Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira (48105 Views)

Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Tobi Amusan Breaks 100M Hurdles World Record / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by PNomsule: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
How much is she worth? I wan check something...
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by zeusdgrt(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Y
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I will do this one day...

My school should prepare because they will be getting gadgets and $2m

I believe you smiley

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by saysugar(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
How much she won, 1m is stingy?
Rozross:
She’s stingy, it’s too small . Shebi she’s rich in dollars. She try all the same �

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by HarlequinLekex: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2022
It is not an entitlement she does it if she wants or not,wetin hav u done biko
Rozross:
She’s stingy, it’s too small . Shebi she’s rich in dollars. She try all the same �
your mouth like stingy,what have u done,do you know how many times the girl borrow money to go for competition from her childhood days,go read her life story on google,quote me back i will give you what u want

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Omik111(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
That is good move, God if we have miss our way redirect us in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Elbethel1: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
That's a good move by her, wishing her more success in her career

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by BeanmanX(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Must u always seek attention Iyaebe?.... it's too early for this.

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Allisgud: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
If that one million is utilized well,it will do something in that school,make all those corrupt official no go swallow the money

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by HarlequinLekex: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Lolz,All of u wey dey book space,be careful o
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by assholemods: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
This one dey find attention. Yeye!

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by LIGHTROOM: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Adding value is a good thing

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Eriokanmi: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2022
This is the real meaning of SMALL GIRL, BIG GOD
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Elbethel1: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I will do this one day...

My school should prepare because they will be getting gadgets and $2m
May God bless you and help you fulfill your wish

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by just2endowed: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Layormiii:
Aww
Weldone Tobi.
This your dressing no follow sha

Make she dress and show things abi

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
Must u always seek attention Iyaebe?.... it's too early for this.
Are you not looking for trouble now?
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by humberjade: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Layormiii:
Aww
Weldone Tobi.

One of things she sucks at
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by CyberHustle: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Good example.
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Sweetvie: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
That's nice of her
Am proud of her

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by studM(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Redstubpen:
Star Girl kiss

God please don't forget me and let me never die with my talents. I want you to send my benefactor to harness my creative but hidden potentials.

I am tired of trying.

whats ur "creative n hidden" talent chairman

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
You mean OLASS. That's good of her.
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by IbileIfe: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Omo Oluwa bi.
Almighty Baba God will continue to bless you and lift you higher and higher in the sports world.
The Olympics gold medal is waiting for your collection.
Cheers World Champion.
We are proud of you 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Didi2d(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Layormiii:
Aww
Weldone Tobi.

The dressing dey some how I no go lie, plus the way she come do her shoulder.

But God don bless her sha

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Mercury12(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
You must talk. Haah haan!
You prefer politicians that steals billions and give a hundred million right?

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by seanwilliam(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
women and entitlement mentality 5&6

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Josewonder(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Azama college,otuo own east local government area , Edo state. I can't forget u.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Kog45(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
She no be footballer o.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Rinoxy: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
I really hope you ain't like this truly? If not, your mind needs a total overhauling.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Forumobserver12(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Indeed, Toby Amosun is the Champion of Champions...I wish her Injury free career and more success....

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by toxtimmy: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Of all you see of this woman and her deeds...you focus on dress when she wear?

There is is a saying that if you go kiriri and take the worst offender there.. give am expensive clothes to wear only and tell people the truth about his crime and stuff...nigerians would say god don answer him call and he is a big boy.

We are too materialistic.... And that's why thiefry and corruption reigns in our country.

Layormiii:
Aww
Weldone Tobi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri / Ahmed Musa Rejects Hand Shake From Kano Governor, Abba Yusuf (Video) / Sunday Oliseh's Cute Grown Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.