Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result (941 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / The Pressure On “first Class” Graduates / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by ican2020: 4:49am On Sep 23, 2022
From a very beautify Nigeria lady: https://www.nairaland.com/5207604/first-class-graduates-work-me

Stop 1st Class 3rd Class Stuff Cause 3rd Class Feeds The World

Elon Musk the richest man in the word is not a first class graduate neither is Gani Fawehinmii the best lawyer Nigeria has ever had, may God bless his soul

The main focus for you youths should be the capacity of the candidates to deliver and not there grades

Are you guys not tired of suffering in a nation that is over blessed by God, where everything is far from been good....

Knocking it into the right shape should be the goal and whoever that can do that should be supported irrespective of tribe or religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by xahagony: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2022
And so

2 Likes

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Throwback: 4:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Why she no recruit her fellow 3rd class make the business kuku collapse?

The same way she only has confidence in recruiting brilliant graduates is the same way we would recruit only a brilliant President.

Olodo no go fit solve mathematics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Oghene1st: 5:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Who told you Gani is the best lawyer Nigeria ever had? You really deserve your third class and employ only third class. Mad fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by VERDA: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Why she no recruit her fellow 3rd class make the business kuku collapse?

The same way she only has confidence in recruiting brilliant graduates is the same way we would recruit only a brilliant President.

Olodo no go fit solve mathematics.

Your question should be, how she manage dey employ first class graduates...school is very important cos it gives you a good starting point, but how far you go after ur first degree is dependent on your zeal to grow and fight for more knowledge and what is yours...and not grade on certificate.

This is just the simple truth but apparently the fight btw support for candidates has deprived a lot of people of common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Throwback: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2022
VERDA:

Your question should be, how she manage dey employ first class graduates...school is very important cos it gives you a good starting point, but how far you go after ur first degree is dependent on your zeal to grow and fight for more knowledge and what is yours...and not grade on certificate.

This is just the simple truth but apparently the fight btw support for candidates has deprived a lot of people of common sense.

A lot of graduates who were poor in academics always graduate knowing that they have to pursue entrepreneurship.

A lot of bright graduates pursue job offers knowing they stand a chance to be hired.

That reality for both profiles is a no-brainer.

What is true is that even the 3rd class entrepreneur is hoping to hire only the best.

So why should Nigeria hire a consistent olodo as President?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by VERDA: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

A lot of graduates who were poor in academics always graduate knowing that they have to pursue entrepreneurship.

A lot of bright graduates pursue job offers knowing they stand a chance to be hired.

That reality for both profiles is a no-brainer.

What is true is that even the 3rd class entrepreneur is hoping to hire only the best.

So why should Nigeria hire a consistent olodo as President?

So all graduates who did not get first class or second class are entrepreneurs?? And those you call enterpreneurs stop upgrading their qualifications??

Let's even take the Obi dude everybody is making noise about, look at his CV and qualifications from Harvard business school to other prestigious schools after his first degree, this is not counting his massive success in business since we are only talking about educational qualifications here and tell me how many first class graduates can match that. Life does not end with first degree is all I am saying so you guys should rest with the drama.

You guys make it look like entrepreneurship is easy, so the dummies can pursue it, while the smart ones get jobs while in reality everybody is supposed to be enterpreneural and enteroreneuship success is weigh harder than most 9 to 5 jobs cos you are actually managing the 9 to 5 guys. The goal is to maximise the profit making capacity of whatever capital that enters your hand whether via job or otherwise... We wonder why there is widespread poverty in the land.

There will always be professional business people and investors but enterpreneurship skill is for everybody, the sooner some of you understand this the better.

Olodo that has thousands of first class graduates working for him, olodo that is chairman of numerous boards, olodo that was governor in his state with notable achievements, one being awarded by international communities for being the best governor in terms of implementation of the MDG goals... lol, if that is an olodo abeg I want to be an olodo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Throwback: 6:12am On Sep 23, 2022
VERDA:

So all graduates who did not get first class or second class are entrepreneurs?? And those you call enterpreneurs stop upgrading their qualifications??

