Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja (54132 Views)

Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by petertamtam6(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
I saw them. Myself
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

How would you still be looking for an equal in stupidity and foolery..... Guy, you are topping the game on that and I wish this forum is not that blind so we can meet one on one, let me explain better to your face.

You need help
Hehehehehehehehehe so you know your mother share the aspects but you can't say she is embodiment of it because of sentiment, I know when you rushed to quote me out of frustration and depression, I know you inherited the folly.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ATLIEN2027: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Said by an Oduduwa Muslim supporter ..... reporting from an Alfa beheading indigene ....

Typical shallow Zero IQ ranting of a brainwashed Peter Obi tuary Zombidient Obi diotic M kpuru mirri cannibal.
Go and find some to kill and eat for dinner. Human flesh is your favorite meat anyway.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Gbemini(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Starting a home with a mistakes grin grin
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Muyoatlanta(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Who did this to you?!
I will be liking any post now. Yes. I like all your posts wether Obi, Tinubu, or Fulani prince. Yes. I am Friend to all and enemy to none. I have heard it in recent time. But from whome?
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by searchlight: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:
See the head of the groom

A certified sit-@-home urchin he is!

Wish them a blissful union under Tinubu's government
I will rather vote Buhari for third term than voting Tinubu.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Anndrew(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Name=Yekini amoda Ogunlere
State=Osun
Villa=Iraq ji bi
Occupation =Accountant(day and night)
Birth=1952 or 1954
Parents=mobolaji ahaji
Degree=First class
School=(no classmates or teacher)
Religious=Christian=Muslim
Records=Indicted for Drugs=Agbero=tout
Empire=Godfather of South west and the King of lagos
2023 presidency=Emilokan=sick
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Typical shallow Zero IQ ranting of a brainwashed Peter Obi tuary Zombidient Obi diotic M kpuru mirri cannibal.
Go and find some to kill and eat for dinner. Human flesh is your favorite meat anyway.

Hahahahhahahahhahaha......But you are Oduduwa Muslim?? Yes or NO?
Kid.....next time Shut up...... grin
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ogbonti: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Omo... I'm there life and direct. I'll follow this couple to their reception make I go chop jollof first before this sun go chop person.

I am so proud to be the 100th person to like this post grin

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ATLIEN2027: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hahahahhahahahhahaha......But you are Oduduwa Muslim?? Yes or NO?
Kid.....next time Shut up...... grin

Dumbest MOFO, we already know that you are a confirmed ipob terrorist monkey on m kpuru and cannibalism. OSU slave monkey.
Boy, go home and tell your village idiotic drunkard father to shut up.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Mantee(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
It is th love that counts and not bribing urchins to vote for you because your Government impoverished them so that they can easily be bought with 2k each......

May we be finally delivered as we embrace this new revolution of the mind.
EMBRACE FALSEHOOD AS YOUR OWN PERIL
They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, was built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water dun carry am go where we no know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemned their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his right year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Jostoman: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

you sef like better thing? Thank God you use your real Monika today Lagos landlord pikin
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ola31701: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Their union will be Obidiently yusuful and fruitful.Peter Obi is divine gift to the rescue of Nigeria.Follow who know road, Follow Peter ObiTo the agbados and mikano urchins see pix.Their union will be Obidiently yusuful and fruitful.Peter Obi is divine gift to the rescue of Nigeria.Follow who know road, Follow Peter ObiTo the agbados and mikano urchins see pix....
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Femi987: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
I pity this people, Obi Government will be worst than Buhari Government......
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by IfnobeGod20: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Recipe for a failed union.

They want to have a successful married life but they are starting the journey with the first step in supporting a Failure .

I wish them what they bring upon themselves.
Sorry your cry is salty, mama alakara need it for seasoning.
They have started well and they are giving birth to obedient children and useful children. What a good start of life. If your life had began this way, your life would have been meaningful.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Okhuadams(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Joevics:
This newly wedded couple alongside their bridesmaid and bestmab joined the Peter Obi One Million March in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBt5lLC2siQ
the truth be say no money for honeymoon so that's why them choose honeysun
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by BePrepared: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

Plz dear...

Hold the tear

I know it can't be easy seeing the crowd.. But God will comfort you

Once more do your best n hold the tears
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by AliyuMahdi9: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Keep using the name Obi,

It's adding to our SEO

PandoraObi:
Keep on wallowing in folly
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe so you know your mother share the aspects but you can't say she is embodiment of it because of sentiment, I know when you rushed to quote me out of frustration and depression, I know you inherited the folly.

You are in the gutters boy.... Down the trench and forever you would belong there.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Brush1: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
zombidients and zombidiots where are you, you are asking and hoping to see my comment. now come and vent your frustration and miserable lives

You are not funny, stop trying.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by floret23(f): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ipobarethieves: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
shocked grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin angry grin
OnionBandit:

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by luckyz4rea(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
A movement is a movement! It’s like a wave that you cannot control. You can control paid people and they can be very few but you can’t pay such huge crowds responsible for the movement for a better Nigeria!

Supporting anything less is swimming against the tide!
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Kobicove(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You no fit get sense for this life of you continue like this.
Shey ,after wedding couple go just carry wake for under sun (with suit and wedding gown) ,and bridal train go follow them?
Logic far from your lineage aha

Who is this buffoon with pea-sized brain who doesn't understand sacarzam? undecided
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by wildkat: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
zombidients and zombidiots where are you, you are asking and hoping to see my comment. now come and vent your frustration and miserable lives

How much are u actually being paid for this foolishness?? It beats my imagination
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
wildkat:

How much are u actually being paid for this foolishness?? It beats my imagination
I am not your mother
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by wildkat: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not your mother

Yeah u are right. My mother can’t be this stupid. If she was I’ll disown her myself
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You are in the gutters boy.... Down the trench and forever you would belong there.
Don't see your mother in everyone
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Billygee2u: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Obidient couple.

I wish them a fruitful marriage.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by toneroforever(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

My Sister,u r funny oo. I will give a basket of onions on May 29 during Obi's inauguration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.