Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven (4347 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? / Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
Muslim Paradise is described in the Quran in very plain words. And in surat Mouhammed, surat number 47, verse 15, and I am reading from the Quran, so anyone who is watching could go back to the Quran and make sure that I have said that, the description of Paradise which have been promised, it said in it are rivers of water that taste and smell of which are not changed. Rivers of milk, of which the taste never changes. Rivers of wine, delicious to those who drink . And rivers of clarified honey. There are in for them in every kind of fruit, and forgiveness from their lord. So in the Muslim Paradise you'll find rivers of waters, rivers of milk, and rivers of wine. The most interesting thing, that the Quran forbids drinking alcohol. It's forbidden in any Islamic society to drink alcohol. No whiskey, no wine permitted. But in Paradise it will not be bottles, it will be rivers. You drink, and you drink, and you drink, and you drink. One time I asked a Muslim friend, "How come?" The Quran says that wine is forbidden. If it's forbidden here, why it should be permitted there? He said, "For Allah to compensate us for what we did not do during our life on Earth."

Then you go to surat Al Tor, this is surat number 52. And beginning of verse 17, another description of the Paradise of the Muslims. "Verily, the pious (righteous people, good people, good Muslims) will be in gardens (Paradise means garden, you see), and the delight, enjoying in that which their lord has bestowed on them. And their lord saved them from the torment of the blazing fire, eat (Allah is telling to the Muslims) and drink with happiness because of what you used to do." Salvation here is by works, not by faith, or not by grace. "They would recline on beds, arranged in ranks, and we shall marry them to fair women with wide, lovely eyes." Oh, how many?

[b]If you go to the Hadis, it is said it is between 70 and 100 women for each man. Is that the eternal life we are looking to? Is that what we want to enjoy in the after life? Women with lovely, wide eyes? 70? 100? [/b]One of the writers in Egypt wrote an article, one day, and he said, "Listen, if any Muslim will marry 70 or 100 women in heaven, in Paradise I mean, I am sorry, then he will be occupied from morning to evening to them. He will not have time to think about spiritual things, about God, about anything. Women around him, " And then he said, in a mocking way, "One woman is enough to this terrible life? You want hundred of them?" But this is the Muslim anticipating. When they die, they want milk, pure water, they don't have pure water, plenty of pure water; they have gas in Saudi Arabia, but not pure water, not easy, you see, milk, wine, and pure water. Women with wide, lovely eyes, and that is all of it.

And the most important thing is that man will sleep with these 70 or 100 women each day, and the next day they will turn to be virgins again. How come? This is what they say, that they will be virgins again, and again, and again. What kind of imagination is that, and what kind of paradise is that? And the question I ask is, "Well, all right. Men, you will enjoy 70 women. What about women? How many men they enjoy? Or is paradise for men only?? So, when you go and read the Quran, you will find out that the paradise of Islam is a sensual paradise. It is not a spiritual paradise.

But then, when you go to the Bible, the difference is great. The Saducees came to Jesus Christ one time, with a question. And they said to Him, "Rabbi, we have a question for you." "All right, what is the question?" "We have seven men, seven brothers, and as you know that Moses commanded us that if someone marry a woman and he dies without living a heir, his brother will take that woman, and then the first born will be on the name of the brother who died. And then this woman, they said to Him, married one, after one, after one, until she married the seven, and then she died." And the question of the Saducees was, that is in Matthew 22:25, "now there were with us seven brothers, and the first died, and last of all, the woman died also.

Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be, for they all had her?" What was the answer of Jesus? Listen, "Jesus answered and said to them: You are mistaken, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given to marriage, but are like the angels of God in heaven." Look, the Quran says you will marry women with wide, lovely eyes. Jesus says no marriage in heaven; we'll be like angels. And why should we marry? Here we marry to reproduce. I am going to die, I have to have children so life would go on. My children should marry, will have children, life will go on. But, if there is a time, a point when I am not going to die, then why children? I am not going to die. I will be here eternally. I am not in need for someone to inherit me, to be my heir. But in the Quran, it is sensual, it is sex in full detail. But in the Bible nothing like that.

