Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... (625 Views)

Bigotry: We Can't Vote For A Yoruba Man In Edo- Obidients / "Imo Can't Vote For Uzodinma" - Kelly Handsome, Clashes With APC Chieftains / Just In: Don't Insult The Yorubas, We Can't Vote A Walking Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by antontech(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have seen a video where a pastor was encouraging Yorubas to vote for Tinubu and another one where a northerner is asking northerners to vote for Atiku. Igbos voted for Abiola, Obasanjo, Atiku and Yaradua. Now we want to vote our son and we are now tagged tribalistic people. You tag him Biafra President.

Igbos are the most untribalistic in Nigeria, they will come to your city, buy land, build shops, build houses, even contribute money to construct roads. There have been many records of affluent Igbo people building roads in other parts of the country. And they still pay taxes in all this places. Yet all they get is constant threats especially from some prominent Yorubas.

You said Igbos were looking for Biafra before and now Obidient and I ask how many Yorubas condemned Sunday Igboho or other groups campaigning for oduduwa republic? But u want Igbos to condemn Nnamdi Kanu.

I have analysed previous presidential results and will tell you categorically that Buhari won because of Yorubas. Osibanjo was added on the ticket and you all start singing praises for Buhari not minding his previous antecedents as a president.

We are here again and some Yorubas are pushing Tinubu as the Messiah while forgetting it was the same Tinubu that went round promising Nigerian that Bubu will create heaven for us. They are not considering his health and age even with wat we went through with Yaradua and Buhari's health. If there is Oduduwa republic, will you allow Tinubu to be your leader?

If Yorubas should only vote for a Yoruba indegene and Northerners should only vote for a northerner, why don't this country be divided and let everyone go their separate ways.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Peacemaker5128: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
They are just ungrateful human being
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Nyamuri: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Abeg shut up with that foolish and stupid statement!! It's not like u had any choice any way, if not for all those candidates u listed, you would u have voted for?

You have seen a video where a pastor and cleric encouraged Yoruba and northerners to vote their people, but u haven't seen videos where Ibo pastors mandated their congregation to vote PO right undecided hypocrite!

Talks of u voting others is stale and dry, no nyamuri will ever become president!

PO is a Ibo project, we northerners won't touch him with a 7ft pole
antontech:
I have seen a video where a pastor was encouraging Yorubas to vote for Tinubu and another one where a northerner is asking northerners to vote for Atiku. Igbos voted for Abiola, Obasanjo, Atiku and Yaradua. Now we want to vote our son and we are now tagged tribalistic people. You tag him Biafra President.

Igbos are the most untribalistic in Nigeria, they will come to your city, buy land, build shops, build houses, even contribute money to construct roads. There have been many records of affluent Igbo people building roads in other parts of the country. And they still pay taxes in all this places. Yet all they get is constant threats especially from some prominent Yorubas.

You said Igbos were looking for Biafra before and now Obidient and I ask how many Yorubas condemned Sunday Igboho or other groups campaigning for oduduwa republic? But u want Igbos to condemn Nnamdi Kanu.

I have analysed previous presidential results and will tell you categorically that Buhari won because of Yorubas. Osibanjo was added on the ticket and you all start singing praises for Buhari not minding his previous antecedents as a president.

We are here again and some Yorubas are pushing Tinubu as the Messiah while forgetting it was the same Tinubu that went round promising Nigerian that Bubu will create heaven for us. They are not considering his health and age even with wat we went through with Yaradua and Buhari's health. If there is Oduduwa republic, we will allow Tinubu to be your leader?

If Yorubas should only vote for a Yoruba indegene and Northerners should only vote for a northerner, why don't this country be divided and let everyone go their separate ways.

6 Likes

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by AdamuKD: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Is that all? Bring in the propaganda
But we have already made up our mind that we are voting OBIDATTI everywhere
So go and drink cold fura da nono grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by AdamuKD: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
Abeg shut up with that foolish and stupid statement!! It's not like u had any choice any way, if not for all those candidates u listed, you would u have voted for?

