Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot (490 Views)

If The Second Ballot Is Between Tinubu And Kwakanso, Who Will You Vote / 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot by Algold: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
I will plain without adding to it.
I saw INEC conducting the election twice between Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC and Peter Obi of LP, when the result was announced the APC won and there was huge celebration.
Let keeps praying

1 Like

Re: In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot by mployer(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
You need malaria drugs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot by favour2222: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
What is the name of your illness
Re: In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot by 4teenblaq: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
The only dream that comes true is seeing yourself peeing in the dream.

1 Like

Re: In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot by Ismael97(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Algold:
I will plain without adding to it.
I saw INEC conducting the election twice between Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC and Peter Obi of LP, when the result was announced the APC won and there was huge celebration.
Let keeps praying

You're a Prophet I guess
Re: In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot by Algold: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ismael97:

You're a Prophet I guess

What was revealed can't be hidden
Re: In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot by easzypeaszy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
I saw exactly same thing about 3days ago
I was wonderin wht brought abt dis dream

(1) (Reply)

2023 Campaigns : Picture Of The Day / Latest News In Nigeria / This Video Explains Why Peter Obi Is Preferred To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.