Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] (650 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by dmill: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2022
I Welcome You to my Morning Breakfast Meal

Table of Food Nutrients

The tables below include tabular lists for selected basic foods. Included for the amount of Protein, Carbohydrates, Dietary Fiber, Fat and Saturated Fat.

*CARBOHYDRATES: Are found in a wide array of both healthy and unhealthy foods like: Bread, Beans, Milk, Popcorn, Potatoes, Cookies, Spaghetti, Soft-Drinks, Corn, and Cherry-Pie. They also come in a variety of forms.
The most common and abundant forms are Sugars, Fibers, and Starches.

Many people are confused about carbohydrates, but keep it in mind that it's more important to eat.
Carbohydrates form healthy foods than to follow a strict diet limiting or counting the number of grams of carbohydrates consumed.

I hope you're enjoying my breakfast meal

Below are the Protein foods

Typing...........
Re: Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by JASONjnr(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Which one is "Good looking aroma"??
Re: Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by dmill: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
*PROTEIN FOODS: Are essential nutrients for the human body. They are one of the building blocks of body tissue and can also serve as a fuel source. As a fuel, Protein provide as much energy density as carbohydrates.

Protein foods:

*Lean meats: Beef, Pork, Veal

* Poultry: Chicken, Turkey, Goose, Bush-birds

*Seafood: Fish, Prawns, Crab, Lobster, Oysters

*EGGS

*Dairy products: Milk, Yoghurt, Cheese

*Nuts: Walnuts, Cashews, Almonds

*Legumes and Beans, Chickpeas

Enjoy my breakfast meal

Fiber foods below

Typing............
Re: Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by dmill: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
Which one is "Good looking aroma"??

Is this not good looking or what do you expect; oooh cooked food @JASONjnr you love food
Re: Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by Natbrowny: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2022
dmill:

Is this not good looking or what do you expect; oooh cooked food @JASONjnr you love food

Drop pride and correct ursef.

Aroma is a smell especially a pleasant spicy or fragrant one. So u expect us to smell d aroma thru our phones.
Re: Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by dmill: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Natbrowny:

Drop pride and correct ursef.

Aroma is a smell especially a pleasant spicy or fragrant one. So u expect us to smell d aroma thru our phones.

I personally perceive the Aroma myself, so to express it for you. That's all ok

So dnt forget, the fiber food is updating
Re: Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by dmill: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
I want to express the food nutrient we consume daily. How it is, and how it should be taken.

Some people know how it should be taken, why most people don't know. They only consume what so ever come their way
Re: Nairaland: Table of Food Nutrients [DAILY NEEDS] by dmill: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2022
For those who love early morning jogging/warming up (EXERCISE)

It is good to take fiber food nutrient after taken your exercises like: Orange, Watermellon, Apple. It is good to take fiber fruit after exercise, that will regulate your body system to it normal level. Then you can prepare any food of your choice.

Don't forget fiber regulate sugar level in the body, even though you consume much carbohydrate, when you take fiber food it lower the sugar you consume.

Fiber food are fruit from it's natural source like: Apple, Corn, Watermellon, Almond, Orange

Yam is also a fiber food, if you can cook it without peel. Don't peel the yam, boil it together with the natural layer, that gives much fiber to the yam

(1) (Reply)

How I Bought A Foaming Garden Egg From Aboki / If You Have Taken Of This, You Are A Legend - Photo / The N100 Onions I Brought Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.