Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Worst Things Seen While Cooking. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Worst Things Seen While Cooking. (24375 Views)

Mistakes Guys Make While Cooking / That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by bidex(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
kcowen:

Is it enough reason for you to call her Dirty,didn't u read when she wrote that she swept the place abi is it only the rich that use Gas Cooker ?some people sha...

interesting.... if she does, she would have noticed the toad/frog while cleaning
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by segunk1(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2017
kcowen:

Is it enough reason for you to call her Dirty,didn't u read when she wrote that she swept the place abi is it only the rich that use Gas Cooker ?some people sha...

Bros y are you worrying yourself Didn't you noticed that "The Haters Are Here" Na one of dem be that.
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Josiah1150(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
there was a day i cooked my last cup of rice it was so delicious... I even remained some for the following day suddenly around 12:00am my stomach worms started battling with me i nearly fainted i took my last steps of faith and i heard towards my pot of delicious rice... I approached the pot and oppened it with smiles all written over my face.. Before jack would say anything two healthy rats bolted outta my pot... I immediately struggled my way out with full speed thinking my village is at work i pause only to recall what i saw was rats on my last meal... I went to bed and wept... I started thinking that my end has truely come that night was hell for i couldn't sleep my tommy hurt till it was 6:00am then i knocked my neighbour's house in search of free meals which was a success up till date i still remember that terrific night.

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by kcowen(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
segunk1:

Bros y are you worrying yourself Didn't you noticed that "The Haters Are Here" Na one of dem be that.
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by basita: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes o! Lots of ppl.
ellab:
@babeelove,throw away ke,sum ppl dey wey need am.abi Wetin u tink undecided

6 Common Types Of People You Meet At A Nigerian Buka / Be Warned! That Rice Could Be Fake / What Is Its Original Name?