Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K (70645 Views)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Starz825(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Guy..
He was nervous....

That could be me sometimes....

You don't know if you are making the right decision or not......

My own relationship matter tire me....

I can just wake up in the morning ...i will stop calling and stop chatting.....

And the girl will be like...sup Lekan.... what's wrong with you?..... I'm sorry Esther.... I'm exhausted. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Andytyx(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
That guy na yahoo boy walai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by cavevk: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
higgs:
If this is true,then the groom is the S.I unit of stupidity.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:

Black Men

She can lift them from poverty and allow them to smell foreign sand.

As in you created an album specifically for these sort of images?

Una get strength o

4 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by judedwriter(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brave woman...True Love is scarce these days.

Thankfully, God is ❤️

All you need most especially is God.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Shadysen: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
strong woman unlike our women here
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by wiseone28: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
If na india now them for use available groom do am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by SaLongs1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Very bad of the groom to set her up like this.... let's hear his own side of the gist also.

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Havertz10: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
cheesy cheesy My guy factored pregnancy weight and Bailed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by poseidon12: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
allswellis:
o boy! E reach make broom groom run oo.

if you know you know

Looking at how fat the lady is, I am not surprised. But the guy should not have proposed.

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by diggindeep: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lucky guy saw that danger ahead an choose a better day to run away.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Smsport: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
poseidon12:

Looking at how fat the lady is, I am not surprised. But the guy should not have proposed.

She is not fat, she is just chubby, and she looks great and beautiful that way

3 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by poseidon12: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Looking at her, who wouldn't run?

But he dated her for 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Rahkman: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
The guy bin reason for night.....are you ready to spend the rest of your life with an elephant, better run now grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by BloomingDale(f): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don't know how blacks married to oyinbo people cope. They don't bathe often and they will proudly and bodly tell you they bathe or take a shower once a week, month, several months etc. Even their Hollywood elites and stars no dey baff.

Football fans will be shocked that Messi or Ronaldo bathe or take a shower once a month even with all the sweat from playing football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Havertz10: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
poseidon12:

But he dated her for 4 years.
Doesn't mean shit.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by BeanmanX(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Looking at her, who wouldn't run?
Ahswear! the guy realized that if he marry her he will be doomed forever hence why he ran as fast as he can... cheesy
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Yoighaman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congrats to her. Everything eventually works out for our own good. She should move on with her life.

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by advanceDNA: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
allswellis:
Make groom no go do make dem catch am oo

Them go sue the guy naaa....e don sure

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by eedimo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
In these Endtimes, nothing should come as a Suprise .
How is this a sign of the end time?
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Ckonnet: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Explorers:
The night before the wedding, Kayley stayed in an AirBnB celebrating with her bridesmaids while the groom and his groomsmen stayed in a caravan near the venue.

Kayley said: 'The groom and I had already agreed not to speak the night before the wedding anyway, so I didn't know what was happening at his end, I didn't have a clue.

I was in complete bliss - unknown bliss.'

The groomsmen contacted the bridal party to tell them he hadd left, she claims.

Kayley said: 'We woke up around 6am when the make-up artist arrived, we had breakfast together and then started getting ready.

'One of the groomsmen contacted my best friend to say the groom was gone, and the bridal party hid my phone so they could decide what was the best way to tell me and I wouldn't find out from someone else.

'They wanted to make sure he was definitely gone before panicking me.

'I found my phone and saw missed calls from his mum.

I called her back and she was crying and told me he had gone for a drive in the early hours of the morning, and he was gone.

'At that point, I wasn't nervous, I was still quite hopeful, as throughout our relationship, he had sometimes gone for a walk or a drive to clear his head when he was nervous.

'For a couple of hours, I was saying he was going to be there, and I was reassuring the girls. I honestly believed, hand on heart, that he was going to be there.

'I asked the girls, his family and the groomsmen to continue getting ready, because I honestly believed he was going to be there.'

I gave up already when I read he was in a caravan, most that do the caravan thing are nomads/psychos and the bride already knows about this unfortunately but just wanted to have this compulsory wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by BeanmanX(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don't know how blacks married to oyinbo people cope. They don't bathe often and they will proudly and bodly tell you they bathe or take a shower once a week, month, several months etc. Even their Hollywood elites and stars no dey baff.

Football fans will be shocked that Messi or Ronaldo bathe or take a shower once a month even with all the sweat from playing football.
Which kind of stupid lie is this?...stop typing nonsense here..

7 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by FireUpNow(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
What th groom did is best known to him but then he went too far. He should have never accepted to get married to her in the first instance I stead of this collosal and massive disgrace and disappointment. In all you do always consider the consequences of your actions on others and yourself
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Realists(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
allswellis:
WTF?

The guy is deluded with hell & end of days, allow to display his madness.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by olisaEze(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
eedimo:

How is this a sign of the end time?

He’s the president of NETS, Nairaland End Time Squad, their motto is 'being heavenly conscious and earthly useless'. End time is all he literally sees! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.