Then when we come to that last book of the Bible, we have paradise lost in the book of Genesis, because of sin; we have heaven regained in the book of Revelation. And what kind of heaven? Listen on what we read in Revelation 21, "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth have passed away; and there was no more sea." Sea is the symbol of separation. No separation, no more sea.

"And then I john I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven, from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

And I heard a loud voice out of heaven saying, Behold, , the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, God himself will be with them, and be their God."

Paradise lost, where God used to come and talk with Adam and Even. Heavens gain, when God will come back to talk to us. What a day! And then listen, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death; neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away."

"And then he who sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new."

This is heaven, this is what we are looking for, a place where there is no more death, no more sorrow, no more pain, not 70 women. No! We want to enjoy God himself!

Then we come to Revelation 22, and see the climax of it: "And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb."

"In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was a tree of life,, "

"And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him;"

"And they shall see his face; and his name shall be on their foreheads."

Moses said to the Lord, "Show me your face, please! I want to see your face!" He said, "Hold it. No man can see my face and live. But there will come a day when we have the glorified bodies, and we will see the face of God himself." This is eternal life in its reality, not 70 women, or 100 women, and sensual, and rivers of wine. All that cannot go. Think about this, and you will see the authenticity of Christianity, the purity of Christianity, and compare it with Islam. You will say, "No, I cannot be a Muslim. I will never, never accept Islam as my religion."
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
PHYSICAL PARADISE IN THE BIBLE JUST AS THE ONE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN AND NOT THE 'SPIRITUAL' FANTASY CHRISTIAN DREAM OF BASED ON THE TEACHINGS OF PAUL

how can humans made up of blood and flesh be transformed into 'spiritual beings'?

TREES AND FOOD AND PRECIOUS STONES IN EDEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE

Genesis 2:7-9
7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ezekiel 28:13
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

PHYSICAL BODIES IN PARADISE

Genesis 2:22
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

WIFE IN PARADISE

Genesis 3:20
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

FLESH IN PARADISE AND EYES TO SEE GOD!

Job 19:26 -27
26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see himwith my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

DRINKING IN THE BIBLICAL PARADISE

Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

EATING BREAD IN PARADISE

Luke 14:15
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

JESUS WAS TAKEN UP WITH PHYSICAL BODY

Luke 24:51
51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.

PAUL'S CONTRADICTION OF A PHYSICAL PARADISE BASED ON IMAGINATION

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. (1 Corinthians 15:50)

JESUS EATING AFTER HIS ALLEGED RESURRECTION (hint:its either Jesus did not die and resurrect or after resurrection and life returns people still have physical bodies.christians should make a choice!)

Luke 24:41-43
New International Version (NIV)

41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^^

They say ignorance is a disease.

Your article above proves it , lol.

Enough said !!!!!!!!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

They say ignorance is a disease.

Your article above proves it , lol.

Enough said !!!!!!!!

I QUOTED FROM THE BIBLE:are you saying the bible is a disease and is a book of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by juventino: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2011
@LagosShia, Love your analysis. In fact you be winch grin
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by emofine(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
In all honesty I have always been intrigued by the Paradise promised to Muslims. I have heard and read about the Islamic version of Paradise and quite innocently I have always assumed it was figurative or perhaps symbolic . . . well until frosbel quoted his friend: 

"The Quran says that wine is forbidden. If it's forbidden here, why it should be permitted there? He said, "For Allah to compensate us for what we did not do during our life on Earth."

shocked

I'm a little shocked by that admission but of course his friend may not be a great authority on the Islamic faith just as Christianity has it's fair share of deceitful, wayward spokesperson so I'm afraid I'm just gonna have to be patient for another Musilm to perhaps respond and clear up that particular remark because he is suggesting that the Muslim Paradise will be an abode abundant in vices - well that's how it sounds like to me because Muslims in their entire lifetime are forbidden certain things in this world only to pass away and ascend into heaven to be partakers of those formerly forbidden vices for an eternity

No offence but the Paradise quoted from the Quaran sounds like something Hugh Hefner will dream up embarassed

LagosShia:

PHYSICAL PARADISE IN THE BIBLE JUST AS THE ONE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN AND NOT THE 'SPIRITUAL' FANTASY CHRISTIAN DREAM OF BASED ON THE TEACHINGS OF PAUL

how can humans made up of blood and flesh be transformed into 'spiritual beings'?

