Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria (36067 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Faults PDP BoT’s Resolution On Ayu / PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Thanos5555: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Jonifi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku should pacify with wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
God bless Wike for fighting in the interest of the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Side chick looking for a new lover
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by ChrisP92(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Strong � Man
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
E for wait dia! grin
We wanna hia more tory o.

He who runs from a fight lives to fight another day.

Moreeeeee pleaaaaaze!!! grin

Operation “ONE BILLION NAIRA MAN RUN”!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Announced3: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Trinitycian:

This is why I dislike you Obi people. Your hypocrisy and evil stink. The same Wike you hate so much because of what he did to your people in Oyigbo; the same Wike you vowed never to have anything to do with; the same Wike you have been demonising has suddenly become your 'saviour' that must be cherished because in your mind, he's headed to your labourer party ?

You have no principle. If the Devil endorses Obi today, you'll canonise him.

Why not learn from Atiku's people? See how they've been distancing themselves from people like Omokri and extremists not minding they're supporting their candidate.

But you Obi people don't care. Your desperation is something else.

In fact, with the way you guys are going about this, if Atiku doesn't win, let Tinubu win.

Bros na now you de reason them.. all this Obi supporters are two faced kiddo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Coronavirus1: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wike the slayer of big wings go rest small
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by abobote: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Again? Did he go with his follow follow Governors

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by SisterFire(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Trinitycian:

This is why I dislike you Obi people. Your hypocrisy and evil stink. The same Wike you hate so much because of what he did to your people in Oyigbo; the same Wike you vowed never to have anything to do with; the same Wike you have been demonising has suddenly become your 'saviour' that must be cherished because in your mind, he's headed to your labourer party ?

Why not learn from Atiku's people? See how they've been distancing themselves from people like Omokri and extremists not minding they're supporting their candidate.

In fact, with the way you guys are going about this, if Atiku doesn't win, let Tinubu win.
...he is my ikwerre brother but I hated him for his gross corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Asour: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Wike our man

The slayer of Northern irredentists who think they are everything in Nigeria.

Wike has helped prove that the [b]north is not the almighty political factor [/b]it has always prided itself as being; just that the south has always been their willing tool in their expired game of divide and conquer.

Now, Wike has demonstrated the the north needs the south as much as the south needs the north for there to be any political success in this country.

Long live Wike!

Meanwhile, I advise him not to make the mistake of choosing to work for Tinubu; that would be political suicide.

To be fair, Wike need not prove that. That has been known by discerning stakeholders.

In 2011, The Candidate who overwhelmingly won in the North, PMB, lost the general elections. So it's clear. The reason why Tinubu can 'ignore' the North is that he doesn't have the South East & SS. (He isn't that much welcome there). So he has little options but North).
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Shebbs: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
The Same Thing You Did To Your Own Brother Secondus For Your Selfish Political Interest Is What Ayu And Co Did To You So If You Like Travel To The Moon Or Sun The Fact Remains You'll Always Have A Back Seat If Atiku Or Tinubu Wins Unless You Join The Winning Party Known As Labour Party Where Democracy Is For All So As To Reclaim Your Relevance In Politics Otherwise You're Losing It Gradually.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by sukar886: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
We went to learn another dancing skill for campaign ...
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Originality007: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Whatever decision Wike is taken am with him. if Atiku and his gangs of thieves are the one destroy PDP now the thieves come bk and control it. Am for Obi but Incase Obi didn't win I want Tinubu to win. the presidency must come to the South. Enough of Northerners Rule
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku's winning margin against Wike suggests that PDP is divided. The idea that he and the North can operate with a Winner Takes All mentality without consequences is a bad joke.
Compare the winning margin in APC or Labour Party to PDP
Let us look at why Atiku won. Ultimately it came down to delegates being allocated on the bases of States and population.

The vision has to be in future Equall number of delegates from the North as the south and then no one will intimidate the other.

Atiku will not change a system that favours the North. So the SOuth have to be patient until the North say they have had enough.

That is at the bottom here .This is not about presidency but how are we going to change qonstitution so that every interaction between the North and South whether in Party or government is based on EQUALITY
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Wizywiz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Oga don japa go Madrid...
his usual.. probably to meet one of his latis grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Maccar02: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
We are with him
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
I watched the interview yesterday. it was a very shameful one. wike wey people dey rate highly before is fast loosing his regard. he need to travel out becos he dey shame for himself.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Advocate500: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Trinitycian:

you they mind some people with their emotional way of playing politics,I am Igbo and I support obi with my full chest,my second choice is Atiku,is as simple as that,I see no reason hating Atiku when he has done nothing against you or your people,wike is the number one enemy of Igbo people,come to River State he has destroyed every business belonging to igboman in the name of flyover.

My people does not understand politics I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
cool cool Set fire on the house and Japa ..when fire comes down ..lit again and Japa .. Anyway the distraction is good , let Oga Atiku use it as a smokescreen and work 10 times harder .. like Oga Obi you have to fight your battle with the Lord as your strength...

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by nams77: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
senijah:
shocked
I fear for Wike after he leaves office

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/9Qqtja8oNTGPaiN56
My sentiments exactly.

The way dem go take drag am ehn!
E go pass small tiger gen own grin

If Wike no go prison, na small thing go comot
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by kingoviehenry(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
I too love this man called Wike. He's a bold leader. LONG LIVE NYESOM WIKE.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2022

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Navalsadiq(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
PDP should forget about wike and face the election squarely or else amaichi go take them shine
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Brainboxer11: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hm

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Epicji: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Trinitycian:

Obi is not an IGBO PROJECT

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Chiboto414: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
I believe he dont want anybody to beg or calm him down over the matter of ayu...he wants to personally deal with them all
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Penguin2: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Asour:

To be fair, Wike need not prove that. That has been known by discerning stakeholders.

In 2011, The Candidate who overwhelmingly won in the North, PMB, lost the general elections. So it's clear. The reason why Tinubu can 'ignore' the North is that he doesn't have the South East & SS. (He isn't that much welcome there). So he has little options but North).

Yes. Discerning minds have always known this.

But I think what Wike is doing is taking the knowledge beyond just the discerning minds.

Even the common man in the street will be better informed now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Advocate500: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Shut up Mr Igbo man, flyovers are parts of development, if your business is located in a wrong position, it'll be uprooted, nonsense, always trying to play the victim card..
victim card kill you there, imagine this idiot,I am not seeking the validation of fools like you,my point about wike is clear,no igboman should be deceived by his new shenanigans of fairness,so oga if you don't live in River State get your stupid opinion out of mention.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.