Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves (12566 Views)

2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria / Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by ardave2k13: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:
The youths are for BAT... We support him to be the next President of our dear country!
Not one person with only GCE certificate in his life.

That's right. He's the only man that has demonstrated capacity in Revenue Generation through systematic approach. Other contenders are pretenders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by ardave2k13: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2022
07kjb:
Only Obi can guarantee all this

What's his record?

Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by ardave2k13: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:
IT'S LIKE THE RULING PARTY IS LOSING THE ELECTION:

In previous elections from 1999 till date;

The opposition parties had always been the party that complained and lay propaganda against the ruling party.

But today, the reverse is the case, the ruling party is the party complaining and laying propaganda against a certain LABOUR PARTY.

WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING?

Because PitObi has succeeded in hypnotizing the Zombidients to the detriments of Real developmental plans.

They are just labouring in vain, the destined man for the job is taking over.

Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 2:43am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Labour Party are seriously leading on Twitter

Is that why the ruling party is complaining and bringing up some propagandas?

Are you sure you are not lying to yourself?

Hmmmmm! If what happened in Osun election will happen at the general election, I fear o for some people who has been lying to themselves.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 2:49am On Sep 26, 2022
ardave2k13:

Because PitObi has succeeded in hypnotizing the Zombidients to the detriments of Real developmental plans.

They are just labouring in vain, the destined man for the job is taking over.

Hahahaha developmental plans?

The type that he suggested to federal government to print more money during COVID pandemic when others were cutting down the cost of governance.

The type he asked government to employ 50 million youths to fight insurgents when no millitary in the world has up to 10 million men, even China and India which has the highest population in the world.

You are only been driven by ethnic and material sentiment and it has blinded your sense of judgement.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 3:52am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

Is that why the ruling party is complaining and bringing up some propagandas?

Are you sure you are not lying to yourself?

Hmmmmm! If what happened in Osun election will happen at the general election, I fear o for some people who has been lying to themselves.

Osun elections results, Labour party won on twitter with a huge margin while in real life, Labour Party came a distant 5th position

Ekiti elections results, Labour Party won on twitter again but in real life came an extreme distant 15th position.

The two labor Party contestants have taken their positions as Governors of Ekiti and Osun states on twitter while INEC gave certificates of return to both the APC and the PDP in real life.

As a side note: I personally don't care who wins between the PDP and APC as long as an IGBO person does not win elections into the presidency.

No IGBO man will ever rule Nigeria: Know this and know peace.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Reyhzor:

Sometimes I wonder why someone will waste data to type r*bish cheesy cheesy
You no get work??
I dey employ incase you want to learn business

I made reference to FIRS and you are here foaming at the mouth.

1) Is SE not a barren land?
2) Are SE people not the parasites of Nigeria?
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 4:20am On Sep 26, 2022
emilo2bad:

stop your propaganda no body is fighting for anybody. all candidates in this year presidential election are not New to us. nobody is fighting for next generation but selfish interes

Pls stop responding to those IPOB CANNIBALS.

How can anyone convince people that Peter Obi is a youth, A man well over 60 years.

Only an IPOB will tell us that Peter Obi who robbed Anambra blind is coming to fix Nigeria.

Only IPOB will tell us that the lying box called Peter Obi is not desperate for power after jumping from one party to another like a rabbit

Killer Peter Obi has serious human right abuses hanging on his neck with the murder and dumping of over 300 inocent people in Ezu river.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 4:26am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

Thank God for exposing your hate for a certain tribe called Igbos,

And thank God also that you are not God and will never determine what God is going to do in 2023.

What is the crime of an Igbo man before you, nothing but envy because God has blessed him and he has been successful in your region.

Has they fought you before like the Fulanis? Nooo!

Has they been the ones kidnapping your people? Noo!

Are they raping your women in their farms? Nooo?

Are they the people destroying and burning your farms? Nooooo!

Why the hate naa?

All because of your wicked envy and jealousy,

But you will prefer the Fulanis who the whole world knows and had the record of slaughtering your people like goats for years now.

No be juju be that?

You see why some of your brothers outside Nigeria calls you people down here idiots?

Please continue the hatred because I know your destruction is just in a little while.

