Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. (1164 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by arewaboy01(m): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2022
tiger28:
Sooooo....

No Northerner voted for GEJ?

No Northerner voted for Obasanjo?

It seems you guys are too addicted to tribalism!

because wey voted them doesn’t mean we will vote obi…he should wake up from dreamworld
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by waldigit: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Elections are won by electorates but we have failed to understand that which is understandable probably the obvious rigging which happen in some few places... Nigerians have always been united when it comes to choosing candidates for the office of president, this fact also we have refused to acknowledge. Now let's see some examples.
Now Obasanjo a Southerner won the election and was heavily voted for by the Northerners right?
Also, Jonathan was also voted for and was elected in 2011, now tell me if he only won the election by votes from the South?
NB: in all these elections, Buhari a core northerner was also in contention but never got the chance even with the love support from the North?
My opinion on the 2015 election which brought in Buhari, Nigerians were not happy with the way Jonathan and his party run the affairs of the government and in turn, voted him out during the elections. Now Buhari didn't just win by votes from the North even though majority of the votes came in from there. The Southerners in their numbers voted him because of the believe that he will be the 'messiah' sad.

In conclusion, now the election is around the corner and again another candidate has been endorsed by Nigerians again (OBIDATTI) which many think is just an online frenzy but 2023 shall tell. Noise makers like Reno omockery will be shamed. BBN which use to be the darling program for our youths have been relegated into almost a non existence program because of the current movement for a better Nigeria.
Now to my darling desperate urchins and to*uts Pls bring the vaulence in the comment section cos I have comrades who are ever ready...
One thing is certain, we are united in our choice and this election will prove that unity is much more profound than tribalism and ethnicity.
Parochial opinion.
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by highchief1: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Elections are won by electorates but we have failed to understand that which is understandable probably the obvious rigging which happen in some few places... Nigerians have always been united when it comes to choosing candidates for the office of president, this fact also we have refused to acknowledge. Now let's see some examples.
Now Obasanjo a Southerner won the election and was heavily voted for by the Northerners right?
Also, Jonathan was also voted for and was elected in 2011, now tell me if he only won the election by votes from the South?
NB: in all these elections, Buhari a core northerner was also in contention but never got the chance even with the love support from the North?
My opinion on the 2015 election which brought in Buhari, Nigerians were not happy with the way Jonathan and his party run the affairs of the government and in turn, voted him out during the elections. Now Buhari didn't just win by votes from the North even though majority of the votes came in from there. The Southerners in their numbers voted him because of the believe that he will be the 'messiah' sad.

In conclusion, now the election is around the corner and again another candidate has been endorsed by Nigerians again (OBIDATTI) which many think is just an online frenzy but 2023 shall tell. Noise makers like Reno omockery will be shamed. BBN which use to be the darling program for our youths have been relegated into almost a non existence program because of the current movement for a better Nigeria.
Now to my darling desperate urchins and to*uts Pls bring the vaulence in the comment section cos I have comrades who are ever ready...
One thing is certain, we are united in our choice and this election will prove that unity is much more profound than tribalism and ethnicity.
we have Okowa Obaseki and diri also in the north.betrayal spirit is not a spirit of south alone.tinubu will win atiku in the north.
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by Aiel123: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2022
highchief1:
we have Okowa Obaseki and diri also in the north.betrayal spirit is not a spirit of south alone.tinubu will win atiku in the north.
Okowa didn't betray the south.
The communique issued at the Asaba declaration which Okowa hosted contained no call for a southern presidency, rather the issue of Ban on Open Grazing was the main purpose of that meeting. Twisting facts to suit your narrative is being mischievous.
The meeting held in Akwa ibom at The Governor's lodge was the only South South meeting where the issue of Southern presidency was discussed and Okowa wasn't present neither was he represented for ... so how can accuse someone not present in a gathering of turning back on the gathering?
Wike and Udom was the closest challenger if the south in PDP presidential primaries
Ortom chaired the committee on zoning and it was thrown open (Okowa never did)
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by highchief1: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Aiel123:

Okowa didn't betray the south.
The communique issued at the Asaba declaration which Okowa hosted contained no call for a southern presidency, rather the issue of Ban on Open Grazing was the main purpose of that meeting. Twisting facts to suit your narrative is being mischievous.
The meeting held in Akwa ibom at The Governor's lodge was the only South South meeting where the issue of Southern presidency was discussed and Okowa wasn't present neither was he represented for ... so how can accuse someone not present in a gathering of turning back on the gathering?
Wike and Udom was the closest challenger if the south in PDP presidential primaries
Ortom chaired the committee on zoning and it was thrown open (Okowa never did)
na una sabi.I don’t want Nigeria to be good mind u.I’m a beneficiary of the failed system.If power should remain in the north for me to be making money why not.wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by Aiel123: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2022
highchief1:
na una sabi.I don’t want Nigeria to be good mind u.I’m a beneficiary of the failed system.If power should remain in the north for me to be making money why not.wetin concern me.
Whether power remains in south or north, all I'm saying is that Okowa didn't betray the south as it was claimed he did by mischievous, disparaging and ill-intentioned narrative pushed on social media.

1 Like

Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by highchief1: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Aiel123:

Whether power remains in south or north, all I'm saying is that Okowa didn't betray the south as it was claimed he did by mischievous, disparaging and ill-intentioned narrative pushed on social media.
it’s only a mad southerner that will want power to return to the north after Buharis misrule.if u watch I didn’t mention only Okowa.I mention other southern govs.but it’s not my business if Nigeria let una stay e go let me stay.i repeat I don’t want Nigeria to be better.
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by Aiel123: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2022
highchief1:
it’s only a mad southerner that will want power to return to the north after Buharis misrule.if u watch I didn’t mention only Okowa.I mention other southern govs.but it’s not my business if Nigeria let una stay e go let me stay.i repeat I don’t want Nigeria to be better.
If power is coming to South,we all know which zone in the south it is supposed to be...
But since it wasn't micro zoned let every test their strength in the field.
I remain unapologetically pro Atiku. And I'm not mad.
How about a Muslim succeeding a Muslim?
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by SU50: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
What is this.

A very bad attempt at speaking Hausa.
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by highchief1: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Aiel123:

If power is coming to South,we all know which zone in the south it is supposed to be...
But since it wasn't micro zoned let every test their strength in the field.
I remain unapologetically pro Atiku. And I'm not mad.
How about a Muslim succeeding a Muslim?
bros anyone.i love tinubu because of his consistency in politics and life generally.atiku has not been consistent moving from party to party running away from Nigeria at the slightest of opportunity.if presidential election is to go by hard work then tinubu must take it.but none of them be my blood and whatever polices they put up if Nigerians can survive I will survive.

1 Like

Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2022
waldigit:
Parochial opinion.
what ever you call it, facts are there for you to see... Only a myopic feeble minded person... Can reason the way you do wink
Re: ' No Northerner Will Leave Their Brother And Vote Any Southerner' Opinion. by Aiel123: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
highchief1:
bros anyone.i love tinubu because of his consistency in politics and life generally.atiku has not been consistent moving from party to party running away from Nigeria at the slightest of opportunity.if presidential election is to go by hard work then tinubu must take it.but none of them be my blood and whatever polices they put up if Nigerians can survive I will survive.
All the contestants has giving back to the betterment of this country. Vote your choice while I vote mine... It's that simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu / Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? / Again CBN Limits Total Daily Withdrawal From ATM To N20k ❗️❗️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.