You have seen a video where a pastor and cleric encouraged Yoruba and northerners to vote their people, but u haven't seen videos where Ibo pastors mandated their congregation to vote PO right undecided hypocrite!

Talks of u voting others is stale and dry, no nyamuri will ever become president!

PO is a Ibo project, we northerners won't touch him with a 7ft pole
Kaci ubanka shaga
You and who northerner?
We the middle belt has endorsed Obi and if you don't like it, go and kill yourself. Akuya mmeeee

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by funshint(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
"Igbos are the most untribalistic in Nigeria, they will come to your city, buy land, build shops, build houses, even contribute money to construct roads"
So they welcome you to come and build in their own land but do you welcm others when they come to your place?...with these few points of yours I can actually conclude that you are not well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by antontech(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
funshint:
"Igbos are the most untribalistic in Nigeria, they will come to your city, buy land, build shops, build houses, even contribute money to construct roads"
So they welcome you to come and build in their own land but do you welcm others when they come to your place?...with these few points of yours I can actually conclude that you are not well!

So u are saying Igbos don't welcome other tribes in their region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2022
I love the igbos

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Abdul05: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2022
You are talking about tinubu as if he is the one ruling... grin grin empty-headed

If someone wants to have a race ,won't he or she race with other contestants?

Then if so, why does op want Obidient on the race alone ?
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Patriotsleague: 12:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Another stupid fool, I said this before, igbos can leave, igbos are just a fraction, one of 6 parts of Nigeria. You people can decide to all relocate to South East, live there alone, you can leave, Nigeria is not dividing. Carry your cross. I have never seen any biafran post a sensible topic. Dull people. For the record, igbos and fulanis are the biggest tribal bigots in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by GeneralPula: 1:42am On Sep 24, 2022
antontech:

We are here again and some Yorubas are pushing Tinubu as the Messiah while forgetting it was the same Tinubu that went round promising Nigerian that Bubu will create heaven for us. They are not considering his health and age even with wat we went through with Yaradua and Buhari's health. If there is Oduduwa republic, will you allow Tinubu to be your leader?

Igbos did not vote for Abiola. It has been proven on nairaland several times..

We condemned Sunday igboho, check past threads. He was a Pdp thug. He worked for Oyinlola back then, which made me believe it was some politicians that paid him to act. Nobody made him spokesman for Yoruba. God saved him, he hasn’t gone too far. We have several elders. We have several political leaders. We have several traditional leaders. We have several religion leaders. Anything that’s not from them is a mere joke..

Lol. Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. Other Nigerians are not as tribal as Igbos. This is why Igbos do feel convenient going to other region for settlement. You can’t come to my land for a better life if I am tribal. No, you won’t even think of coming.

You can’t say because you’ve been voting your political interest, you’re not tribal. That’s fallacy. If you wanna go measure how tribal you people are, check the hospitality, being accommodative & so on. It’s not only Igbos that voted for those you mentioned.

If Nigerians are saying Peter Obi is Igbo agenda, then it’s the Igbos that let them believe so. I mean,,, how would you be screaming Biafra or death all these while and just a few months to elections, you suddenly switched to Peter Obi? If I’m to put it rightly, Peter Obi is a biafra agenda..

Peter obi can’t win election. And I doubt if Igbos would be able to leave Nigeria. Why? Cuz an Igbo man abolished the regional system that would have enabled them. Go and ask the Igbo man that abolished the regional system why he did it and stop forming any nonsense victim here..

6 Likes

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Kokoy2022: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Yoruba are the worst thing that happen to humanity,after Lucifer. How can a tribe be treacherous, hypocritical,slimy,full of bile, jealous, hateful,evil and opposed to equity,justice and fairness?
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by ezegold4we: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Pete Obi is brand New engine

Atiku is used engine

Tinubu is abandoned engine,

Dear Nigerian voter, Which engine will u take as your choice come 2023 presidential election?