TREES AND FOOD AND PRECIOUS STONES IN EDEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE

Genesis 2:7-9
7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ezekiel 28:13
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

PHYSICAL BODIES IN PARADISE

Genesis 2:22
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

WIFE IN PARADISE

Genesis 3:20
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

FLESH IN PARADISE AND EYES TO SEE GOD!

Job 19:26 -27
26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see himwith my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

DRINKING IN THE BIBLICAL PARADISE

Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

EATING BREAD IN PARADISE

Luke 14:15
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

JESUS WAS TAKEN UP WITH PHYSICAL BODY

Luke 24:51
51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.

PAUL'S CONTRADICTION OF A PHYSICAL PARADISE BASED ON IMAGINATION

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. (1 Corinthians 15:50)

JESUS EATING AFTER HIS ALLEGED RESURRECTION (hint:its either Jesus did not die and resurrect or after resurrection and life returns people still have physical bodies.christians should make a choice!)

Luke 24:41-43
New International Version (NIV)

41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

and as for you sir, are you just imagining your own misconceptions into realization? you are not even grasping at straws here you are planting them.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Revelation 22: 18,19 (KJV)

I think you should repent sir undecided
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
amazing how christians accuse me of "misconception" when i quote explicit bible verses.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by emofine(f): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
Yes you have "quoted" bible verses yet you insert them under captions that are ignorant and misleading and somewhat contrived in order to make a rebuttal at frosbel.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Sweetnecta: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2011
@Emofine; « #5 on: Today at 12:12:59 PM »
[Quote]In all honesty I have always been intrigued by the Paradise promised to Muslims. I have heard and read about the Islamic version of Paradise and quite innocently I have always assumed it was figurative or perhaps symbolic . . . well until frosbel quoted his friend:

"The Quran says that wine is forbidden. If it's forbidden here, why it should be permitted there? He said, "For Allah to compensate us for what we did not do during our life on Earth."

Shocked

I'm a little shocked by that admission but of course his friend may not be a great authority on the Islamic faith just as Christianity has it's fair share of deceitful, wayward spokesperson so I'm afraid I'm just gonna have to be patient for another Musilm to perhaps respond and clear up that particular remark because he is suggesting that the Muslim Paradise will be an abode abundant in vices - well that's how it sounds like to me because Muslims in their entire lifetime are forbidden certain things in this world only to pass away and ascend into heaven to be partakers of those formerly forbidden vices for an eternity Huh[/Quote]while toba's friend might have said what toba reported him to have said, Allah's thankful way for obedience to Him is all His own. Allah says of the river of wine, it is a wine that will not have any of the negative side effects that the worldly beverages have. the food will not make a person goes to the bathroom. the husband to his wife and the wife to her husband will both be pure and have first experience in the best way each time the have experience [each time you stretch is good enjotment on earth. pay attention to it].

the drinking in paradise are for those who want to drink. all religious restrictions are commandments on this earth. Paradise is reward for obedience by the Mercy of The Merciful and Appreciative.

when Jacob and his children prostrated to Joseph, it was think permitted by Allah. otherwise it would be idolatry on the parts of the one who received and those who prostrated.

the absence of Islamic paradise is hell fire. those who are not in paradise will be in the other. may Allah not make you, any of us go to that. Amin. the way to prevent that is at least begin the journey to avoid it. come in to islam. sisi, you will be even be more than e mo fine.