Let's even take the Obi dude everybody is making noise about, look at his CV and qualifications from Harvard business school to other prestigious schools after his first degree, this is not counting his massive success in business since we are only talking about educational qualifications here and tell me how many first class graduates can match that. Life does not end with first degree is all I am saying so you guys should rest with the drama.

You guys make it look like entrepreneurship is easy, so the dummies can pursue it, while the smart ones get jobs while in reality everybody is supposed to be enterpreneural and enteroreneuship success is weigh harder than most 9 to 5 jobs cos you are actually managing the 9 to 5 guys. The goal is to maximise the profit making capacity of whatever capital that enters your hand whether via job or otherwise... We wonder why there is widespread poverty in the land.

There will always be professional business people and investors but enterpreneurship skill is for everybody, the sooner some of you understand this the better.

Olodo that has thousands of first class graduates working for him, olodo that is chairman of numerous boards, olodo that was governor in his state with notable achievements, one being awarded by international communities for being the best governor in terms of implementation of the MDG goals... lol, if that is an olodo abeg I want to be an olodo.

You are right that the olodo who felt inferior had to go do a lot of sandwich programmes to patch up his deficiency.

Sandwich programmes whose certificate are not standard qualifications and therefore could not be submitted to INEC.

You are also right that an olodo like the GCE candidate also ensures he hires a lot of 1st class to help his businesses grow, and making sure he avoids his fellow olodos.

We Nigerian youths have already tried a President with Cambridge O'levels, we do not plan to lower the bar and settle for a local GCE O'levels candidate.

Suffer no dey tire you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by VERDA: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

You are right that the olodo who felt inferior had to go do a lot of sandwich programmes to patch up his deficiency.

Sandwich programmes whose certificate are not standard qualifications and therefore could not be submitted to INEC.

You are also right that an olodo like the GCE candidate also ensures he hires a lot of 1st class to help his businesses grow, and making sure he avoids his fellow olodos.

My brother...leave matter, what the man has achieved you will most likely not achieve in your lifetime,and if you continue in this line of thinking your generation may not achieve what he has too, and by line of thinking I don't mean your hate for Peter Obi but your cluelessness about how life works, so why not face your candidate and stop fighting a lost battle...

The man has satisfied the constitutional requirement and has shown capacity both in public and private sector...

Please what have you achieved in life??, since we have decided to leave issues and enter beer palour segment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Throwback: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
VERDA:

My brother...leave matter, what the man has achieved you will most likely not achieve in your lifetime,and if you continue in this line of thinking your generation may not achieve what he has too, and by line of thinking I don't mean your hate for Peter Obi but your cluelessness about how life works, so why not face your candidate and stop fighting a lost battle...

The man has satisfied the constitutional requirement and has shown capacity both in public and private sector...

Please what have you achieved in life??, since we have decided to leave issues and enter beer palour segment.

Nigerian youths don't want an olodo who has managed to just satisfy the constitutional requirement on academic qualification.

We already had that with Buhari having a Cambridge O'levels.

We will not settle for GCE O'levels.

We have many candidates who have exceeded the constitutional requirement so our attention is on such candidates and in particular, Tinubu.

We want economic growth. We know who has delivered before in his capacity as Governor.

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by VERDA: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

Nigerian youth don't want an olodo who has managed to just satisfy the constitutional requirement on academic qualification.

We already had that with Buhari having a Cambridge O'levels.

We will not settle for GCE O'levels.

We have many candidates who have exceeded the constitutional requirement so our attention is on such candidates and in particular, Tinubu.

We want economic growth. We know who has delivered before in his capacity as Governor.

Una go cry taya, Evil men will not rule this country any more. You deceitfully ignored the part about showing capacity both in public and private sector, you guys are shameless lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by GeneralOjukwu: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Obi's IPOB youths are supporting him because he's their tribesmen.

They are even ready to ass lick Northerners that they insulted as " almajiri slaves"

After threatening Biafra for 8 years... una wan rule Nigeria.

We wouldn't give you independence till year 5050.

Know that and know peace. Say NO to 3rd Class Dullards

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The World Of Redgif: A Comprehensive Guide To The Popular GIF Sharing / Help With Visa Atm Card / Latest Viable Business In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.