Drop your tribal and religious mindset and make good use of your Brain and Sense for once,,

You Have been voting for criminal's and Destiny killier's in the name of my tribe and my religion, where has it lead you and your Future to? No nation has ever developed by playing religious and tribal politics, It's Time to vote for competency, capacity and credibility,

Vote wisely, vote for Obi/Datti.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Thinkfree(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2022
AdamuKD:

Kaci ubanka shaga
You and who northerner?
We the middle belt has endorsed Obi and if you don't like it, go and kill yourself. Akuya mmeeee
you and who be middle belt
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Truthisunique2: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2022
It's the Igbo blackmail for me

Peter obi is not the god they claim him to be

Why didn't igbos route for gani fawehimi, and the likes of other non igbos since they deceive themselves that obi is a saint

Honestly let the election come, people would discover how grossly overrated this obi is, the only surprise would be he would finish ahead of Kwanwaso if kwanwaso doesn't step down since igbos are backing him

Even tinubu that won't win would finish ahead of obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Uchek(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Where and when was it proven on nairaland.com that Igbos did not vote for Abiola. Do you understand the certaintyin the assertion IGBOS DID NOT VOTE FOR ABIOLA?

GeneralPula:

Igbos did not vote for Abiola. It has been proven on nairaland several times..

We condemned Sunday igboho, check past threads. He was a Pdp thug. He worked for Oyinlola back then, which made me believe it was some politicians that paid him to act. Nobody made him spokesman for Yoruba. God saved him, he hasn’t gone too far. We have several elders. We have several political leaders. We have several traditional leaders. We have several religion leaders. Anything that’s not from them is a mere joke..

Lol. Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. Other Nigerians are not as tribal as Igbos. This is why Igbos do feel convenient going to other region for settlement. You can’t come to my land for a better life if I am tribal. No, you won’t even think of coming.

You can’t say because you’ve been voting your political interest, you’re not tribal. That’s fallacy. If you wanna go measure how tribal you people are, check the hospitality, being accommodative & so on. It’s not only Igbos that voted for those you mentioned.

If Nigerians are saying Peter Obi is Igbo agenda, then it’s the Igbos that let them believe so. I mean,,, how would you be screaming Biafra or death all these while and just a few months to elections, you suddenly switched to Peter Obi? If I’m to put it rightly, Peter Obi is a biafra agenda..

Peter obi can’t win election. And I doubt if Igbos would be able to leave Nigeria. Why? Cuz an Igbo man abolished the regional system that would have enabled them. Go and ask the Igbo man that abolished the regional system why he did it and stop forming any nonsense victim here..
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by antontech(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Kokoy2022:
Yoruba are the worst thing that happen to humanity,after Lucifer. How can a tribe be treacherous, hypocritical,slimy,full of bile, jealous, hateful,evil and opposed to equity,justice and fairness?

The want presidency to South and it cannot be zoned to southeast. is that not hypocrisy
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Durabest: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Kokoy2022:
And you are crying daily begging the Yorubas to vote peter obi,lgbos are not sincere people like i always said,fowl go get teeth b4 lgboman rule naija.
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Lazyreporta(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2022
But you've not seen the ones, igbo pastor telling Igbos to vote for obi? cheesy

https://fb.watch/fv2vvcKMqW/

https://fb.watch/fv2aEI0QHR/

I guess this one na Yoruba to Yoruba abi

You guys are the worst, but quick to judge others and hide una self.
Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
antontech:

Stop fooling yourself. Yiibos didn't vote for Abiola. Yiibos voted for Obasanjo because they knew their tribal candidates had a cat's chance in hell of winning. And knowing Obj was actually not the Yoruba candidate (that was Olu Falae), they voted en masse for OBJ to counter the Yorubas. You guys are not intelligent enough to even carry out a cover-up.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... by antontech(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Another stupid fool, I said this before, igbos can leave, igbos are just a fraction, one of 6 parts of Nigeria. You people can decide to all relocate to South East, live there alone, you can leave, Nigeria is not dividing. Carry your cross. I have never seen any biafran post a sensible topic. Dull people. For the record, igbos and fulanis are the biggest tribal bigots in Nigeria.

Leave so that you can inherit our properties. Even if there is Biafra, Igbos hv right to live anywhere in the world the way you do.

(1) (Reply)

Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. / 2023: 72% Of Nigerians Want Peter Obi As President, New Poll Reveals / There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.