[Quote]No offence but the Paradise quoted from the Quaran sounds like something Hugh Hefner will dream up Embarrassed[/Quote]if a mere mortal can dream up playboy mansion, if it was not that Allah commands against it, every man would have dreamt of it,and every woman would have dreamt of it, or each gender would have participated in the dram of the other. let me say something; fancy cars are not forbidden. if they were many will not buy because of their effort to stay away from the forbidden.

when we were children, there were rules made for us to obey or follow. when each graduates from the level or age that the rules apply, you dont follow them. a drinker on earth today can do it because he is an adult. it will raise a big eyebrow if a 5 year old, regardless of his/her wealth is drinking Cognac 'Louis the 14, 15 or 16 grades.

but if he has billions as an adult, if he orders old english, they will say he is a miser and does not know how to chop life.

paradise is chpping life as Allah Wills not to restrict you.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by emofine(f): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2011
Sweetnecta I very much appreciate your reply. Thank you smiley

You know when there is a race in which we take part in, and no doubt it will require much discipline the prize will be of much incentive to the participant. The paradise that is described in the Quaran is very different (which of course is expected) to the paradise that is described in the Bible. As someone who believes in the superiority of the spirit I was a little disappointed in what I found in the Quaran. I would have imagined that a place that is promised to me if I persevere on this earth will contain things I have never seen or experienced in this earthly abode. I would have expected the unexpected. In addition what will become of the obedient Muslimahs? what rewards will they acquire in paradise? The difference I can mark out in the paradise highlighted in the Bible is that it appeals to a higher nature (the spirit and not the flesh). Our bodies will be different (incorruptible) our desires will change (i.e. not feeling sleepy like an ordinary man/ or having carnal knowledge) I assumed in a place which is meant to be sacred and set apart from the earth that certain desires will be erased and no more emitting - well that's just my thoughts on the issue.

come in to islam. sisi, you will be even be more than e mo fine.

LOL grin
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
"Bible (im)morality"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

"Where Is Jesus"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html

"Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html

"The Christian Resurrection Myth"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

"Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html

"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html

"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html

"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html

"Why Muslims Pray In Arabic"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574141.0.html
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by adesqr(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2011
LagosShia and Sweetnecter ar you guys saying the 70/100 vargins promised in the paradise of the muslim is true cos i dont understand your points o.

Infact this is ridiculouse. Have seen it in many articles but i thot it was just a joke but since you guys can not give a reasonable point. then i am shocked shocked shocked and sad sad sad
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2011
adesqr:

LagosShia and Sweetnecter ar you guys saying the 70/100 vargins promised in the paradise of the muslim is true cos i dont understand your points o.

Infact this is ridiculouse. Have seen it in many articles but i thot it was just a joke but since you guys can not give a reasonable point. then i am  shocked shocked shocked and  sad sad sad

the problem is with "frosbel" and he goes unchecked.he keeps repeating the same topics and allegations over and over.these issues have being answered and clarified in other threads.but his aim is to be mischievous and mislead people.

both in islam and in the bible,we have descriptions of physical paradise.Adam and Eve,male and female were in the paradesical garden accroding to the bible.we also have other descriptions.

the hadith (not in the Holy Quran) which talks about 72 virgins is a weak and an unreliable hadith found isolatedly in sunni hadith collection.even sunni scholars believe in the unreliability of that particular hadiths.

regardless,Islam does tell us that we will have spouse in paradise.how many if you ask me? based on the Holy Quran a man cannot have more than four wives on earth.but well,i hope i get a 1000 virgins in paradise, and NOT 72 VIRGINS if that would be possible.wont you wish for that?  grin grin grin

so i hope you are able to see that people would believe,(mis)interprete and propagate what they like to tarnish the image of Islam and make a fuss out of nothing and blow things out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2011
the problem is with "frosbel" and he goes unchecked.he keeps repeating the same topics and allegations over and over.these issues have being answered and clarified in other threads.but his aim is to be mischievous and mislead people.

Yeah right, keep wishing you are following the truth, you need to open your eyes and see that the maze of Satan is entangling your precious soul.

both in islam and in the bible,we have descriptions of physical paradise.Adam and Eve,male and female were in the paradesical garden accroding to the bible.we also have other descriptions.

Yep, but not in a situation of o.rgies and alcoholic binging.

the hadith (not in the Holy Quran) which talks about 72 virgins is a weak and an unreliable hadith found isolatedly in sunni hadith collection.even sunni scholars believe in the unreliability of that particular hadiths.

Hmm, lets see what the Quran says, you believe in the Quran right ?

(QURAN 37:40-4 : "In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes."

(QURAN 44:51-55): "Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes."

