Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) (24034 Views)

Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos; Four Confirmed Dead / Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by HonNL: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
A building has collapsed on Sonuga Street, Palm Avenue, in the Mushin area of Lagos State on Friday.

SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by PEPPERified: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
It's a pity.
Lagos state needs to call a state of emergency on buildings and constructions. It is becoming too much.

32 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by HonNL: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Again, three storey building collapses in Lagos.

SOURCE
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Omihanifa: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
See as the thing be like war zone

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Maxxim: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Building collapses this days esp in lagos state, I always feel uncomfortable when working in any construction site esp buildings with plenty floors that I prefer putting my tools out on an open ground and doing my thing there. There are crazy engineers out there

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by jahson19(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
This building no b new one na weti con dy fall am
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by SultanOfPuna: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dem say Tinubu turn Lagos to Dubai.

Dubai wey dey collapse every month undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by vincentjk(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
What's likely the cause of all these bikoni

Our NL Pastor shouldn't come and tell me is end time please.

1 Like

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Sojebrand(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
God
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by inoki247: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
To colet storey building for Lagos don turn war now oh....

1 Like

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by lailo: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
These building were built before Tinubu came onboard in 1999. These were the gains of Lagos from reckless Nigeria's military government of corruption. The gains have become pains. Thanks to our loving and visionary daddy @ABAT for uncommon leadership. The Lagos rebuilding works are ongoing and no 1 billion Osus can stop it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Damn that’s my hood. Gotta call mi luv ones, hope everyone aight.

1 Like

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by TeeGentle(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prevention is better than cure
Managing of money cause all this
Now, the money they did not want to spend, they will now spend more than that Including bad constructor who is selfish for is own source of living
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Originalwafi: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
D gods are angry cos of Escobat

1 Like

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Most of the storey buildings in Lagos are outdated..

12 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Developers!!! All these so called estate developers need to be stopped immediately! They're the ones responsible for most collapsed buildings, always trying to cut costs and using quacks instead of paying registered civil engineers for their services...

If you check well, that building probably has no approval to begin with. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by VonBenny(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
May God Save Lagos State. What a Pity. I hope no life was lost?

8 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Substandard state, substandard government, substandard people.

4 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by TeeGentle(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
PEPPERified:
It's a pity.
Lagos state needs to call a state of emergency on buildings and constructions. It is becoming too much.
Like seriously
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by EmmyDJourno: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lagos suppose don pass all this kind things by now, the State derailed from 1999 when you know who got there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Wawelexy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Most of the houses built in Mushin were built by a developer and the materials they used in building it were managed..

There was one particular one I tried to rent during the Covid lock down at Alhaji-Ota, it's a renovated face me I face you building that was converted into a room, and a room and parlour self contained bungalow. I paid the sum 450k for the single room self, promise to balance 50k at the completion of the building cos people are already paying since they demolished the old one.(200k for a year, plus agreement and commission which is 100k, and you have to pay for minimum of 2years, making 500k).

Long story short, this foolish developer told us to complete our payment, that the building is 80% ready and they need money to do the remaining work, I was pissed, and I decided to go check the 80% work that has been done, on getting there, I discovered the room was not even up to a standard room as proposed, a shop is far better, the toilet&bath is write off, there's nothing to write about the kitchen, and to top it all, a punch from an unprofessional boxer, will do a great damage to the walls...

Omo, with the speed of light, I requested for my refund, werey dey act up, I sharperly inform my big bro, as the werey hear say na me be him junior bro, my money come out in less than 4days cos him know say him don get problem..but na 420k the werey fit raise... one of the tenants of the building saw me sometime last year and was telling me how they regret paying for that place...

6 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Jnrprince1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eko Oni Baje
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Searchingvictor: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ahh. Shey na collapse of storey buildings dey trend now undecided
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by gilgal7(f): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Greedy landlords....

1 Like

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Period007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
The building besides it should be demolished ASAP
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
In this hard time..... Sad

The Engineers are part of these problems together with corrupt authorities. If substandard materials are provided for construction, why not call the owner to order and if he refuses.... report to authorities for him to do the needful. It always seems they can manage, forgetting that buildings are erupted to last for so long.
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by wasuka14(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Most upstairs building in Lagos built before 1980 need serious urban renewal. All the owners don't need to wait till the day it collapse before they will act. God save our people o
Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Efuaye(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lagos state government knows what to do to put an end to this menace!
Go to Surulere and Mushin axis you'll see houses visibly sinking like PISA Tower in Rome!
Besides what is wrong and difficult in providing affordable housing for the citizens?

Jakande, Gowon and Shagari did it in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by Mario619(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Who built Lagos? He built it with half bag of cement and one tipper of sand abi?

I no call anybody name ooo

Vote OBI-DATTI

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200 Buildings Being Demolished In Anambra For Ekwulobia Road Expansion & Flyover / Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng / A Propossed Six Bedrooms Duplex Building In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.