one thing for sure is God will not abandon Senator OBA &will reward him accordingly, for his good Works, for being a devoted Party man while in PDP, &his steadfastness & Faith he has displayed throughout this political travails&travesty of Justice.

Now, here are the Constituency projects of Senator Bassey Albert Akpan, CON Representing Akwa Ibom North-East, you can go &Verify:

Construction of Six Classroom Blocks with VIP toilets at schools in Ibiaku Itam in Itu&Ididep Usuk in Ibiono Ibom LGAs

Construction of roads in Ibiono Ibom & Itu LGAs through Rural Development Agency, FMARD.

Construction of Fish Processing Plant for Post Harvest Operations with Type C water Scheme at Ayadehe in Itu&Adiadia in Uruan LGAs.

Construction of Road &erosion control Projects with Solar Powered Water Scheme at Ikot Obong in Nsit Atai LGA through CRBDA.

Construction of 10market stalls, Council Hall at Ikot Ambang, Ikpa in Ibiono Ibom LGA, Mbiabong Etoi, Mbioto in Uyo&Etinan LGAs.

Construction of Type C Water Supply Scheme&Sanitary Facilities at Ifa&Anua in Uyo LGA through CRBDA.

Provision of 500KVA transformer to enhance electricity in Mbiabong, Uyo LGA.

Construction of Olympic-sized Swimming pool&other Sports Facilities in Uyo Club.

Construction of an Ultra-Modern Recreational Facility with an ICT &Skill Acquisition Centre at Ifa off Airport-Oron Road in Uyo.

His Constituency projects are too numerous to mention in his 8th&9th Senate, 2015-2019& 2019-2023 respectively.

The Distinguished Senator has trained 484 Undergraduates, all expense tuition fees paid directly to the school account, while he places the students on semesters stipends to help them study any course of their choice, some have graduated with first class, 2¹ &2², no third class, cos you must be on 3.0 on a 5.0 CGPA point scale to enjoy the OBA's Scholarship, the selection process is always very transparent, more will graduate soon, they got held up by the ASUU strike.
A couple of those scholars who graduated &served NYSC are working with Ibom Air now.

One of my friend from Ikot Abasi LGA, CHEM ENG 500Level, UniUyo, he is not from the Senator's District, is a beneficiary of OBA's scholarship, his fees from 200Level to his finals now is paid via the scheme.

Some who wishes to study Masters &PhD Abroad, Senator OBA has sponsored them, they are few in number, mostly schools in United Kingdom(UK) &one Dr. Ekom in University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.

He Organized "The Mother of all Empowerment" where Cars including SUVs, Mini buses, Tricycles, motorbikes, sewing machines, Starter packs for hair dressers, barbers, financial empowerment for SMEs for his Constituents in his first or early 2nd term as Senator of the Federal Republic.
Note these empowerment were given according to request by the constituents, Some requested money for medical treatments, Senator OBA gave, People living with disabilities were not left out in his Big heart empowerment. Random people meets him for job placements or money for pressing needs, Senator OBA is always available to respond accordingly.

I don't put up this write-up for you to like or love Senator OBA, you can call him cultist, convict or ex-convict, etc but the Will of God in his life will prevail at the end.

This is just part 1, I will definitely send you part 2 containing his works on the floor of the senate, the Bills he has sponsored, Motion raised, oversight functions, the awards he has won as a result, the National Honour given to him by Mr. President, The choice of his Running Mate &the interest of Oro Nation in Senator OBA's Governorship Project.
Senator OBA is one man that wears a human face & does not leave anyone Behind.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by saintkeppy(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2023
nesphil:

Part 2 of The Distinguished Senator Bassey Albert Akpan, CON achievements as Senator Representing Akwa Ibom North-East Senatorial District.

This is the continuation of my responses:

Senator OBA got elected in 2015, after then Governor Akpabio told him to step down for the people of Akwa Ibom South(Eket) Senatorial District to produce a Governor &Deacon Udom Emmanuel emerged as a result.
Senator OBA was re-elected in 2019 when the people of Uyo SD in PDP gave him the ticket unopposed due to his High Performance in the Senate &his Empowerment Scheme he rolled out, they were all pleased with him.

In the 8th Senate Assembly(2015-2019) under H.E Senator Bukola Saraki as
Senate President, Senator OBA was The Chairman, Senate Committee on Gas &as well as Senate Committee on Petroleum (Upstream) in the 9th Senate Assembly under H.E Senator Amad Lawan

His achievements in the Senate include but not limited to:

Bill to Establish National Youth Employment&Development, 2017

The Nigerian Industrial Revolution Plan Bill, 2016

Gas Flaring Prohibition & Punishment Bill, 2017

Petroleum Industry Admin Bill (PIB), 2017
This particular bill has been on the floor of the senate for more than 10years, it has become an Act! now after President Buhari signed it into Law, Remember, President Buhari is the Minister of Petroleum, Senator OBA & Timipre Slyva, Minister for State Petroleum reports to him directly in his office at ASO Rock Villa.

Deep Offshore Oil&Gas, Island Basin Sharing Contract Amendment Bill, 2019

Petroleum Production & Distribution(Anti-Sabotage) Bill, 2019

Nigerian Sovereign Investment Act, 2020

Allocation of Revenue (Federation Account) Act, 2020

Bill to establish Federal University of Technology in Akwa Ibom State, 2021

Bill to establish Federal College of Education, Okobo in Akwa Ibom State.
This bill was co-sponsored by Sen. Akon Eyakenyi.

Space won't be enough to post all his Bills he has Sponsored, legislate for it to become an Act! Most of it are on Mr. President's Table to Accend.
He has so far Sponsored Five(5) Bills in the 8th Senate & Six(6) so far in the 9th Senate.

One of his most outstanding legislative Achievement is the Resolution of the decade old NNPC-CHEVRON Escravos Gas-To-Liquid Agreement which reversed JV sharing ratio of 25:75 to 60:40 in favour of Nigeria&Chevron Limited with a cost savings of $6Million, as a result President Muhammadu Buhari as Minister of Petroleum was so pleased.

Based on his performance, Senator OBA won Most Outstanding Senator, in October 2020. Previously, he won the Prestigious Award of The South-South Senator of the year in 2017.

National Honours: Commander Of the Niger (CON) for his Excellent Contributions to National Building&Gaint Stride in Legislative Duties.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Pascal9: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Mko123:
The only problem I have with this man is that there is nothing PDP or APC will do to make me vote them
get out enemy of progress, witch
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Pascal9: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
dam2000:
Better than wike
wike is better but talk too much
Re: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 by Pascal9: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2023
LordLugard1:

AKWA IBOM TO VOTE PDP AT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
You are decieving yourself, People of Akwa Ibom State are not as foolish as you think.
If Northerners have not been voting for Southerners and believe they can only vote for a fellow Northerner. What make you believe a Southern State of Akwa Ibom will vote for a Northerner?

Not just another Northerner but a greedy one. A known thif, an embezzler and another Fulani man.

They rejected Udom Emmanuel who perform better than Atiku and Saraki join together in the name of voting their tribemen and you want us to vote a Northerner.
So we are only good to be rule.

What has Buhari who is a Northerner done for the people of Akwa Ibom?
All the railway, Federal road and others we are only hearing about them. Even Niger Republic benefits from railway by Buhari.
Despite the fact that we are the highest contributor of revenue to Nigeria, no visible Federal project in Akwa Ibom State.
get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kyari, Tijjani Yusuf, Others Still Listed As Buhari’s Aides / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.