Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,365 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Friday Reflection: You Can Never Please Western Hegemony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Reflection: You Can Never Please Western Hegemony (144 Views)

Friday Reflection: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Is A Terrorist Organization / Friday Reflection: Last 10 Days Of Ramadan / Friday Reflection On Zaria Genocide By Wicked Mass Murderer Tyrant Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Reflection: You Can Never Please Western Hegemony by Elbinawi: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Friday Reflection: You Can Never Please Western Hegemony

Hegemony is defined as the political, economic, cultural and military predominance of one state over other states. In Ancient Greece (8th c. BC – AD 6th c.), hegemony denoted the politico-military dominance of the hegemon city-state over other city-states.

Western hegemony is the quest of the predominance of Western powers over other nations of the world. For the past 300 years, more than 95% of all the genocides perpetrated in the world were by Western powers. And the main reason of this is the establishment of Western domination to facilitate the plunder of the rich resources of other countries. The British Empire looted more than 45 trillion dollars from India alone. How much did the British colonialists looted from around the world? Out of the 160+ countries of the world, the British Empire has invaded all with the exception of 25 countries.

As a student of history I discovered that it is impossible to satisfy and please the Western hegemonic barbarians. This is an extremely greedy lots and extremely arrogant. I will present Turkey as a case study.

On 14 April 1987, Turkey submitted its application for formal membership into the European Economic Community (EU). This is more than 35 years but until now that application is on standby. The main and only reason for rejecting Turkey's EU membership is because Turkey is a Muslim majority country.

This is despite the fact that Turkey has done everything humanly possible to satisfy and please the genocidal imperialist barbarians of the West.

Check ✅ this:

� Turkey was the first Muslim majority country to recognize the Israeli entity in 1949.

� Turkey joined the Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), a military gang up and alliance of Western powers.

� Turkey banned the Hijab in government offices as a Muslim majority country.

� Turkey changed it alphabet. The Ottoman Turkish script was replaced by the Latin-based new Turkish alphabet. Its use became compulsory in all public communications in 1929.

� The Turkish state abandoned the Islamic norms, values and standards inherited from the Ottoman Empire that once dominated the world and adopted the Western norms, values and standards.

Dear Friends, despite all these compromised slavery of Turkey to Western civilization and domination, the European powers refused to accept Turkey's EU membership.

Lest I Forget! Recently the Turkish leadership decided to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) that has China, Russia and India as members. The German Chancellor Olaf Scholz was very angry when he met Erdogan in New York.

“I'm very irritated about this development,” Scholz told journalists in New York following his meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly. The chancellor said he believed the SCO was “not an organization delivering an important contribution to a good global coexistence.” 

On a final note, I have never wasted my time trying to please the Western hegemony. Doing such thing is a collosal waste of time frame. And time is important.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Re: Friday Reflection: You Can Never Please Western Hegemony by jahson19(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
This is deep
Re: Friday Reflection: You Can Never Please Western Hegemony by BloomingDale(f): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are right, but it is an uphill battle to educate Africans since a lot of them are still colonized, especially Nigerians. They can stake their lives on that same western hegemony as being the best and greatest.

Out of the Igbos and Yorubas I'm not sure who to pick as the greatest mugu to western hegemony. Both tribes fit kill their papa and mama for that same western hegemony. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Reflection: You Can Never Please Western Hegemony by tctrills: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
jahson19:
This is deep
It is deep nonsense. The western countries were the first and only nations in the history of the world to voluntarily give independence to their colonies. The western world ended the global slave trade. If you like keep voting idiots that would ruin your economy and be blaming the west. Blacks never take responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Right After All. / Russia And Nigeria Could Cooperate On Energy Says Nigerian Minister / Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.