My happiness is that Nigerians has rejected the two evil parties APC and PDP period.

Why do IPOB CANNIBALS like to deceive themselves that people envy and hate them.

Wake up and you will see that the only reason SE CANNIBALS are having problems with everyone is because of their criminal and EVIL activities.

SE people are the most executed people on the planet. Go to Asian countries and you will find many of your BLODAS on death row awaiting execution. Are you saying Asians are also envious of your BLODAS too?
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by ednut1(m): 4:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Awon alatenuje
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 4:45am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Why do IPOB CANNIBALS like to deceive themselves that people envy and hate them.

Wake up and you will see that the only reason SE CANNIBALS are having problems with everyone is because of their criminal and EVIL activities.

SE people are the most executed people on the planet. Go to Asian countries and you will find many of your BLODAS on death row awaiting execution. Are you saying Asians are also envious of your BLODAS too?

Hahahaha!

Look at who is talking?

I wonder where is the SKULL MINING capital of the world?

I wonder the certain man held by the FBI who has disgraced Nigeria in the US and is now known as a number one toilet washer?

I wonder who is a certain Ogun state governor aid that is still being held in the US for corruption charges?

Mention the names of the Igbos in Asia disgracing Nigeria and see if they are known names?

Please kindly tell that criminal you are supporting to go claim his frozen account drug money in the US.

Tell me why you will not support evill when you play with human heads as a region?

We fight and deal with our criminals like Orji Kalu, Rochas Okoracha, Dave Umahi etc in the the east. We don't celebrate criminals and SKULL MINNERS like you.

Please stay away from sniper o! after the 2023 election because Nigerians knows those who are genuine business men and drug barons with criminal records.

Nigerians are not fools,

Osun and Edo election still on our minds.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 5:23am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Look at who is talking?

I wonder where is the SKULL MINING capital of the world?

I wonder the certain man held by the FBI who has disgraced Nigeria in the US and is now known as a number one toilet washer?

I wonder who is a certain Ogun state governor aid that is still being held in the US for corruption charges?

Mention the names of the Igbos in Asia disgracing Nigeria and see if they are known names?

Please kindly tell that criminal you are supporting to go claim his frozen account drug money in the US.

Tell me why you will not support evill when you play with human heads as a region?

We fight and deal with our criminals like Orji Kalu, Rochas Okoracha, Dave Umahi etc in the the east. We don't celebrate criminals and SKULL MINNERS like you.

Please stay away from sniper o! after the 2023 election because Nigerians knows those who are genuine business men and drug barons with criminal records.

Nigerians are not fools,

Osun and Edo election still on our minds.

Typical SE CANNIBALS and ignorance.
I am not a southerner and all you are blabbing has no direct connection to me. I can only blame Lugard for mixing me with swines in the same country.

Denying that IGBOS are being executed all the time by Asian governments shows how much of a liar SE people are. Even your Peter Obi has been lying upandan.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Typical SE CANNIBALS and ignorance.
I am not a southerner and all you are blabbing has no direct connection to me. I can only blame Lugard for mixing me with swines in the same country.

Denying that IGBOS are being executed all the time by Asian governments shows how much of a liar SE people are. Even your Peter Obi has been lying upandan.

Hahahaha!

Just mention names naa?

Yes I know you are not a southerner, but a Yoruba northerner.

Who made you a northerner to start with?

What is your position in the north?

Use and dump as usual like you have always been used like toilet paper I guess?

You see why you are so foolish and deserve not to have been a human being in the first place? Because you have already considered yourself too cheap and useless, always a willing too to those who used you against your people.

Who are the people that killed the Catholic church members in Ondo? Are they Fulanis?

Who are they people fighting their people people in Kwara over religion issues?

Who are the people using MURIC to destroy the Yorubas unity in the south west?

You are just too dumb?

You don't even know what you are doing, so dumb and useless to think.

Please kindly wait for another Fulani herdsmen to come and screw your head up and down to tell you the next step to follow.

Olodo.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

I made reference to FIRS and you are here foaming at the mouth.

1) Is SE not a barren land?
2) Are SE people not the parasites of Nigeria?

Look at how FOOLISH and IDIOTIC you sound?

