Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,605 members, 7,781,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira (48052 Views)

Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Tobi Amusan Breaks 100M Hurdles World Record / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by BigDawsNet: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
AdeWire001:

ameen

big bag talk cool

Amen
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
So she's nw a celebrity?

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by fx45(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tonypen247:
More big wins to her. smiley
When she don go meet and shake Buhari. I fear for her career going forward
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kudos to her
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Patokens: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
I like your spirit.ride on champ.
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by seunmind44: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Just one million naira? Very stingy girl. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Omoluabi rere
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Ray02: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
This lady like bending sha. Lol
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Dotez: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tobi
Tobi
Tobi

How many times did i call you?

Listen here,in whatsoever u will do here in 9ja b4 pulling out again, avoid any presidential handshake o,infact do not go to any close circumference to anything presidential o.

A word they say,is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by rollandben(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
The true Daughter of her father.
We are proud of you. More wins
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Burgerlomo: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Star lomo grin

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Arielle: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one!
Just like Asisat Oshoala, she is giving back.

May God bless you Tobi.

OLA Girls are always disciplined, Godfearing ,cute and smart, I am not surprised she is one of them wink

I love girls from those old iconic Ogun state secondary schools and always dreamed that one day, one among those beautiful brainy girls will marry me. God later granted me my wish and I am living happily ever after cheesy

check my signature for free stuffs!
Good job and congratulations. Quality always recognises quality.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
AuroraB:
Don't donate money to most causes in Nigeria!!! Ask what they need to finish up with what they have already and do the needful with strict monitoring

Then expect the bid wigs among the authorities to go for your head and even call you MOST STINGY.

She's someone I know from birth and we lived together, did everything together and even still doing things together as family friends.

If I tell you how she unanimously gifted her dad a Rav4 in 2018 while she was in US, you won't believe. She's nice and calm sha.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by VEHINTOLAR: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Yorubas are Omoluabi,proud of you Tobi !
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Yhemzie(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good gesture
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by AuroraB(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Then expect the bid wigs among the authorities to go for your head and even call you MOST STINGY.

She's someone I know from birth and we lived together, did everything together and even still doing things together as family friends.

If I tell you how she unanimously gifted her dad a Rav4 in 2018 while she was in US, you won't believe. She's nice and calm sha.
Not saying she's not nice.
Nigerians are known to steal from dead bodies/accident victims etc. Don't donate money to any cause and leave them at it. That's what I mean. They'll pocket it ASAP
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
AuroraB:
Not saying she's not nice.
Nigerians are known to steal from dead bodies/accident victims etc. Don't donate money to any cause and leave them at it. That's what I mean. They'll pocket it ASAP

Yeah, I understand you perfectly. Nigeria has rotten beyond redemption in term of corruption.

But, donating money to the school is the best thing in thus scenario.

If the school management likes, let them share the money for their own selfish gains. She has din what is expected of her.

Thanks buddy.
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by poseidon12: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
worksmart:
Kudos to her!

She is a truely patriotic African, not only has she never failed to turn up to represent Nigeria at every international event, she make it a point of even returning to Nigeria every year to compete in our national championships / trials even though her selection for global champs is guaranteed and she could have used that time competing in lucrative competitions around the world.

Not really surprised by this gesture and she is not really that rich as professional track athletes are not well compensated and any year they perform below expectations, they lose the small funding they were getting, most of which is used up in travelling to competitions and paying their coaching team and agents.

This is the type of person that should be entering politics after their athletics career is over.

Exactly. Kudos to her. I am proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Germi9: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stand up for the Champion grin i love those kids
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Godfather898989: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
I love this girl unconditionally. Work harder girl and break more records including yours
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Tgb1: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
cool
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Chazb(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
So she could given them all the dollar she have abi??
Na which planet you come from slf�

Rozross:
She’s stingy, it’s too small . Shebi she’s rich in dollars. She try all the same �
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

She an athlete
Not a model.
how about she's a beautiful young lady and a role model.....being an athlete doesn't justify her dressing like mgbeke, na Asisat Ashola dey dress?? Nawaoo
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by lereinter(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
She try fa

If it's me I can't go to such community now, maybe when I retire

Anything I want to do for them will be sent in proxy
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by lereinter(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dotez:
Tobi
Tobi
Tobi

How many times did i call you?

Listen here,in whatsoever u will do here in 9ja b4 pulling out again, avoid any presidential handshake o,infact do not go to any close circumference to anything presidential o.

A word they say,is enough for the wise

After Anthony Joshua postrate for buhari, his career don nosedive

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Betgold84: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Babe can give me goose bumps.
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Bimpe29: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
That's really nice of her. It's really awesome to appreciate and reconnect with the base.
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Osongosong2: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good effort by her.God bless her
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Onisokuso(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2022
That money too small now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / Anthony Nwakaeme’s Statue Erected In Turkey (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.