(QURAN 52: 17-20): "Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes."

(QURAN 55:54-59): "Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with intimate intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 55:70-77): "Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with intimate intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 56:37-40): ", We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…."

(QURAN 78:31-34): "As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup."

The number is debatable if you say the hadiths are not accurate. But lets assume it is from 4 to 72 , will they always be virgins , an eternal virginhood    Keep deceiving yourself.

Serving a god because of sex and alcohol in the afterlife, madness I say.

regardless,Islam does tell us that we will have spouse in paradise.how many if you ask me? based on the Holy Quran a man cannot have more than four wives on earth.but well,i hope i get a 1000 virgins in paradise, and NOT 72 VIRGINS if that would be possible.wont you wish for that?  grin grin grin

Pervert, and you have the nerve to criticize pastors that fall into sin.

so i hope you are able to see that people would believe,(mis)interprete and propagate what they like to tarnish the image of Islam and make a fuss out of nothing and blow things out of proportion.

The truth cannot be changed, it is as solid as a rock.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2011
frosbel:

Yeah right, keep wishing you are following the truth, you need to open your eyes and see that the maze of Satan is entangling your precious soul.

Mathew 16:23
"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Mathew 7:23

Then I (Jesus) will tell them ("frosbel"wink  plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Yep, but not in a situation of o.rgies and alcoholic binging.

well,if you really care about decency you will throw away your bible.even if you do not become muslim and you remain without religion,it would be better.o.rgies and alcohol are based on your filthy interpretations and imaginations.i am not suprised because you honor and glorify a book (the bible) that is full of wine and o.rgies,in.cest,and indecency with son ra.ping mothers and fathers sleeping with daughters.

check:

Bible (im)morality:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

Hmm, lets see what the Quran says, you believe in the Quran right ?

we do not deny what the Quran says.but it is shameful of you to try to play with words and try to "spice up" the verses to portray what you want them to say and not what is intended in the arabic or more popular and acceptable translations.

we are not like you who turn bling eye to the filth in the bible.we do not at all deny what the Quran says that we would have wives in paradise.

The number is debatable if you say the hadiths are not accurate. But lets assume it is from 4 to 72 , will they always be virgins , an eternal virginhood    Keep deceiving yourself.

Serving a god because of sex and alcohol in the afterlife, madness I say.

Holy Quran 9:32
They seek to extinguish the light of ALLAH with their mouths; but ALLAH refuses but to perfect HIS light, though the disbelievers may resent it.

Pervert, and you have the nerve to criticize pastors that fall into sin.

God has ordained and sanctified marriage but has opposed and criminalized fornication and adultery.

those your pastors are child-molesters,for.nicators,adult.erers,and ra.pists.

if the threads that have popped up recently of pastors committing lewd acts is what is paining you,then go and die!

Pastor-god Directed Me To Insert Fingers Into Women's Private Parts:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737438.0.html

Pastor Defiles 12-year-old Girl In Church:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752442.0.html

Pastor Deflowers House Maid:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-552022.0.html

Church Conceal intimate Assault On 15 Years Old Girl:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-753697.0.html

The truth cannot be changed, it is as solid as a rock.

John 8:44
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies".
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^

Keep quoting the corrupted bible.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^^

Keep quoting the corrupted bible.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that is what you believe in and preach,so that is what i will supply you to feed on.

would i quote the hindu texts to make you believe what i am saying?

stay olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Tell me brother, do you believe in eternal virginhood, because if you do, you need your head examined, shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2011
frosbel:

Tell me brother, do you believe in eternal virginhood, because if you do, you need your head examined,  shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

even in our present world today,women have techniques that can return virginity or at least near-virginity.

but someone like you who believe his god killed his own "beloved son" to save him from himself (i.e. god himself),is too deaf,dumb and blind to understand anything.

but all the same,i have never found anywhere in the Quran where "eternal virginhood" is written.on this issue of 72 virgins,i have told you that it is found in a rare sunni hadith and that particular hadith is isolated and unreliable.you just want something to hold at hand to have fun and think you can use against muslims.too bad for you because islam teaches us to think and a muslim must use his head and not your blind faith christianity shoves down your throat.

i am sure,if american or european scientists today find a drug or tool that restores virginity,you'd be among the first sending their women to pharmacies to get it done!!!

hyporcisy!!!!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2011
even in our present world today,women have techniques that can return virginity or at least near-virginity.

