Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K (70629 Views)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oh what a strong woman, I am really impressed and proud of her. Being strong atimes is not seen in ones physical appearance, but is within. She is stronger than majority of those body*shaming her, yes her strength is within, not outside. She is not bigger than other women who find love, she was just unlucky to waste 4good years with a pig*of*a*man, a coward*. Whoever thinks that man will not reap what he sowed is a joker. Don't be surprised he will end up with the worst wife, a woman who will give him hell* here on earth.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by sync(f): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is so sad to read. She’s going to feel the pain in her alone time

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Broveens42(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Not everyone dear
During my masters days... my roommates are Caucasians and they take dia bath 6 times in a week.. Carlifonia is a Tropical States.. my roommates shower
atleast 6 times in a week... They usually skip 1 day a week, usually sunday, as they don't go anywher.. just home watching games or resting...

But during winter.. maybe once a week or 2 a week

Cold weather no easy.. and if you ain't careful, you form a habit of not taking your baths..
Habits can be very challenging to deal with.. when I did nysc Orientation in mangu camp, we were ok not taking baths because of cold
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Lightorder: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Most guys here are stupid. May it happen to your sisters or your daughters
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by johnfem321: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
May be the guy couldn’t cope with lots of crowd and had anxiety.. he should have done a quiet wedding instead.. him miss hin wedding or hin no miss ahm.. he is married by force
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Fesline(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
dawnomike:
I love her positive energy..

like..... she choose happiness over sadness from disappointment. This her principle should also be applied to our lifestyle that no man or woman should determine your happiness in life, you're the one to choose. someone once said "the only person who can disqualify you is you"

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by HeavenVGate: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Explorers:
Kayley Stead, who lives in Swansea, only learnt she wouldn't be getting married on the morning of her wedding.

Despite the heartbreak, Kayley decided to go ahead with the big day, surrounded with her loved ones around her, on September 15 at Oxwich Bay Hotel in Gower, Swansea, Wales.

Kayley went ahead with her wedding entrance, meal, speeches, dances and even posed for professional photos without her groom.

She spent £12,000 on the nuptials, so decided to enjoy the day with family and friends.

The bridal party woke up around 6am, and started getting ready, the groom had disappeared by this point.

Kayley (pictured with her bridesmaids) said 'asked the girls, his family and the groomsmen to continue getting ready, because I honestly believed he was going to be there'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11242965/Plucky-bride-reveals-went-ahead-12-000-wedding-day-despite-jilted.html?ito=social-facebook
Well, nothing wrong here. She married herself grin grin grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by BigYash: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Person never marry ,she blike hippopotamus, if she come marry,she no go even fit get up bath be that.. The guy run well o..

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by smokeyupu(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Enya loofu iye!

The guy japa go Japan
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Enumerator(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
cheesy
advanceDNA:
The groom run am street.....

The bride's father right now... wèrèy..if catch you!!!!
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by jaxxy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ner force sm1 to marry u even if uve been dating for so long. broken relationship is better than broken marriage.

I still wonder why the guy dated her for 4years if he knew he wasn't interested in marrying her? undecided
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by donbenie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
allswellis:
o boy! E reach make broom groom run oo.

if you know you know

He is a f00l, nobody forced him and he has been with her for FOUR YEARS..
So WTF!

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Regex: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:

Black Men

She can lift them from poverty and allow them to smell foreign sand.

Black men that has no value of and for themselves.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Martinez39s(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
I can't wed a large sack of rice. I would run as well; in fact, I wouldn't be caught dating such.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by asanausana91: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why e no go run? See how person big
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Tgb1: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Billboardciza: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Is up to him
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by lagosrd: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
That's why we alsesys tell you single guys to position yourself well. This is another missed opportunity. Ore iyawo ojiji... Sudden wife blessing .

Just imagine as a guy with no papers , you just proposed in a romantic way , you will just be lucky for life without hustling.

Morals. Position yourself well like a striker
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Konjiboii: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
She's gon cry when she gets home

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by thrillionaire(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
Have you try to know the exact reasons why he run away? Maybe some hidden secrets don burst grin grin
doesn't matter why. Be a man and show up! Why run away and leave your wife stranded? For me it doesn't matter what she's done. And I don't even think she did wrong
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Bribri: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
This has all shades of wickedness. Haba. This is wrong.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by BennyDGreat: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don't know how blacks married to oyinbo people cope. They don't bathe often and they will proudly and bodly tell you they bathe or take a shower once a week, month, several months etc. Even their Hollywood elites and stars no dey baff.

Football fans will be shocked that Messi or Ronaldo bathe or take a shower once a month even with all the sweat from playing football.

No top flight footballer won't take shower after serious training....

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Mike008(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na wa
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by LIGHTROOM: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
beardedboy:

This your picture, are you sure heaven is in your plans?

Only God knows who will make heaven.

Your duty is to add value to humanity and leave the rest for God.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by asatemple(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Better! Any which way na way
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Nigra(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Looking at her, who wouldn't run?
Then why did he propose Abi they did him the more you look,the less you see. undecided
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Omo e reach make he run O even me wey like chubby girls I can't can . cheesy
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Lollz(f): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oponu redpillers be hiding and not commenting on this kind of thread!!!!
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by carsuperman: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Black men are far better than your dirty black women that men buy and sell and then discard like used pampers
Jeon:

Black Men

She can lift them from poverty and allow them to smell foreign sand.

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Jeon(f): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
carsuperman:
Black men are far better than your dirty black women that men buy and sell and then discard like used pampers

Black men can only drag power with Black women... Why can't they fight their fellow Men from other races?
like this one replying men

Who do rituals more than Black men? The witch Black men have is to eat shit from dustbin,nothing else and you're calling that better than who?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.