Someone is a parasite and giving you bad name around the world but anytime he feels like leaving you, you will start crying and even fighting to the extent of losing your soldiers.

How long are you going to deceive yourself and your unborn generation abeg?
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

Look at how FOOLISH and IDIOTIC you sound?

Someone is a parasite and giving you bad name around the world but anytime he feels like leaving you, you will start crying and even fighting to the extent of losing your soldiers.

How long are you going to deceive yourself and your unborn generation abeg?

SE are the official parasites in Nigeria.What are the IGR of the respective states in SE barren land.

As for your inability to leave Nigeria you have FELLOW IPOB CANNIBALS in the person's of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze to thank for that.

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze wrote that aspect of the constitution preventing any part of Nigeria from breaking away erroneously thinking SE would be the ones controlling the country not knowing that ISE would eventually be worse than third class citizens in the country.

Moral of this situation. When you want to dig a hole for someone to fall into, don't dig it too deep in case na you go come fall inside.

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze maliciously worked towards enslaving other Nigerians for SE not knowing that SE people would be the eventual slaves who would not be able to free themselves.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Just mention names naa?

Yes I know you are not a southerner, but a Yoruba northerner.

Who made you a northerner to start with?

What is your position in the north?

Use and dump as usual like you have always been used like toilet paper I guess?

You see why you are so foolish and deserve not to have been a human being in the first place? Because you have already considered yourself too cheap and useless, always a willing too to those who used you against your people.

Who are the people that killed the Catholic church members in Ondo? Are they Fulanis?

Who are they people fighting their people people in Kwara over religion issues?

Who are the people using MURIC to destroy the Yorubas unity in the south west?

You are just too dumb?

You don't even know what you are doing, so dumb and useless to think.

Please kindly wait for another Fulani herdsmen to come and screw your head up and down to tell you the next step to follow.

Olodo.

Stop advertising your steewpeedity online.

I am of Fulani decent and that makes me a born to rule which means me and my kind will always rule over you and your kind. Only SE CANNIBALS would expect not to run into other tribes on a forum as big as Nairaland.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Stop advertising your steewpeedity online.

I am of Fulani decent and that makes me a born to rule which means me and my kind will always rule over you and your kind. Only SE CANNIBALS would expect not to run into other tribes on a forum as big as Nairaland.

Hahahaha!
You can take any form and any shape you like it's your damn bleeping business because from the word go, you have never been proud of your identity.

If you are you would have been bold enough to tell where you are in the beginning and that's the SLAVE MENTALITY we are talking about.

Secondly, who are you ruling and where are you doing this your ruling?

Inside sambisa forest I guess or inside kidnapers den negotiating your release?

My friend go and organize your region and get those beggars of your damn bleeping street.

What's it the gain for being close to power when you are the poverty and out of school capital of the world?

Close that dirty toilet of yours if you have shame at all.

Olodo in high places.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

SE are the official parasites in Nigeria.What are the IGR of the respective states in SE barren land.

As for your inability to leave Nigeria you have FELLOW IPOB CANNIBALS in the person's of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze to thank for that.

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze wrote that aspect of the constitution preventing any part of Nigeria from breaking away erroneously thinking SE would be the ones controlling the country not knowing that ISE would eventually be worse than third class citizens in the country.

Moral of this situation. When you want to dig a hole for someone to fall into, don't dig it too deep in case na you go come fall inside.

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze maliciously worked towards enslaving other Nigerians for SE not knowing that SE people would be the eventual slaves who would not be able to free themselves.

I sincerely guess you are typing this nonsense from your hospital bed, because a normal breathing human being can never type this nonsense.

Imagine keeping a parasite and crying, fighting them and wasting your military men and resources to keep them.

Your olodo no get part two at all.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

I sincerely guess you are typing this nonsense from your hospital bed, because a normal breathing human being can never type this nonsense.

Imagine keeping a parasite and crying, fighting them and wasting your military men and resources to keep them.

Your olodo no get part two at all.

I am not surprised you resorted to insults after all the facts I gave you. Insults are the usual defence of SE people.

We will keep giving SE hot hot because we own SE people. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze sold SE to us and and we can do as we deem fit and no one can do anything about that.

