Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu (14311 Views)

2023: Change Shettima, Lalong Before Sept 20, Northern Stakeholders Tell APC / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by TheAlchemist: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku the Unifier in action. Atiku gave Wike a slap on the left cheek by grabbing the presidential ticket against all principles of fairness to balance North to South power rotation then a second slap to Governor Wike right cheek by given Okowa the Vice presidential ticket of PDP then as if that is not enough, Atiku has told Ayu to fear not. Atiku's abnormal greed will finally lead to the implosion of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Danny50: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku is not wise

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by vicfajeze: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike oko iya won
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by etrouble: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2022
bennybuhari:
…He Should Be Asked To Step Aside Until After Elections — Babatope

…I Won’t Leave PDP For Anybody, Governor Wike Vows

“Did they remain to fight inside the party? But we remained, they ran away. Now, there is a fight in the party, we will not run. We will fight it in this party. Those who run away from fight are weak people. We will not. So everybody should know this is the state where we are. So that nobody tells you all kind of stories.”

https://independent.ng/pdp-crisis-resign-if-you-truly-love-atiku-stakeholders-tell-ayu/

Is somebody talking to Obituary who ran away from APGA and from PDP?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by aloma007(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2022
The North take all script will only help in destroying the PDP in the coming 2023 general elections.
Those people blaming Wike for crying out always don't understand why he's shouting because of the script played by Ayu to favor Atiku And it was himself that promised to step down if a Northerner emerges the Presidential candidate of the party.

Note: for any society/organisation to work, let's play all fairness scripts.
Meanwhile, I'm neither an A-P-shit nor PDP follower but every organisation should embrace fairness if citizens must feel alright.
Thanks

Modified:

Meanwhile none of the top two political parties will win as it shock them. Quote me and keep the screenshot.

Conclusion: Ayu should step down and ask Atiku for huge millions for the favouritism offered to him which is now taming him.

Wike is 100% right to express his dissatisfaction because he's presently one of the moneybags of PDP doing the needful but betrayed by his foolish brothers who wanted to be ministers under a daydreaming Atiku presidency

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Theunderman: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2022
God bless wike, men ought to learn how to keep to thier words

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by highchief1: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2022
seanfer:

It makes no sense that A party chairman and Presidential candidate are from the same part of the country. Wike is fighting for equity.
Ayu said it on national TV that he will resign if a northerner becomes the party candidate.
bro why u Dey reply that guy.if u check he’s not upto 17yrs.pls don’t reply eveeybody,

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Googledotcom: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu messed up big time, a national chairman supporting a particular candidate openingly at the detriment of other candidates

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Zbash: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Resign because PDP belongs to Wike abi.
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by goggle48: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Pls ayu dont go till end of election.
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Cantonese: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Obasanjo saw the handwriting on the wall during his presidency, with the connivance of the same Ayu and Atiku. Obasanjo quickly made Ahmadu the chairman for control and had complete peace of mind.

Aside, Wike now pays the price for his forceful elimination of Secondus. Certainly by now Secondus must be laughing at Wike. Atiku does not want Ayu, his man, to vacate the seat. The two of them have been in APC and they were part of those who removed GEJ. It looks like PDP is going the way it went in 2015.

Now I have seen the light. I don’t know about you. Obi is the light. For a better nation, we need the likes of Obi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by chrisxxx(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2022
nairalee:
I'm not pro Atiku but it makes no sense that a whole party is in turmoil just because ONE man lost the primary.

Pdp is not ready for 2023
You have not been following the whole thing. It is a case of you do me I do you.
Wike needed a pliable northerner to make the chairman of the party in order to see the south produce the president. He pushed aside Secondus he had earlier made the chairman for Ayu who was nominated by his key man Sam Ortom. Ayu on the day of the election was carried over by northern sentiment and overtly threw his weight behind Atiku. Although, earlier Ayu had said he would resign if a northerner won the primary. Ayu went as far as describing Tambuwal, who threw away the relationship he had with Wike to support Atiku, as a hero of democracy. Good Atiku has won as Ayu wanted. Wike has come to remind Ayu the gentleman agreement he had entered. And for fairness and justice both the presidential candidate and chairman should not come from same region.
Atiku is not doing enough here. Atiku has trusted fellows both north and south. Wike is not saying he be made the chaorman. The last I heard from him is that the chairman must come from south. Why cant Atiku maneuver to have one of his own from the south as the chairman?
Wike interest is to see that Ayu does not have his cake and eat it. Since he identified with Atiku against Wike group that made him the chairman he cant benefit from both sides. That is the bone of contention. Atiku does not want to leave him Ayu in the cold.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by EagleNest(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is doing the right thing, the North cannot take all the positions and expect other regions to understand. What kind of one Nigeria is that? Scam!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by umarshatty(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2022
nero2face:
Wike giving Atiku camp back to back

This is more than back to back.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Winters23: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Lovenorth:
It's always sweet to be watching Nigerian politics as a neutral entity grin.

