Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? (34293 Views)

FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Jackbaur88: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
dntcallmejohn:

Please how much is rent in Nyanya??

Nyanya is a no for me as you will be faced with hold when coming into the city centre, plus no good roads. Lugbe is far better, no hold up and easy to access the city centre
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by damble: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
championship:
It’s nice but Lugbe is very far to airport road , which estates is that, I have an agent number that can help you locate a nice and affordable house around town
what are you saying? Lugbe is far from airport road? Indeed, you are an Abuja resident

4 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by GreaterFuture(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
updatechange:
Over to lugbe people, here in Egbeda it's the same amount.
Are you for real??

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by WrksOnMyMachine: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
championship:
It’s nice but Lugbe is very far to airport road , which estates is that, I have an agent number that can help you locate a nice and affordable house around town

People go all the way to Lugbe and Kubwa.

Una don forget APO side. wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by cigaricon(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
tuzeriouz:

If its Lugbe across, your friend has been scammed. If its FHA, then its good deal. But if I have that amount, I would have move to Dawaki

Yeah Dawaki is a nice area. Used to live there. My only issue is power supply is poor especially during the wet season
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by JonTopps(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rent for a decent 2 bedroom in lugbe could range from low-end 700/800/900k (FHA, Aco Amac, Trademore etc) to mid-range 1.2/1.3/1.5Million (Pyakasa, VON, Palm heights, Lightgold, Lighthouse, Trademore etc) to highend1.7/2/2.5million (Riverpark, croydon, VON etc). So whether or not 980k is worth it really depends on a number of factors like the accessibility, estate or non-estate, furnishing and the general condition of the building.

PS I stay in Sabon Lugbe and pay 700k for a 1 bedroom though in an estate. Estate rent is considerably higher than stand-alone houses cause of the perceived security advantage.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by victorikpe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Go to kuje and get a decent 2 bedroom flat at the rate of 650k. After all, from kuje to lugbe is just 150

5 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by WrksOnMyMachine: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Snapchat:

There’s nothing ‘highbrow’ in the part of Lugbe I visited in Abuja last year. The area looks just exactly like somewhere in Fagba in Ifako Ijaye in Lagos. Maybe there are some private estates I didn’t get to see.

Dem go rob "a whole estate" for Lugbe; People "inside" Abuja go hear am; the next evening for beer parlor grin

Lugbe, Kubwa should be your starting point in Abuja as per handicap. I know someone in Area 11 in a 2 bedroom apartment @ 1.3Million.

But he spent on renovation .. ooh .. well well. After that - you can't compare his access to social amenities and level of security he enjoys.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Nathan2016: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
Ridiculously high rents for barely average accommodations!

Develop your villages and towns, una no wan hear!

Everybody dey pack enter Abuja and Lagos!

Is natural for people to migrate to a more opportunistic location..

The govt is responsible for infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by frankson1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Dear Abuja residents..

So i have a relative who relocated to abuja as he got a job offer in the city.

He has been house hunting, he finally got a Two-bed room and one parlour apartment in Lugbe Area. He was asked to pay 980k in total.
The rent is 800k. Caution is 100k, Agent is 10% of rent = 80k

I humbly want to know if its worth paying for or should he keep looking? Abuja residents, pls help a brother out

Come to PH and I'll take you to where you'd pay N1.2 - 1.5 million for the same 2 bedroom apartment.

If the necessary amenities are installed and the environment is peaceful, then go for it if you have the money.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by TheGift: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
5iine:
Please come down to Nyanya and save money

What if His office is closer to Lugbe? You want him to save money on rent and spend it on transport and traffic time?

Nyanya is on another end of town from Lugbe, Like Ikeja and Ajah, you don't just choose based on rental price.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Allisgud: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
And some multivational speaker say real estate no be better invested,that's how the landlord will be collecting 800k every year and keep increasing it
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Allison012: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn

Who knows a real niggar might decide to relocate to abuja for huzzle in the future

Although have been there several times but I always stay in hotels
Hotelier.. which hotel u don ever lodge for Abj?
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by highchief1: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Dear Abuja residents..

He has been house hunting, he finally got a Two-bed room and one parlour apartment in Lugbe Area. He was asked to pay 980k in total.