If una done forget the past we no go waste time to remind una one more time. Who do anyhow go see anyhow.

Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

I am not surprised you resorted to insults after all the facts I gave you. Insults are the usual defence of SE people.

We will keep giving SE hot hot because we own SE people. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze sold SE to us and and we can do as we deem fit and no one can do anything about that.

If una done forget the past we no go waste time to remind una one more time. Who do anyhow go see anyhow.

Which insult are you talking about?

That you should be checked in your brain for believing that you are keeping a tribe that is a parasite to you and you are wasting your military men and resources trying to keep them?

If you are not in the hospital yet please kindly find someone to get you there as soon as possible.

We woke up one day and find out that being in Nigeria is a complete wast of time and resources and we decided to leave the bleeping union over 50 years ago.

Has this worthless union of yours getting better?

How many beggars do you have now in your village?

I'm even surprised that you can express yourself in English because it's a disadvantage for your leaders who uses you people for Almajeri and political thuggury.

Please kindly go check yourself, and advise no be curse.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by haslaw(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

Which insult are you talking about?

That you should be checked in your brain for believing that you are keeping a tribe that is a parasite to you and you are wasting your military men and resources trying to keep them?

If you are not in the hospital yet please kindly find someone to get you there as soon as possible.

We woke up one day and find out that being in Nigeria is a complete wast of time and resources and we decided to leave the bleeping union over 50 years ago.

Has this worthless union of yours getting better?

How many beggars do you have now in your village?

I'm even surprised that you can express yourself in English because it's a disadvantage for your leaders who uses you people for Almajeri and political thuggury.

Please kindly go check yourself, and advise no be curse.

SE slaves cannot express themselves except with insults like agberos.

As for keeping our SE slaves, we are only obeying the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. If not we would have exterminated SE a long time ago. Another reason is that keeping our SE slaves still have benefits.

As a born to rule, I have been trained in leadership (something your kind know nothing about). Which is why I read, write and speak English and Arabic Languages perfectly. As a bonus, I also speak French too but not as good as the other Languages.

I was bred and brought in a civilized manner unlike animalistic SE SLAVES.

I no be your mate. You would kiss my feet if you saw me.

Speaking English, Arabic and some French is very common up North. I have never seen any SE slave speaking Arabic or French which means SE are the epitome of dullness in Nigeria.

If not for social media, your type would never be able to speak with me, hence I will however not reply you again.
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by broadman20: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

SE slaves cannot express themselves except with insults like agberos.

As for keeping our SE slaves, we are only obeying the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. If not we would have exterminated SE a long time ago. Another reason is that keeping our SE slaves still have benefits.

As a born to rule, I have been trained in leadership (something your kind know nothing about). Which is why I read, write and speak English and Arabic Languages perfectly. As a bonus, I also speak French too but not as good as the other Languages.

I was bred and brought in a civilized manner unlike animalistic SE SLAVES.

I no be your mate. You would kiss my feet if you saw me.

Speaking English, Arabic and some French is very common up North. I have never seen any SE slave speaking Arabic or French which means SE are the epitome of dullness in Nigeria.

If not for social media, your type would never be able to speak with me, hence I will however not reply you again.

Common get out here!

How many properties do you people have in Abuja?

People who will have made to pay for whatever they buy are deceiving themselves with born to rule.

Where are you ruling self?

For my gateman house where your brother is opening gate for me up and down. If you just open that your toilet again, I will sack him.

How many Igbos are northerner gatemen?

Person wey I take 100 year's pass the make noise for me for power we will soon collect from them.

Olodo
Re: Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves by emilo2bad: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Pls stop responding to those IPOB CANNIBALS.

How can anyone convince people that Peter Obi is a youth, A man well over 60 years.

Only an IPOB will tell us that Peter Obi who robbed Anambra blind is coming to fix Nigeria.

Only IPOB will tell us that the lying box called Peter Obi is not desperate for power after jumping from one party to another like a rabbit

Killer Peter Obi has serious human right abuses hanging on his neck with the murder and dumping of over 300 inocent people in Ezu river.

FACT my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Umahi’s Senatorial Candidacy / Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge / Anyone Aggrieved With Travel Ban Should Go To Court – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.