Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,162 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Learn How To Be A Ghostwriter And Earn In Dollars � - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Be A Ghostwriter And Earn In Dollars � (724 Views)

A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys / How To Earn In Dollars Online / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Be A Ghostwriter And Earn In Dollars � by Chuxnuel05: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hey dear, are you a writer or you wish to be one someday? If so, let me tell you about ghost writing.

This is the act where you write up a story/article for Mr A and you get paid while Mr. A keeps all the right of the book/article.

If the above is what you desire in being a writer, then allow me to introduce a ghostwriting course that is basically going to teach and show you how to earn from writing for designated sites.

GHOSTWRITING INCOME GENERATOR (GIG)

GIG works on all Devices. Whatever you want to use, you're free.

GIG is not Amazon KDP! GIG does not relate to Amazon KDP in any way. It is a totally different course.

GIG fulfills all its three core promises: teaching you Ghostwriting, showing you 5 sites that will contract you and pay you hundreds of dollars monthly. (You get to choose the one you wish to work with. If you're strong, you can work with all and be earning thousands of dollars�)
More sites will be added as we progress.

GIG also teaches you how to write Articles that will fetch you money.
The course also shows you how to apply to and start writing for Opera News. I've earned hundreds of thousands of Naira for Opera News writing 300-word articles daily.

GIG also shows you what to do if you cannot bear to learn Ghostwriting but want to earn. Maybe because of time constraints or other reasons known to you. You can always earn from these sites too.

GIG is for writers
GIG is for wannabe writers
GIG is for everyone.

You'll also be shown you sites that pay in dollars and also sites that pay in naira.

It's a simple process.

With this course, you're assured of at least 200 to 500 dollars income monthly.

The interesting thing here is that you don't sell.

You just write and you're paid at the end of the month.

If you can't write but want to learn, the course will also teach you.

P.S.
The latest module talks about Academic writing which includes Term papers, Book Reviews, Essays etc.

You''ll further introduce you to two sites that pays you in dollars to exercise this skill.

Attached with are testimonials from this ghost writing course.

Tap on this link https:///vv8t17 now to get the course.

Re: Learn How To Be A Ghostwriter And Earn In Dollars � by Apasara: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
GOOD AFTERNOON BOSS CHUXNUEL05 AM INTERESTED AND I BELIEVE IN YOU AND IN YOUR ABILITY EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU BEFORE PLEASE HELP TEACH AND SHOW ME STEP BY STEP GUIDE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE GHOST WRITER INCOME GENERATOR, HERE'S MY WHATSAPP NUMBER 08108026193, PLEASE HELP ADD ME UP TO YOUR WHATSAPP GROUP. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Still Wise To Invest In Shares? / Stockmarket Forecast For Next Year / First Bank Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.