|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,104,639 members, 7,660,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 November 2023 at 12:09 AM
|Director Of Partnerships/enterprise (fintech/unsecured Loans) At Worknigeria by WorkNigeria: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022|
WorkNigeria - Our client, an AI-Driven lending platform is looking to hire a talented individual to join their team.
Job Title: Director of Partnerships/Enterprise (FinTech/Unsecured Loans)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Summary: The Individual will be part of our team of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data-driven approaches to problem-solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
We have an automated lending platform and so we need qualified leads of SMEs to feed into this platform. Your work will ensure that we have a steady supply of leads from partners.
- Network and grow the pipeline of partners to support the company’s ecosystem.
- Take ownership of post-partnership execution and partner success stories marketing
- Work with the company’s new and existing partners and investors to grow their network
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across developer relations, product, business, and marketing to ensure they are working effectively with the partners
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Oversee and supports overall project management across all departments including weekly/bi-weekly touchpoints with team leads.
- Analysis of cross-departmental priorities, challenges, and opportunities to feed into Executive Committee strategy and operational oversight.
- Coordination and leadership of project managers and project management staff who work directly with the Enterprise Project Management Office across the different departments.
- Generate qualified leads by sourcing and onboarding B2B partners
- Manage relationships to maintain a flow of leads from our partners
- Direct pitch to partners via digital channels
- Occasional execution of other ad-hoc tasks
- 7+ years of experience within a similar role
- Experience within Nigeria unsecured loans required
- Experience within a start-up environment
- FinTech industry experience is a plus
- Experience in the banking industry is a plus
- Experience in networking and business development is required
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- A demonstrable network among top business executives, creators, and builders across the unsecured loans and FinTech industries
- Ability to source partnerships across Nigeria is an advantage.
- An entrepreneurial and self-starter is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th September 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the email's subject.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31