I humbly want to know if its worth paying for or should he keep looking? Abuja residents, pls help a brother out
how una take Dey stay those mumu area.the least place I can stay in Abuja is gwarimpa.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Timekeeper452: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
5iine:
Please come down to Nyanya and save money
save which money? Abacha road wey 2bedroom na from 600k up? Plus traffic on top? Except you mean New Nyanya.
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by WrksOnMyMachine: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Yes it's even cheap...in Kubwa a decent 2 bedroom is from 1.5 million...in FO1 area of Kubwa it is 2.5 million

I fit enter Abuja - Lagos flight ; con reach Murtala before you enter your Kubwa Kuwait mansion. cool
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Spiff20(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes it's too much
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Timekeeper452: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lalarsticlala:
980k? shocked
Agent 10% undecided
Caution 100k grin
Ogun dey kill caution fee ni? cheesy cheesy

Is it that after everything the house belongs to the Tennant abi Tennant go pack Comot?
I need clarification grin grin
its worst in Enugu. House go be 500k, agent up collect 100k, and caution go be 50k and lawyer fee go be 100k.

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by graced21: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
tukeri:
It's too expensive. Shouldn't be more than 500k
you live in Abuja??
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Bright777: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Too high, I currently leave at federal housing Lugbe. The same 2 bedroom flat upstairs but I am not paying up to that
ObosiUkwalla:
Dear Abuja residents..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by lereinter(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Op go for this advice.
Houses in lugbe especially th FHA is dependable and secured, so the price tends to go high.

There's no secure place in nigeria

Bandits enter NDA
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by TheGift: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Dear Abuja residents..

I just checked for 2 bedroom flats in Lugbe on property pro - prices ranged from 700k, 800k , 1m to 1.5m, 2m and even up to 2.5m.

So I guess 980k for the total package , is quite fair.

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Wallade(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
highchief1:
how una take Dey stay those mumu area.the least place I can stay in Abuja is gwarimpa.

Have you been to Lugbe?

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by 300wayne: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
ajayiopy:
where do you work?
can you raise 4 miilion and do NHIF instaed?

Can you please explain better sir
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Sawab42: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
I stay in Lugbe too and I pay 650k for 2 a bedroom flat and the rooms are wide and makes sense generally, it depends on how meticulous the agent is tho ....but I can recommend some for you sha
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by graced21: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
SmartyPants:

Kubwa is your best bet.
is kubwa a decent place to live??
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by AliyuMahdi9: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Without Pictures and a detailed location of the area, it will be difficult to advise.

There are decent 2 bedrooms in Lugbe that go b/w 550k to 1.8m

ObosiUkwalla:
Dear Abuja residents..

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Allison012: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
OP, come Guzape.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by danelson007(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
800k for 1 bedroom in d same lugbe

Abeg softly dey lie

See you, when a self corn in wuse is 500/600k.

He is telling you the truth. My friend who is into agriculture rented for 850 in one estate in lugbe. One small room n parlor.

House rent here is overhyped
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Wallade(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
frankson1:

Come to PH and I'll take you to where you'd pay N1.2 - 1.5 million for the same 2 bedroom apartment.

If the necessary amenities are installed and the environment is peaceful, then go for it if you have the money.

Brother, we are just looking at the amount in view of the area and facility.

There are areas in Abuja where you will not get 2 bedroom flat for nothing less than 1.2 - 1.5million naira per annum.

There are also areas where you will not get same 2 bedroom apartment for less than 2.5-3million naira per annum or even more.

There are also areas you can get 2 bedroom apartment in Abuja for 500k per annum or even less.

4 to 5 years ago, I lived in a 1 bedroom apartment, around Lugbe FHA, for 150k per annum.

So you see, all fingers are not equal and life na in classes and grades.

1 Like

Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by highchief1: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wallade:

Have you been to Lugbe?
no…king of lugbe.gwarimpa sef na manage.If I’m not living in the city center what are my doing in that city.
Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by Khaysee: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Skyehigher1:
nice idea my brother there is no wise banking in this country if mortgage bank can try it in this country he will reduce the level of corruption. Because instead of you run coast to coast you will be assured that by this time I will own my own house and certain property

I swear if everyone is assured of house after work good people wont steal to build

75 percent of people who build houses in Nigeria cut corner in office and business to gather wealth.

Nigeria is one of the most difficult place to build as ordinary person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria / Lagos To Relocate 400 Jakande Estate Residents / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.