Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die (863 Views)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Mathew 4:4 did not say "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant" Lieaatum.

To me it does. In fact, not only are they ignorant DT, they will actually die, at least younger than those who read more than one book. And that's if they ever begin to - what some will refer to as spiritually live, in the very first place.

But maybe my eyes work different to your own DT. Maybe I'm blind and can not see or your own eyes is dim and you can't see. So let us check the eyes of our peers shall we? They after all can not all be blind.

Can anyone who sees, "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant", please stand up.

There, DT. Where only the blind can miss it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 1:53am On Oct 05, 2022
The below shows how slaves are made to be slaves. Just convince people that they'd die if they eat of of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and you wouldn't even need to put chains on them to keep them from running away.

dydx2020:
Slave Bible From The 1800s Omitted Key Passages That Could Incite Rebellion.

On display now at the Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C., is a special exhibit centered on a rare Bible from the 1800s that was used by British missionaries to convert and educate slaves.

Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/7367095/slave-bible-omitted-key-passages#117279767
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

To me it does. In fact, not only are they ignorant DT, they will actually die, at least younger than those who read more than one book. And that's if they ever begin to - what some will refer to as spiritually live, in the very first place.

But maybe my eyes work different to your own DT. Maybe I'm blind and can not see or your own eyes is dim and you can't see. So let us check the eyes of our peers shall we? They after all can not all be blind.

Can anyone who sees, "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant", please stand up.

You are damn ignorant! Child or adult...? What did u know about being ignorant? When did "Man shall not live by bread alone... But by every words that proceeds from the mouth of GOD..." becomes what you think? If &when you don't know GOD &THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, how&why would you know THE WORDS THAT PROCEEDS FROM GOD & LORD JESUS...?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

You think all other books, books of religion or religion books are from GOD and from THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? Or are of GOD AND OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? Don't become a crook, because of some crook books... Rebuke every buke, books, duke, nuke, etc; ... that doesn't want your name to be in THE BOOK OF LIFE, THAT IS GOD & JESUS CHRIST
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 6:15am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

You think all other books, books of religion or religion books are from GOD and from THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? Or are of GOD AND OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? Don't become a crook, because of some crook books... Rebuke every buke, books, duke, nuke, etc; ... that doesn't want your name to be in THE BOOK OF LIFE, THAT IS GOD & JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
You think all other books, books of religion or religion books are from GOD and from THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? Or are of GOD AND OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? Don't become a crook, because of some crook books... Rebuke every buke, books, duke, nuke, etc; ... that doesn't want your name to be in THE BOOK OF LIFE, THAT IS GOD & JESUS CHRIST.

He has been more than a crook, he is evil and speaks as Satan would. See one of his statements.

budaatum:

DT, I never said any such nonsense, because no God could ever tell such a lie!

Where he said

Re: Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes by budaatum: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
nlPoster:
Since Adam and Eve remained alive after God told them they would surely die if they ate the fruit (they actually lived longer than almost everybody after them), what exactly can we infer from the story? I would like people's opinions.

budaatum:

God lied!

(Or the record in the Bible is corrupted.)

So, you are speaking to one of Satan's seeds here
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:
..Can anyone who sees, "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant", please stand up.

You are obviously the blind one for you would have seen that most of us read one book and we excelled in our studies as this guy has testified

drake2:
PN Okeke and Ababio made Physics and Chemistry so sweet and easy to pass. I had A2 and A1 respectively in both subjects...

And "Morden Biology" was our bible for biology.

And we have all experienced that too many cooks spoil the soup.
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by LordReed(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

My dear buda, thou doest cast pearls before swine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

My dear buda, thou doest cast pearls before swine.

One must spit on the ground and make clay to rub in blind eyes, my Lord.

Those who will see pearls will go bath in the Pool of Siloam.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are obviously the blind one for you would have seen that most of us read one book and we excelled in our studies as this guy has testified

And "Morden Biology" was our bible for biology [/b].

And we have all experienced that too many cooks spoil the soup.

I wonder what book you used for maths.
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Dtruthspeaker: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

I wonder what book you used for maths.

New Gen!
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

One must spit on the ground and make clay to rub in blind eyes, my Lord.

Those who will see pearls will go bath in the Pool of Siloam.

Indeed my dear buda, thou art truly wise.
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Indeed my dear buda, thou art truly wise.
I wish, my Lord.

You'd be surprised though at the many who read this thread and go and think. Even those who disagree find it's like a serpent on their mind.

And I only need [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2017%3A11-19&version=NIV&interface=amp]one leper out of every ten[/url].
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

I wish, my Lord.

You'd be surprised though at the many who read this thread and go and think. Even those who disagree find it's like a serpent on their mind.

