Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (73258 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Obidients are like MTN, everywhere you go grin

130 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:27am On Sep 24, 2022
PO is coming
Watch the moment Peter Obi arrived ancient city of Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Puka-oCVg

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by koolhayde(f): 5:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Ok aff y
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by GTkester: 5:27am On Sep 24, 2022
2023 is the year northerners will tell their overlords that they are not illiterates after all.

857 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2022
More

307 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by God1000(m): 5:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi is unstoppable.

Haters should take note

615 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi is uniting Nigerians while others are playing tribal politics

577 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by izenco2005(m): 5:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Like play like play

539 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by plaindealer: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2022
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by kollinz1234(m): 5:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Omor see better breakfast served.

The 2023 general elections will be a protest vote and it can only favor Peter Obi. Obi will gain a decent vote from the north (a sympathy vote) due to northerners who still believes in equity and Justice).

I do not have much to offer, but I and my family will vote Obi

Obidatti 2023

623 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by cmikel: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2022

POLITICIANS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR HYPROCRACY

BUT OBI SHOWED HE IS REAL , THIS SHOWS THAT WHAT YOU SEE IS WAT YOU GET

UNLIKE POLITICIANS WHO MAKE PROMISES AND DISGUISE IN TRADITIONAL ATTAIRE
WHEN VISITING AND FORGET THE PEOPLE AFTER THEY ARE ELECTED.

I HAIL OBI FOR BEIGN WHAT HE IS THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED IN NIGERIA

312 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2022
These are the real northerners, the rational and moderate ones and not the extremists all stationed in APC. This is time for the moderate North, people with same mindset like Aminu Kano (may his soul rest in peace) to show the extremist that not all of them are fundamentalist

338 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by plaindealer: 5:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Pandora dull no be small.. grin

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

I feel your pain grin

257 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Penguin2: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Hurricane Obi is sweeping all over Nigeria.

God has finally remembered Nigeria.

289 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Tonypen247(m): 5:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi is not a hypocrite that will want to act In a special way, just to deceive people. He is in his true form.
Don't these guys get tired of sounding stupid in the name of criticism

You might need my signature service below. Kindly check it out.

268 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by mycar: 5:42am On Sep 24, 2022
I hate it shameless politicians, Adam mustn't talk, that was the same way Reno reduced himself to an ordinary town Cryer.

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by ezegold4we: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Pete Obi is brand New engine

Atiku is used engine

Tinubu is abandoned engine,

Dear Nigerian voter, Which engine will u take as your choice come 2023 presidential election?

Drop your tribal and religious mindset and make good use of your Brain and Sense for once, vote wisely.

251 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by SmartPolician: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2022
I'm impressed with the the responses.

I am sure Adamu Garba will be disappointed.

If Obi wins in 2023, I see his presidency similar to that of Jonathan which will favour north more than South. Whichever be the case, Nigeria needs a president who genuinely believes in education because many northerners need to be educated to think independently and compete globally.

We cannot continue to have a country where some people use 10 or fewer scores to gain admission into unity schools because they are considered educationally disadvantaged. Everyone has to be on the same level economically, educationally and otherwise. That's how an ideal country works.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by princeade86(m): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi that have no structure is giving them headache..... Lol

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Bobloco: 5:45am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin

I know that you are in serious pain

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Bobloco: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

You are pained

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by plaindealer: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2022
post=116959439:

I feel your pain ;

I see, Pandora met with some villagers too. grin

163 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Racoon(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi was right. Northerners visiting the south have never changed their large flowing majestic looking caftans/agbada for any other social attire because they love their culture. Meanwhile, this was a political visit. So Adamu Garba remain the fool that he has always been. Remain the who you are.

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Tochi3(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Necks been pressed right now.... courtesy of PO

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by toneroforever(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Being "structureless" is turning into a major advantage. At least with God's backing & support from the masses,u won't have to spend from the bullion van. Neither will u have to answer to any godfather once u get into office. U only work for the people & be accountable to them. That's democracy, that's how to be a people's president.

Peter the rock is heading to Aso villa.
Let's make it POssible.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Aufbauh(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by iSense247: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

I see, Pandora met with some villagers too. grin
Peter Obi's presidency will heal you of your insanity.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Betanaija42moro: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Adamu Garba is talking nonsense

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by toneroforever(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Kwankwaso really missed out on a glorious chance to write his name in gold. If that alliance had worked;
Atiku would have handed over his baton ticket to Wike & returned to Dubai. Tinubu would have quit the race & shift attention on how to maintain relevance in the SW governorship elections, that's if the Yorubas still believe in APC, while
Obi would have been drafting page 4 of his acceptance speech by now.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by KEVIND: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Jagaban removed his shoes?
Hypocrites!

Kwankwaso at emir of Kano Palace with his shoe.

103 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.