Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

When A Lady Claims She Ain't Ready To Settle Yet Gives You The Green Light - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Claims She Ain't Ready To Settle Yet Gives You The Green Light (1385 Views)

She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When A Lady Claims She Ain't Ready To Settle Yet Gives You The Green Light by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Towncrier007:

While I'm enjoying her entire body with the steady knacking?
The enjoyment is both ways but one person is pained and that person is you �. She’s just using you
Re: When A Lady Claims She Ain't Ready To Settle Yet Gives You The Green Light by Owologbo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Never you take that gender serious but una no dey hear word. They are nothing but sex objects & slaves.

Now that you have seen how wild she is... I will advise you NOT to breakup with her, just be fvcking her like an animal, make sure you damage her womb with your preeq. Whether you have sex with her or not always give her postinor2 to swallow, make sure her womb is totally damage.

If she ask you for money don't give her, don't waste your airtime calling her again. From now henceforth she is your sex slave. Whenever you're tired of her useless kpekus, bundle her like firewood and throw her out of your life. She belongs to the streets.

Infact, na she go by herself run from the relationship when she notice she's nothing but a sex slave to you.

How does this your advise sound to you?
He should damage her womb; for what exactly?
You should learn that there's no gain in hurting your fellow human being let alone someone you once profess to love.
Why can't you just let go and live a hate free life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Life Nah Your Guy Go Chop Your Face / Pls Don't Lie On This Thread / I Was Given 100 Euros, Should I Hold It Or Cash Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.