And I only need [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2017%3A11-19&version=NIV&interface=amp]one leper out of every ten[/url].

Oh to have the patience of budaatum, a worthy goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Oh to have the patience of budaatum, a worthy goal.

I learnt it from Christ my Lord. Everyone can.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by bobestman(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2022
If you need knowledge via books, you should not depend on one. The bible is a plagiarised book. It was copied from other ancient books. It has been re-written many times. Many truth are already lost. The contents of the original book was sealed a long time ago and the knowledge is only given to the one to unseal it. Those of that lineage know few things. This is why I laugh at many Churchians when they argue and fight on things written a long time ago, sealed and translated many times. This ignorant Churchians will never agree that they are wrong.

If you need true knowledge on any issue or doctrine, "know thyself". Learn to meditate and work with your Chi/Ori/light/angel/your forces. When you ask, you recieve direction via dreams and visions. But the true knowledge was only given to only one man. That is what they told you as endtime when the light will shine, lies bursted and the lost truth re-established or restored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by LordReed(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

Yeah, I need a refresher course. LoLz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Yeah, I need a refresher course. LoLz!

I tell you the truth. It's one of the most amazing books so long as one disbelieves and tests every word.

God Spirit An Da Spirit Dat Bulai

My good frenz, no go trus jus anybody dat tell dey get God Spirit. Firs tes fo see if da spirit dey get come from God. Cuz get plenny fake guys all ova da world. Dey tell dey da guys dat talk fo God, but dey not. Dis how you know da Spirit dat come from God. Wen get somebody dat tell Jesus Christ wen come one real guy jalike us, dass da guy wit da Spirit dat come from God! But wen somebody tell dat Jesus no was one real guy, dass da guy wit da spirit dat neva come from God. Dass da same spirit dat stay go agains Christ. You guys wen hear dat goin get one guy dat go agains Christ, an now dat guy awready stay inside dis world.

1 JOHN 4:1-3

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He has been more than a crook, he is evil and speaks as Satan would. See one of his statements.

Where he said

Re: Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes by budaatum: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
nlPoster:
Since Adam and Eve remained alive after God told them they would surely die if they ate the fruit (they actually lived longer than almost everybody after them), what exactly can we infer from the story? I would like people's opinions.

So, you are speaking to one of Satan's seeds here

No wonder... That is what he is...
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
No wonder... That is what he is...

They said the same about someone you know.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Image123(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

Christ is your Lord, that's good news if i read right.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

Christ is your Lord, that's good news if i read right.
A comma was intentionally left out.

My Lord is my Lord. Christ is a character I read about in a very good book from which I learn a lot.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Image123(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:
A comma was intentionally left out.

My Lord is my Lord. Christ is a character I read about in a very good book from which I learn a lot.

That's unfortunate, i mis-read.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

And He never said any wrong thing which when every one who heard what He was accused of saying, we all knew that they were liars and evil things as you are.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

That's unfortunate, i mis-read.

That's ok. Many do.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And He never said any wrong thing which when every one who heard what He was accused of saying, we all knew that they were liars and evil things as you are.

You sound like Caiaphas. Fortunately, you can't touch buda.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

You sound like [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2011:45-57&version=NIV]Caiaphas[/url]. Fortunately, you can't touch buda.

Elijah did not need to touch the soldiers before they were roasted your destruction cometh and thou shalt surely be devoured by evil.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Elijah did not need to touch the soldiers before they were roasted your destruction cometh and thou shalt surely be devoured by evil.

Thank you for loving buda as much as you love yourself. May your God continue to empower you so you love yourself more.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

Are you a male or female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Are you a male or female?

My gender is none of your business. Stop trying to look up my skirt!
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

What is up in your skirt or what is inside your skirt...? Your skirt and what is inside your skirt, is none of my business; if and when you have not accepted JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR...

1 Like

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

I didn't ask about your gender because I want to look up your skirt... I asked because you are sounding like someone that I know... Or familiar with... The way you writes and the links you are posting... Are similar to the person that I know... Meanwhile, I am aware that some skirt-if not all skirt; are casket or are like casket with no jacket and or with no life jacket. I don't look up to the skirt... As I don't know what is inside the skirt... I don't look to the outskirt, at the outskirt & or beyond the outskirt... There is no market inside the skirt, that I want to ket or that I want to let... I don't need a pet & I am sure or I want to believe that; there is not pet market in the skirt... Skirt is not a pet or it is not like a pet... Those who wear 'skirt' or those who look up to skirt or who look inside the skirt, would not hear the sound of the trumpet... I don't look or won't look...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting How Atheists Believe In Non-existent Civilisations But.. / Are We Capable Of Objective Perception As Humans? / Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.