No one can be neutral as long as you're Nigerian or have business interests in Nigeria...
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by lagosrd: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu is going, going ..... Gone
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Gopkk(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
MMWandali:
I see Ayu as the problem not Wike

A promise made should be kept
. Yes
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by 9jahotblog: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu the indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp has come to stay for more victories in the poll in 2023

The regular liars are now changing and rewriting history just so they can support the evil that Wike is doing. This is one history that happened in our own generation o! This is not Awolowo VS Zik o. These guys and revisionism.

They said Atiku abandoned Jonathan because he lost the Primaries to him in 2015. This is a lie from the pit of Hades.

In 2010, Atiku contested the PDP Primaries with GEJ and lost. After the loss, Jonathan promised the North one term since he already did 2 years of Yaradua's years. Atiku stayed back in PDP, work for PDP and PDP won in Adamawa and Taraba in 2011.

In 2015, Jonathan, Chief Edwin Clarke and Chief Tony Anenih pretended they didn't remember Jonathan promised to do one term, they denied it, they even went further and refused to allow primaries. They printed only one form and gave it to Jonathan only. Now, with that , what do you want someone with an ambition to do? Stay in a Party that deliberately refused to give them a chance to test their might?

Now, juxtapose this with what Wike is doing now. Wike removed a Chairman he didn't trust (Secondus), and also to pave way for himself. Wike installed Ayu, Wike had a chance to buy ticket, Wike bullied Umahi, Obi etc out of the party so the S East won't have anyone with ambition in the party , Wike campaigned in every state in Nigeria - but at the end of the day- he lost to Atiku fair and square.

Finally, Wike has the right to leave the party. Wike can even go to APC or LP, it is within his right. But people making it look like Wike has been offended because he was denied his usual dictatorial acts for the 1st time , rather than acknowledging that Wike, selfish and unruly as usual is only testing his strength in his last macabre dance, is what I meant by rewriting of history and it is absolutely unacceptable.

Umahi left, Obi left and life goes on. Let Wike and his bag carriers go. It would even make Atiku's victory sweeter.

Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by muykem: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu Haa traveled out of the conutry to avoid any pressure.
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by stickle(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
nairalee:
I'm not pro Atiku but it makes no sense that a whole party is in turmoil just because ONE man lost the primary.

I live in Port Harcourt and not a fan of Wike, but I don't get it when we think things can be done anyhow today because tomorrow will fix itself. People should face the consequence of their actions, which is probably what Wike is aiming at.
Overall, the general happenings in our polity is a big welcome development for me, it shows that we are evolving politically
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Lovenorth: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Winters23:

No one can be neutral as long as you're Nigerian or have business interests in Nigeria...
As far as this coming election is concerned, I am neutral because I dislike all of them until they proof me wrong
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by nzechu(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2022
issue is dye is cast, even if Ayu resigns and Wike work for Atiku, if Atiku win him go still relegate Wike. later on
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by yewawa: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2022
He won't resign now...when there is secret agenda......
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Winters23: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Lovenorth:

As far as this coming election is concerned, I am neutral because I dislike all of them until they proof me wrong

you can be neutral all you want but those who support one candidate or the other will vote and the winner will be president of all including yourself...
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Indispensable85(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Unifier don scatter party. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by alimiadedayo1: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Cantonese:
Obasanjo saw the handwriting on the wall during his presidency, with the connivance of the same Ayu and Atiku. Obasanjo quickly made Ahmadu the chairman for control and had complete peace of mind.

Aside, Wike now pays the price for his forceful elimination of Secondus. Certainly by now Secondus must be laughing at Wike. Atiku does not want Ayu, his man, to vacate the seat. The two of them have been in APC and they were part of those who removed GEJ. It looks like PDP is going the way it went in 2015.

Now I have seen the light. I don’t know about you. Obi is the light. For a better nation, we need the likes of Obi.
obi who does not know what they call green energy will bring light to Nigeria? are you joking or you are playing mind game you are not real I trust you you cannot be as stupid as those obituarist or are you among them?
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Lexit: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu knows the implications of resigning. Atiku won't win whether he resigns or not. So to be on the safer side, he better keeps his chairmanship.
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2022
nairalee:

Wike has moved on with his defeat in the primaries long ago, he's actually fighting for the southerners, these northerners are so power-drunken and feel it's their birthright to occupy top positions(Selfish people)..... Presidency was agreed to be zoned to the south but Atiku emerged why's it so difficult for Ayu to fulfill his promise by resigning as the chairman, nobody forced him to make that promise, he should fulfill it... Gov wike is actually fighting for Sanity in PDP.
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by asanausana91: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu will never risign, to hell with Wike and his foolish governors.
Wike want to decide who will be chairman every day.
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by jamace(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2022
The greatest tragedy of Nigeria is that those who are educated and enlightened about the law flout the law with reckless abandon, because of selfish interest.
Re: PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu by Lovenorth: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Winters23:

you can be neutral all you want but those who support one candidate or the other will vote and the winner will be president of all including yourself...
I didn't dispute that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 25 Theme Song By Bongos Ikwe / N5,000 Will Strengthen The Cashless Policy – CBN Official / Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.