Keep disgracing your so called ISLAM, I bet your sunni and sufi brethren will be proud of you.

but someone like you who believe his god killed his own "beloved son" to save him from himself (i.e. god himself),is too deaf,dumb and blind to understand anything.

Ah okay you did not read my previous comment on this, typical Muslims circular logic.

but all the same,i have never found anywhere in the Quran where "eternal virginhood" is written.on this issue of 72 virgins,i have told you that it is found in a rare sunni hadith and that particular hadith is isolated and unreliable.you just want something to hold at hand to have fun and think you can use against muslims.too bad for you because islam teaches us to think and a muslim must use his head and not your blind faith christianity shoves down your throat.

Think undecided undecided In Islam think undecided

Who are you kidding.

You call chanting and ranting in Arabic thinking undecided

You call obeying a set of rules thinking undecided

You call fear of leaving Islam because your Imam said so, thinking undecided

Keep living in deception. may God open your blind eyes.

i am sure,if american or european scientists today find a drug or tool that restores virginity,you'd be among the first sending their women to pharmacies to get it done!!!

That's where your mind is , always on perversion.

I have seen your so called holy brethren come to the west and commit more acts of moral depravity that the indigenes , because they were starved in their hot desert lands.

Maybe the west is their paradise, flowing with milk , honey and women.

Perverts and double hypocrites !!!!!!!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2011
@frosbel

it took you days to write rubbish which in no way answers my posts.well,let me remind you that this my post still stands!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by ommo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
so what? frosbel.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Sweetnecta: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
[Quote]« #17 on: September 07, 2011, 10:40 PM »

Tell me brother, do you believe in eternal virginhood, because if you do, you need your head examined, Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin
[/Quote]This belief, assuming for the sake of argument that it is wrong will not take one to Hell. But the belief in Trinity will.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
Funny grin grin grin
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ Asalamu Aleikum,Lagosshia,walahi i admire your write up against this ignorant guy called Frosbel,jazakallahu khairan,imagine him saying ignorance is a disease after the truth been shown on him,guess he has no point to challenge you with.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^^^

You dare call a paradise of 72 virgins and alcoholic wine a reality.

Okay so what happens to woman like you, 72 virgin men 

So you will have 72 husbands and LagosShia will have 72 virgins  grin

Funny and yet so sad, that grown men and women will be deceived by this fable called ISLAM started by a man who supposedly could not read and write !!!

Islam's heaven is all about s.ex and wine.

Sickening, disgusting and perverted .
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
You know what? thank you,the thing is, you are not destined to be there thats why you are badmouthing islam this much,infact you will be caught unaware forcefully to your own kind of heaven which is hellfire.frosbel or whatever your name is, if you dnt like it then dnt waste your strenght trying hard to mock it.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
uplawal:

You know what? thank you,the thing is, you are not destined to be there thats why you are badmouthing islam this much,infact you will be caught unaware forcefully to your own kind of heaven which is[b] hellfire[/b].frosbel or whatever your name is, if you dnt like it then dnt waste your strenght trying hard to mock it.

You should pray that you do not go the place I just bolded, because that's were all unrepentant sinners who reject Christ are going !!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
Av rejected your form of christ longtime now,and accepted the muslim jesus,and surely insha Allah i will be with jesus n paradise while you languish in hell with paul and co.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by AbuHanifa: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
With uplawal re -affirmation, frosbel will have 3 sleepless nights. Lol
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
@Abu Hanifa,Asalamu Aleikum brother,

Dnt mind him,as Allah said, the curse of Jesus and David is on them and is really manifesting in Frosbel's life.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^

I can assure you I am not under any curse - thank you  grin

Life is as wonderful as it gets , here in the UK .

Besides , your Muhammedian ALLAH curses mean nothing to me since I do not recognise him as GOD !!!!

May God open your blind eyes !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Muslims Who Believe The Bible Is Corrupt / Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. / Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.